Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
What are your Halloween plans for this year (2018)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:29 am
What are you going to do for Halloween this year!! 2018

Halloween is your Captains Birthday so I'm looking forward to any and all posts about your plans!!

This year like usual I'm going to the Youmacon Anime / Cosplay convention in Downtown Detroit Michigan. If you would like to know more about this convention please check out the "Youmacon 2018" thread in the "Midwest Conventions" Sub Forum. Have fun and be safe at any Halloween Events, Parties, and Get Together's to show off your latest Cosplay Outfits, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:00 pm
I'm not going too do anything for Halloween...Although I might dress up for something like a costume party?  

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:45 am
AnimePinku620
I'm not going too do anything for Halloween...Although I might dress up for something like a costume party?

Hi Anime Pinku, I think that going to a Costume party is great!! You get to wear a Cosplay Outfit (Costume) to it. If you do go what character are you going to Cosplay as?

Btw if you haven't read the latest Guild Wide Announcement I changed my avi to female and she is cosplaying a character whose called Mage Catalina. Read the latest Guild Wide Announcement to find out more. Also my Avatars name is Chante, So you can call me Chante from now on, or Ron. I'm still this Guilds Captain so if you ever have a question feel free to ask.

I'm really good at Role Playing. I have created a lot of Male and Female characters over the years.So I will have no problem dressing up as a Girl with many different outfits and being in full Female characterization.

Take Care,
Chante

Smithers456 (Ron), Guild Captain
Anime Conventions: The Global Connection Guild  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:14 am
I was thinking of going as something scary but cute (no blood). Maybe a cute waitress? But that's not scary at all! I probably want too dress up as a vampire? I'll have too decide once there's actually going too be a costume party? I just want too eat the food! yum_cupcake yum_strawberrypie yum_bacon yum_coldone  

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:21 am
Ah-ha! I've found it! I shall be a dai-kun! This is gonna be the best Halloween ever! whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:38 am
AnimePinku620
I was thinking of going as something scary but cute (no blood). Maybe a cute waitress? But that's not scary at all! I probably want too dress up as a vampire? I'll have too decide once there's actually going too be a costume party? I just want too eat the food! yum_cupcake yum_strawberrypie yum_bacon yum_coldone

Hi Pinku, one of my all time favorite series is called, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Also the Anime series, Vampire Knight is one of my favorites as well.

Being a huge fan of Sailor Moon it's so Kawaii of Usagi eating everything up in sight. Any sweets at all. smile

As for a Halloween Costume part of the problem could be where you happen to live. I live in Southeastern Michigan and we have a lot of both Male and Female Halloween costumes. I tend to check out the ladies costumes first. I've been married over 23 years to my wonderful wife Sue. I can imagine her wearing any number of Halloween outfits.

AnimePinku if you don't want to be a dai-kun anymore check out a Halloween shop nearby. Their should be a lot of Women's, Teens, and Girls Halloween costumes.

No matter what you pick charm the others with whatever costume or Cosplay Outfit that you finally decide on for a party or even showing it off between friends.

Have a Great Halloween smile ,
Chante - Smithers456 (Guild Captain)  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:45 am
I love daikon's because they're delicious and healthy! My younger sister hates them...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:37 am
There will be a small Halloween event happening in my area this weekend but I'll be having a wisdom tooth extraction session on Friday.
Hope there is no complications so I can attend the event emo

Otherwise, I'll just stay at home and..bake. Haha  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 pm
I'm going to a new con this weekend on Saturday called Cosplay Spookfest emotion_yatta
I'm excited to be able to see a bunch of my cosplay friends and a little group of others cosplayers for the weekend. I'll be going as Midoriya from Boku no Hero Academia in his Halloween ghost outfit!
Still have a bit of sewing to do and have to tease and curl the wig a little more, but other than that I'm almost done! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:02 pm
AnimePinku620
I love daikon's because they're delicious and healthy! My younger sister hates them...

I didn't realize that they were food. LOL  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:23 am
nerdiepi
I'm going to a new con this weekend on Saturday called Cosplay Spookfest emotion_yatta
I'm excited to be able to see a bunch of my cosplay friends and a little group of others cosplayers for the weekend. I'll be going as Midoriya from Boku no Hero Academia in his Halloween ghost outfit!
Still have a bit of sewing to do and have to tease and curl the wig a little more, but other than that I'm almost done! ^^

Greetings Quinn (nerdiepi), Nice to see you posting again. That's really cool that you are going to a new Con. Spookfest is an appropriate name for a con this time of year. Have a great time.

Chante (Smithers456)
Guild Captain  
Miscellaneous Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces