Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Sol Cerveza

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taosuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:00 pm
SolCerveza}
My creator is Taosuy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: None yet
Birthday: Oct 1
Nationality: Mexican
Sexuality: Straight
Species:Human
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 5'7

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Driving
+Cats
+Coding

Dislikes:
-Spicy Food
-Leaving Bed on the weekends
-Dogs
-Working out

Health: Physical - chubby kid, not to healthy l Mentally - Extremely Positive, good outlook on life
Dorm Room
Grade: First Year[Freshman]
Club Member: None Yet

Class Schedule:
Period 1: ICT
Period 2: P.E.
Period 3: Math
Period 4: Business & Economics Studies

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

✵Humans✵ 50 points Remaining

Physical:
-Strength: 7/7
-Durability: 6/6
-Speed: 4/7
-Stamina: 4/20
-Agility: 4/10
-Weapon Proficiency: 5/10

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Optimistic, Jumpy, Skittish, frightful and Shy at first til he knows you

Relationship Status: Single

Fears:
*Spiders, Bees.... Bugs in general.
*Fear of failing
*Being left behind

Backstory:

School work was basically his life in his town. All the other kids would be out but he would studying trying to make sure he would be something big in the future. Sol was excited for the future and would always dream of becoming famous one day which could lead to him even retiring young and free to do whatever he pleased. Some even called him an old man for thinking like that while he was young.

Sol was a chubby kid growing up. As such he did not make friends to easily moreso kids that picked on him that he just assumed were friends. He really did not mind them making fun of him as long as they were around him it was someone to just hang out with. Sol lived in a small town where everyone knew each other so it was kinda hard to do anything out of the ordinary without being noticed. Sol unlike the other kids did not like going out and having a good time in the real world, he would rather be inside reading or learning to code up a program on his computer.

As he coded or read he would always be playing with his cats at home. He had only 1 cat but he would sneak in some of the neighborhood cats whenever he found the chance. Sol's parents would scold him for doing so but he didn't mind he was to happy to be around the animals. Between these thoughts he was always wondering where his future would lead... Then he got the letter and knew it was time to venture off and go to Videl Academy!

Goal: To pass school and hopefully get a good job then retire early

Extras: x

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces