Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRPLog] An Icy Tail (Kapetanios Psychros& Taisha Taikodani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:46 pm
(A log of a private RP between DarkenWoodWolf's Kapetanios Psychros and my (~Latonia de la Courtel~'s) Taisha Taikodani. Please no posting)

User Image & User Image

Darken Teepee// Latonia Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:43 pm
Quote:
Pushing through the trees, cold feet stepping on the multicolored leaves. Psy wasn't sure what had drawn him down out of the mountain, but something had, and he wasn't sure he minded. Sure, he preferred the snows and the cold, but the trees and their colors has a quaint charm to it. He rolled his broad shoulders, ice spikes clinking together on his back. They weren't doused in poison at the moment, just ice and cold. "Fall to winter. What will the snows bring, hm?"

Quote:
"Honestly, how can one be expected to seek out a stranger that one has never met?" The nine-tailed mare mumbled to herself, scratching at the ground with a paw. The challenge of it had appealed to her at the time, but after so long without success, she was beginning to see folly in her earlier enthusiasm.

Taisha Taikodani was not the sort to wander far from home, indeed, she had never done so before. But encountering the mysterious spirit who had one day disrupted her quiet routine had irrevocably changed her world. Now she was wandering in a strange land, in search of other such spirits, at her new friend's request.

She was sad to bid the mountains farewell, considering their cool snowy peaks were soothingly remote. Still, the foothills were charmingly forested, whispering with a breeze, the leaves beginning to dry and sigh on the branches overhead.

Meandering along in a quiet contemplation, she drew short at the sound of a strange tone. There seemed to be ice on his every word, making her lay back her ears in worry. Not wishing to be rude she shifted to one side of the path and faced the blind corner ahead.

What will the snows bring?

His words had the sound of a riddle, which were the sort of thing her kind had always delighted in. Seeing no harm in hazarding a guess, she cleared her throat and spoke plainly. "Spring blossoms?"

Quote:
A voice ahead made him pause, tilting his head to the side and considered. It was female, obviously, lilting and soft. It made him wonder who was speaking from behind the corner. It was odd that they would speak without seeing who they were speaking with. Anyone could stick their head around that corner. Psy would like it better if he could see with whom he was speaking, so he let his hooves crunch on the leaves. Hopefully it would mean that the owner of the lovely voice wouldn't be spooked by his approach.

He wasn't really expecting a kitsune of sorts, though it made more sense that she answered. The stranger was a lovely thing, cool colors and many tails. Nine, in total, he thought? Interesting.

"Perhaps, but not until the ice and snow strips the life from the land can the spring blossoms grow again, I suppose your answer, in some ways, is correct."

Quote:
Taisha was not prepared for the strange male that rounded the corner, his hooves crunching the faded leaves that already lay underfoot. There was a proud horn and ice crunching with his every step, though she could see now it was due to the spines that covered his spine from brow to mid-way down his tail. All in all, he was strange, unlike anything she had ever seen.

"Most think that nothing comes of winter." Taisha pointed out with a tilt of her head and a fleeting smile. "Nothing but a long wait, and deep snow, and a slumbering world. But an answer of nothing doesn't feel like much of an answer. So, with the winter snows should come patience. But rarely do many do what they should."

She gave a shrug and a flick of her tails, bobbing her head. "Greetings stranger. I apologize if my answer was unwelcome, I know riddles can sometimes be a private joy. Excuse my interruption, but may I ask a question or two of you?"

Quote:
"That's assuming that most think." Psy smiled at her, slow and amused. He tilted his head and studied her, wondering what brought her out on a fall day. He had a feeling that the fox and summer would not get along very well. To many tails.
"But the snows bring much more than patience, or even the promise of spring." He let one of his ice spikes scrape along another.
"Well met. I am Kapetanios Psychros. Which I have been told is a mouthful. Please, call me Psy." He shrugged his shoulders. "It wasn't a riddle so much as a question to the universe. Ask me whatever you wish."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kapetanios Psychros Wordcount: 350
Taisha Taikodani Wordcount: 412

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers