Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

This is a private RP. Please don't post unless you've been invited to do so.

HoneyTeaTree's Teepee

The Tiny Terror

Rumor has it that there's a particularly feral rabbit that guards the entrance to the woods directly North of The Forge. He's got razor sharp teeth and a taste for ankles. See if you can evict him to clear up the path!
HP: 20
Attack: 4 per turn
Special attack: When the Tiny Terror's health drops below 5, roll 3d10. The first number is damage dealt. If the second number is odd, the damage is dealt to your soquili. If even, the rabbit damages itself. The third number is your normal turn's damage.
Reward: 1 gold piece

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:46 pm
There was nothing more satisfying to Berith than helping others, and this particular instance of her offering aid to others was an especially exciting one, bound to be full of adventure. Azazel didn't seem nearly as thrilled as she was, especially since she had partied together with another stallion, who was a complete stranger no less, but that didn't discourage any ounce of pep in her step.

To think she had stumbled upon The Forge and the Forgemaster that worked and toiled in the heat to make weapons and armor of all types. She had been enamored with some of the designs, though the mare had never really considered herself one fit to wear such heavy metal devices. Others could pull them off quite nicely, though! Berith had eyed and fawned over many of the intricate designs all while Azazel did everything he could to keep her grounded and based in reality. She was a frailer creature after all, and the heavy products the Forgemaster crafted may not be the wisest choice in accessories for a mare with her condition. But it was too little, too late, and Berith had practically whinnied in excitement when the Forgemaster had offered her coin in exchange for the completion of a few tasks, and she had nodded her head in earnest so vigorously she was almost afraid she was going to nod her head clean off of her body.

Azazel, who had been perched on a rafter in The Forge's building quickly left the spot he had finally settled comfortably upon, his stern and cautious voice murmuring in Berith's ear. He wasn't very keen on her going on a dangerous task, one that had the potential threat of violence and harm coming to his bonded.

"Perhaps we should find something a little more... tame to do?" The cockatoo offered. He hoped against hope itself that Berith hadn't yet set her mind to the task, that he could talk her in to something less dangerous than whatever the Forgemaster was sending them off to do. "Wouldn't you rather go collect feathers? It is one of your favorite pastimes."

However, as always, Azazel's words did little to discourage the mare, and Berith simply grinned as she adorned the pack that the Forgemaster had so thoughtfully made for her. "Come on, Azazel, where's your sense of adventure! This will be good for us! We never do anything dangerous, and I'm sure we can handle this. I can heal us if it comes to it."

Azazel could only sigh heavily, knowing he had lost before he had even began. "Yes, well I prefer we not do things that can cause harm to you..."

Berith was already heading off, carrying her pack of supplies and Azazel on her back. "Well, be fine, Az. I promise. Now let's have some fun!"

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 pm
While Berith wasn't entirely sure how she was going to handle fighting something like a rabbit, that wasn't enough to discourage her from going after the terrible beast that the Forgemaster wanted her to deals with. The only thing she did wonder about was how a rabbit had earned a place on the job board that the Forgemaster had posted just outside The Forge's entrance. Though the Forgemaster did seem pretty tough, with all of those scars on him, perhaps this rabbit was more dangerous than Berith was really giving it credit for. Ah well, the only way to find out was to face it and see.

Still, even if there was a mean rabbit terrorizing the area, the weather sure was nice out! Berith greatly enjoyed the sunshine and cooler air, and the colorful leaves around them was a definite bonus. The seasons sure did seem magical.

"Oh, it's so lovely out Azazel! Once we finish this task for the Forgemaster, we should enjoy the day!"

"Maybe we should just enjoy the day as is. We can just find another task to do for him." Azazel practically pleaded with his bonded. Berith was so gung-ho about everything she did and never saw the danger that lurked in some of her more rushed decisions. If the Forgemaster didn't want to handle this particular task, it only made Azazel wonder what was wrong with the rabbit they were facing.

But Berith simply laughed and said that wouldn't be right to do. "We're already here, and we said we would do it, so we should. It's bad to go back on our word, isn't it?"

The pair traveled on for a little while longer till they came to the location the Forgemaster had specified. There were several burrow holes in the ground, all of which most likely lead to the den of the Tiny Terror that Berith and Azazel were meant to face. Other than all the holes in the ground, the area was a rather quaint meadow.

Carefully, Berith walked through the grassy meadow, being especially careful around the burrows in case she misstepped and her hoof went right in to one of the tunnels. Azazel was, for the moment, resting on her back, keeping a wary eye on the surrounding area.

"Careful, Berith."

"Oh don't worry, Azazel, it'll be fine! We'll take care of this in no time-" She was quickly cut off when she stepped on something squishy, heard a loud, pained squeak, and the feel of some very sharp teeth against her ankle.

Berith's HP: 46/50
Tiny Terror's HP: 17/20  
HoneyTeaTree rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:37 pm
The bite to her ankle lead Berith to quickly stepping back from the source of the pain, a shocked whinny escaping her. Her eyes quickly scanned the ground for the ankle-biter, well aware that she had encountered the source of the job-posting.

"Its teeth were so sharp!" She look about the field again, already having lost sight of the creature.

"Well, it does need to defend itself somehow, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but I didn't mean to step on it!"

"It doesn't know that."

Berith huffed at her familiar. "At least help me find it. Now that I've hit it, I bet it's going to keep coming after me." She turned her head to give Azazel a pout, eyes pleading for his assistance and looking as pitiful as she could get them. Even if Azazel was a grump, Berith knew he was a softy under it all and he'd help her if she sounded sad enough. Azazel was such a kind familiar.

"Fine." Azazel huffed, flapping his wings to get up in to the air. Honestly, the parrot was just glad he wouldn't also have to deal with the sharp teeth that the rabbit had gone after Berith with. He scanned the meadow for any signs of movement, calling out where the rabbit was going to be coming from next. "To you right, Berith."

"Thank you Az!" Berith turned her head to offer her familiar a smile, glad that he was going to help her in her endeavor. The mare quickly turned her attention back to the field, turning where Azazel instructed, and faced the mean rabbit, determination flowing through her.

The rabbit seemed to hiss as it lunged at her, scraping her ankles once more with its pointy teeth, and she quickly batted it away with her hoof. There was more power in her kick than there had been earlier, and she was glad to see that it caused the killer rabbit (it might not have really been a killer rabbit, but that's what Berith was going to be calling it from now on) to recoil from the hit.

"Ha! Take that you dirty ankle-biter!"

Berith's HP: 42/50
Tiny Terror's HP: 11/20  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:39 pm
Berith's fight with the awful, ankle-biting rabbit, was going on longer than she wanted. The mare had fallen in to a rhythm of the rabbit running up to her and going after her hooves and ankles and then reacting in response to the sharp teeth against her flesh. She wasn't sure how many times she had kicked the rabbit away from her and how many times it had gone after her, but one thing she did know for sure was that this was annoying! Maybe that's why the Forgemaster had wanted to give this task to others to deal with... Berith certainly had no interest in doing it ever again. Once was more than enough for her.

There was another piercing screech from the awful creature as it ran at her, and for the first time since she had encountered the feral rabbit, Berith managed to kick it away from her before it could go after her ankles again. The mare let out a celebratory laugh, finally feeling triumphant over the beast. "Yes! You aren't going to get me this time!"

"Berith!" Azazel called down to his bonded to get her back on track. While he cared for the mare greatly, she was often one of the main sources of his headaches. Berith could just be so careless and forget herself. She hadn't finished her fight with the rabbit and she was already celebrating. "Don't lose focus, it's coming back."

"Wait what?" The mare turned her head to look up at her parrot, confusion in her voice practically palpable. The sound of grass rustling caught her ear and she quickly turned her head down to find the source of the sound. A curse left her lips as she felt the sharp teeth from the feral rabbit graze her back ankle once more. "Ugh, this is the worst! How are you not tired of this yet!"

Berith's HP: 38/50
Tiny Terror's HP: 4/20  
HoneyTeaTree rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 pm
Ignore the roll's forgot to factor in the terror's special attack from earlier  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 1, 5 Total: 7 (3-30)

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:44 pm
Berith didn't know how long she had been out there fighting the Tiny Terror, but it was longer than she would have liked. Her ankles were scrapped raw and bleeding a bit and this feral rabbit didn't seem to be getting tired through their altercation. Berith just wanted this to be done and over with. The rabbit had retreated in to one of its many burrows and it left the mare feeling on edge. There were so many tunnels in this meadow that the thing could be anywhere underneath her.

She scanned the meadow carefully, keeping a close eye out for any sign of the evil rabbit. Azazel hadn't said much in a while, most likely also trying to keep any eye out for the awful creature. Berith took a few careful steps through the tall grass of the meadow, on constant lookout for the threat of the Tiny Terror.

Perhaps she got too close to one of the burrows, because as soon as she stepped near the edge of the hole, the rabbit seemingly popped up out of nowhere and chomped down on her ankle, this attack being the worst of the ones she had received so far. She reared back from the sudden rush of pain, a cry escaping her. "Ow!"

With an uncharacteristic frown, Berith locked sights with the awful thing and she delivered another swift kick to the Tiny Terror. It let out a pitiful sounding cry before scampering off in to the woods.

"Good, and don't come back!" Berith stood triumphantly in the meadow, ignoring the pain in her ankles. Azazel returned from the sky to perch on her back and she turned her head to grin at him. "See, I told you it'd be fine! Now we can go back to the Forgemaster for our reward!"

Azazel grimaced, sighing heavily. "I suppose... Was this really worth it?" He glanced down at the mare's bitten ankles, taking note of the red, raw scratches on her legs. "I know you can heal yourself, but this seems like it wasn't worth all the trouble."

"Absolutely!" There was a swish of her tail as she turned around to head back to the The Forge, humming a jovial tune to celebrate her success and her eagerness at receiving her reward. "I wonder what I'll buy with the reward. The Forgemaster has some really neat stuff don't you think?"

"I don't know if I would trust you with anything pointy," Azazel murmured, exasperated as always with Berith's antics. The parrot gave a shake of his plumed head, letting out a tired sigh. "Did you enjoy yourself, at least?"

"Oh yeah, I did! It was exciting, something different!"

Damage dealt: 1+4 = 5
Damaged dealt to: Berith
Berith's attack damage: 5

Berith's HP: 33/50
Tiny Terror's HP: -1/20  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items