Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:39 pm
Private RP for LOLTERGEIST and the following Soquili / Familiars

User Image

Before you battle! Read this!
  • Your Soquili's HP is 50
  • Your attack is 1d8
  • You may defend instead of attacking. Roll 1d6 to defend and minus the defense from your attacker's attack.
  • Once per battle you may used a charged attack and roll 3d6
  • A 'turn' is complete when all parties have rolled to perform a task.
  • If you faint in battle, it's okay! Roll 1d6 and if you roll an even number you're back up with 50% health.
  • If you start a new battle, your health starts back at 30.
  • Each beast has stats - read them and react accordingly!
  • The Forgemaster has sent you with some supplies. They reset every day - (12:01am EST) except the whistle which is one time use only!
    xxxx1 x Healing Salve [ Restores health to full ] ( Consumes 1 turn )
    xxxx1 x Blinding Powder [ The beast's attacks will miss ] ( Consumes 1 turn to use / lasts 3 turns)
    xxxx1 x Whistle [ Summons The Forgemaster to deal 20 damage ] ( Consumes 1 turn ) [Does not reset after use!]

The Task
The Tiny Terror
Rumor has it that there's a particularly feral rabbit that guards the entrance to the woods directly North of The Forge. He's got razor sharp teeth and a taste for ankles. See if you can evict him to clear up the path!
HP: 20
Attack: 4 per turn
Special attack: When the Tiny Terror's health drops below 5, roll 3d10. The first number is damage dealt. If the second number is odd, the damage is dealt to your soquili. If even, the rabbit damages itself. The third number is your normal turn's damage.
Reward: 1 gold piece

LOLTERGEIST rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:41 pm
Laeh had heard rumors - of a bunch of quests to complete! Why she wasn't personally sent an invitation to partake remains a mystery but she likes to think they knew she would come regardless. After all, she was the world's greats adventurer slash explorer slash knight. So that's where she found herself, face to face with the forge master, her trusted side kick Buneary in tow.

"I want the biggest sword you have," she had exclaimed.

"Gonna cost ya, little one, " he responded with a smirk. "Tiny Terror is giving me extra trouble today. Go defeat him and I'll give you a few bonus gold pieces. Even someone as small as you should be able to manage that." He rummaged through some belongings and handed her a pouch. "Use these when you need them."

Laeh frowned and opened her mouth to protest The Forgemaster's question of her skill and abilities but she closed it with a smile instead. He was old and isolated. It was understandable that he had not yet heard of her. She would have to make sure he would never forget her.

"Come, Bun. We have a beast to slay."

-----------

They had barely left the vicinity of the camp when they heard the rustling. Laeh stopped dead in her tracks and sucked in a sharp breath. Behind her, Bun shivered.

"Laeh, are you sure about this? I know it's called tiny but what if it's ironically named?"

"Don't worry, Bun. I won't let anythin ba-" her words were cut short when suddenly a white blur shot out from the bushes, running straight for them. Laeh was quick to react, but not quick enough and the Tiny Terror managed to get a swipe of claws across her rump. She winced and returned her own attack with a buck of her back legs. It connected solidly and the Tiny Terror put some distance between them, snarling as it judged its competition.

"It's just a rabbit, Bun. You sit back, I'll take care of this. How hard can it be?"

Laeh HP: 46/50
Tiny Terror HP: 12  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

LOLTERGEIST rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:43 pm

The Tiny Terror wasted no time in launching a second attack, this time using its powerful back legs to launch into a nearby tree, the branches hanging low. There, it was lost among the leaves and moving so carefully and swiftly it was almost undetectable. A flash of white was once again the only warning and while it managed to land another hit on Laeh, she returned her own with double the power and the Tiny Terror shrieked in both pain and rage.

Laeh stared it down, chest puffed out. .

"I do not know what corrupted you, beast, but your days of tormenting travelers are over!"

Laeh, I don't think you should taunt it.. It looks really ticked off.."

Laeh HP: 42/50
Tiny Terror HP: 5  
LOLTERGEIST rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 9 Total: 23 (3-30)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 pm
Bun's words fell on deaf ears as the Tiny Terror let out one long, loud, shriek. Laeh flinched slightly and it launched itself forward, mouth frothing and no sense of purpose left except to kill. Unfortunately, it was tired and beaten. It missed Laeh completely and locked eyes with Bun, a brief look of surprise crossing its features as it passed her and ran head first into a tree. It was stunned. Laeh and Bun stepped forward carefully, Bun nudging it with a paw.

"Is it dead?"

"Nah, just out cold. Maybe a nap will do it good." Laeh responded softly. "I think its learned its lesson. Shouldn't be bothering anyone anymore. And if it does we'll just have to come back. You okay?"

Bun gave a soft nod. "We should head back, have the Foregmaster look at that scratch before it gets infected. You might end up with a scar."

"Hope so!" She laughed but she also limped slightly as they headed back towards the Forge. Still, Laeh would wear the wound like a badge of honour. "Do you reckon the Forgemaster will have some ale?"
"Laeh, do you even know what that is?"
"Not really, no, but I think knights drink it."
"Most knights are a lot bigger than you, dear. Let's stick to non-fermented drinks for now."

The walk back was slower than normal, the injury Laeh sustained seemed to take its toll on her. "Hey, Bun," she said softly.
"Mm?"
"Did I look like a knight?"
"The bravest knight I've ever seen, Laeh."

When they arrived back at the Forge, there was no time for any sort of celebration. The little mini went to sleep as soon as she was able. Bun collected the gold pieces and placed them in the satchel before laying down for sleep also. It had been a very long, very exciting day.

Laeh HP: 38/50
Tiny Terror HP: Defeated!  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items