Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before you battle! Read this!
  • Your Soquili's HP is 50
  • Your attack is 1d8
  • You may defend instead of attacking. Roll 1d6 to defend and minus the defense from your attacker's attack.
  • Once per battle you may used a charged attack and roll 3d6
  • A 'turn' is complete when all parties have rolled to perform a task.
  • If you faint in battle, it's okay! Roll 1d6 and if you roll an even number you're back up with 50% health.
  • If you start a new battle, your health starts back at 30.
  • Each beast has stats - read them and react accordingly!
  • The Forgemaster has sent you with some supplies. They reset every day - (12:01am EST) except the whistle which is one time use only!
    xxxx1 x Healing Salve [ Restores health to full ] ( Consumes 1 turn )
    xxxx1 x Blinding Powder [ The beast's attacks will miss ] ( Consumes 1 turn to use / lasts 3 turns)
    xxxx1 x Whistle [ Summons The Forgemaster to deal 20 damage ] ( Consumes 1 turn ) [Does not reset after use!]

The Tiny Terror
Rumor has it that there's a particularly feral rabbit that guards the entrance to the woods directly North of The Forge. He's got razor sharp teeth and a taste for ankles. See if you can evict him to clear up the path!
HP: 20
Attack: 4 per turn
Special attack: When the Tiny Terror's health drops below 5, roll 3d10. The first number is damage dealt. If the second number is odd, the damage is dealt to your soquili. If even, the rabbit damages itself. The third number is your normal turn's damage.
Reward: 1 gold piece

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:49 pm
Something about fighting a bunny didn't feel particularly noble or heroic. But the Forgemaster seemed genuine- if a bit short -in his request for it to be removed. And if Maia wanted to fulfill her dreams of becoming a well-known knight all across the Kawani lands she would have to start somewhere, right? A simple task like this would be the beginning of her shining reputation!

As she approached the edge of the woods, a small voice caught her attention. A mouse paced anxiously around a patch of grass, muttering to herself.

"Um, excuse me...Is everything alright?" Maia couldn't possibly ignore someone looking so distressed.

The mouse jumped, too absorbed in her problem to notice the significantly larger creature standing over her. "No! Nothing is alright! This jerk rabbit won't let me into the forest. I've been trying for hours! I just want to go foraging." Her last statement sounded so distraught that Maia couldn't help but give a concerned look.

"Well, as it so happens, I'm going to have a talk with that very rabbit. I'm sure once this whole thing has been cleared up you'll be able to go into the woods." Though, having two creatures now tell her about this aggressive rabbit was beginning to make Maia wonder if simply asking it to let everyone pass was going to work.

"Ha! Talking won't do any good. I already tried that." The little mouse looked Maia over for a moment. "But I guess you might stand a better chance than me. Come on, he's over this way."

With her new guide leading the way, Maia followed the mouse to the edge of the woods....  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:06 pm
But there was nothing? All was quiet. Maia had mentally prepared herself for a sudden attack- just in case everyone was right and talking this out wasn't an option -but nothing happened.

"I don't see anything..."

The tiny mouse looked around nervously, her large ears swiveling around to pick up the slightest of sounds. And then both ears zeroed in on one particular spot.

"There!" The mouse scurried up Maia's leg and clung fearfully to one of her fins, pointing at a dense patch of grass. "There he is!"

Before Maia could even look in the direction the mouse had pointed a blur of white leapt from the grass and went straight for her fetlocks. A sharp pain elicited an unintentional kick from Maia that sent, what could only be, the rabbit flying towards a tree.

"Ahh! I'm sorry!!" She wouldn't be for long.

Maia's HP: 46
Terror's HP: 13  
Celestial Requiem rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:33 pm
"I'm so sorry. But, sir, please. There's no need to fight. We'd just like to go into the woods. Ple-" A sharp screech cuts Maia off, further solidifying the belief that politely asking wasn't going to resolve this. But she had to try one more time. "Please."

She only got another screech in reply as the rabbit took another charge at her. Her fetlocks were spared another vicious attack as she easily dodged out of the way. What she hadn't accounted for was an assault on her tail. His teeth clamped down and Maia managed to contain most of the yelp it causes. As much as she'd like to avoid engaging in this fight, the rabbit doesn't leave her with much choice. She slamed her tail down against the ground, smooshing the rabbit beneath its weight and freeing herself from its ferocious bite.

"I told you talking wasn't going to work! Now, give him a good wallop and send him home crying!" The mouse called from within Maia's mane, having found it a bit easier to hold on to. The eagerness to see this rabbit get thrashed is very plain in her voice.

Maia's HP: 42
Terror's HP: 5  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:37 pm
Well. This settled it then. If he wanted a fight, he was getting a fight.... After one last chance to back down.

"This is your last warning. I don't want to fight. Just let us pass." The rabbit seemed to consider this for a moment, staring at the two in motionless silence. And then he darted into a nearby bush. Time passed and nothing happened.

"Did that...actually work?" There was no sign of him. Even with her radar ears, the mouse couldn't pick up any sign of him.

"I...guess?" She wasn't entirely convinced, but all seemed well at the moment.

"Then let's find you a good spot to forage." Maia stepped into the shade of the trees at last.

And then the rabbit made his last ditch effort. He bolted out from the underbrush and went straight for Maia's legs. She didn't move quick enough to avoid some scratches, but she did get a good kick in. The rabbit scampered off, whimpering pathetically as it finally gave up the fight.

"Alright. That should have worked."

Maia's HP: 38
Terror's HP: Defeated!  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas