Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:59 am
This is a private rp for SwordOfTheDarkOnes, please do not post unless invited...or staff.

User Image

While the Forgemaster is all scars and muscles, he still has an appreciation for the finer things in life. Particularly, sparkling jewels. Venture into the caverns to the East and if you’re lucky enough, you may find some shiny gems to trade for gold pieces!
Goal: Collect as many gems as you can find!
Instructions: Roll 1d6 and match your rolls to the outcomes below!
  1. There is a rumbling sound and the ground begins to shake. The cavern is caving in! You better leave as quickly as possible! (End exploration!)
  2. Something glimmers in the distance and you carefully seek it out. It seems to be some sort of crystal but it’s sparkly enough! (+2 gems)
  3. A bat drops down from the ceiling of the cave, scratching and screeching. In your attempts to escape its claws, you lose some of your gems. (-2 gems)
  4. You seem to be searching for hours. You’ve not sure if you even remember the way back to the exit. All hope is fading. But then you see it! The biggest gemstone you’ve ever seen. You’re not even certain you’ll be able to carry it out alone! (+5 gems)
  5. You slip on some loose gravel and slide down a dip in the cave, tumbling as you reach the bottom. Your gems spill out and while you find most, some are still lost. (-1 gem)
  6. As you enter the cave you notices some crystals forming. They’re not the shiniest of jewels but maybe they’ll polish up nicely. (+1 gem)

Reward: 2 gold pieces for completing.
Bonus: 1 – 3 gems: +1 gold piece
5 – 7 gems: +2 gold pieces
7 – 10 gems: +3 gold pieces
10+ gems: +5 gold pieces
Note: the bonus for RPing with another person does not apply to these bonuses!

SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm
Lunellis wasn't really one to try and keep up with other soqulli. So, when he wandered into the Forge and Astaris promptly hissed a warning for him to not bump into something. The lithe stallion was quickly tended to. He knew a little about finding things...so he thought he would try his hoof at it. Maybe his innate magic would help him...?

Astaris on the other hand sighed as he rode on Lunellis' back. Darn near three stumbles into that forge and the snake was going to get gray feathers of fright at his bonded's luck. Though, the serpent was all for finding shiny things...maybe even stealing a few for himself and using them in a circlet or something for Lunellis later. That was a good idea...he hissed low in thought.

Lunellis' ears twitched to the sound. "Something wrong, Asta?" the stallion stopped in his walk to turn his head more towards Astaris. There was a chuckle from the snake.

"Nah. Just thinking of what we could do with the shinies..." Astaris said honestly.

Lunellis sighed. "We're returning them to the Forgemaster. You know he asked for help. If you want something I'll get you something later, okay?"

Astaris whined. "But...I want shinies!!!" the serpents wings fluttered in his growing tantrum. Lunellis was quick to nab a wing with his teeth and tug the serpent off his back. Astaris hung there in shock before it set in. "Alright!!! Alright!!! I'm sorry!!! We'll get the shinies to return to the Forgemaster!!! Don't drop me!!!"

Lunellis huffed before throwing Astaris back on his neck. Then the stallion kept on their path to the gems location.

Word Count :: 273 // Gems :: 2

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:10 am
Lunellis found the gems location, pretty quickly considering his hoof smacked into two at the very entrance. The stallion made a surprised motion before leaning his head down to nose them. Astaris slithered down with a happy sound. "I'll just put these in the bag..." the serpent said slowly moving one of them into Lunellis own bag.

Lunellis' ear twitched. "That better not be my personal bag, Astaris. Put them in the other one." The stallion chuckled as Astaris made a sharp hiss. "Astaris, you forget, that bag has a bell so I know when it moves."

Astaris sighed. "Yeah, yeah...lets just go further in. Be careful. This is a cave system." Lunellis nodded. Then nosed the gems into the proper bag. He started his way in after Astaris slithered back up to his back.

Word Count :: 135 // Gems :: 7  
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:19 am
Lunellis chuckled. "You worry too--" the stallion was cut off as Astaris suddenly shot off his back. "Astaris!!" he cried out then relaxed as he heard happy hissing. He sighed. "What did you find?"

"MINE!!!" is all the stallion heard roughly five feet in front of him. However thanks to the echo the stallion had a harder time of pinpointing the origin. Astaris started to actually wag his tail as he sat on the crystal pile he spotted. It took Lunellis a few moments before he found the snake.

"Astaris...you know better. Put them in the Forge bag..." the stallion said sternly. A whimpering snake was his reply. "I will get you a shiny for when we leave..."

"The biggest one." was his soft reply.

Lunellis chuckled. "Second. I would like room for my herbs you know."

"Fine."

Word Count :: 138 // Gems :: 7  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:31 am
Astaris felt the rumble first, the grounded snake was quick to usher the gems into the bag and scaled up the stallion's leg. "Lune!!"

Lunellis felt the rumble next. "Oh no! I knew we should of checked for a dragon!!!" the flutter hybrid turned as quick as he could and took off back for the entrance. Blind as he was, Lunellis could feel the air currents as rocks shifted. The slightest change in air pressure had the hybrid shifting his wings to test what side it was on. Astaris would hiss sharply a second later.

"Right!" the snake called out as one rock started to fall rapidly towards them. Lunellis shifted to the left and felt the rock slam by him. Once the snake saw the exit he made darn sure to tell his bonded. "Ahead of us!! Exit!!"

Lunellis felt grass beneath his hooves and came to a stuttering stop. Panting with the exertion of running he shook out his mane. "Next time...we take someone with us...I want someone to do a dragon check..."

Word Count :: 175
Final Word Count :: 721 // Final Gem Count :: 7
Coin Count :: 2 for completion + 3 for Gem collection + 5 for Familiar Bonus = 10  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games