Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:06 pm
Solo Rp - Forge- The Serpent

*** Please note that this is Private RP. Do not post unless you are asked to do so.

User Image

User Image

Before you battle! Read this!
  • Your Soquili's HP is 50
  • Your attack is 1d8
  • You may defend instead of attacking. Roll 1d6 to defend and minus the defense from your attacker's attack.
  • Once per battle you may used a charged attack and roll 3d6
  • A 'turn' is complete when all parties have rolled to perform a task.
  • If you faint in battle, it's okay! Roll 1d6 and if you roll an even number you're back up with 50% health.
  • If you start a new battle, your health starts back at 30.
  • Each beast has stats - read them and react accordingly!
  • The Forgemaster has sent you with some supplies. They reset every day - (12:01am EST) except the whistle which is one time use only!
    xxxx1 x Healing Salve [ Restores health to full ] ( Consumes 1 turn )
    xxxx1 x Blinding Powder [ The beast's attacks will miss ] ( Consumes 1 turn to use / lasts 3 turns)
    xxxx1 x Whistle [ Summons The Forgemaster to deal 20 damage ] ( Consumes 1 turn ) [Does not reset after use!]

Daily Quest Bonus
Daily Quest: The Serpent
Reward: + 15 coins (does not receive double bonus for RPing with others)
Daily Quest Ends: 2nd November 12:01AM EST
You must complete the quest before the time limit is up!

The Serpent
A great serpent creeps through the canopy of the forest, clutching its prey in its death grip. Once you see it, it's already too late..HP: 40
Attack: 8 per turn
Special attack: The serpent's first strike inflicts a poison! It removes 1 HP each turn until you roll a 6 for damage.
Reward: 3 gold pieces

Rein_Carnation rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 pm
Days followed months soon to become years.

This life was strangely stale with an ever-churning mindset of regret remembering things of the past. Sure the girls grew just fine but a heart doesn't mend well when it's fractured permanently. Hope seemed a puzzling split in two leaving reality broken till the pieces placed themselves back together again. Her hooves carried her listlessly till something, perhaps a light shined in the distance. Pausing momentarily her attention took full reign away from those bitter feelings and thoughts leaving her to follow curiosity. The Closer the blue mare came in the vicinity of what she sought she grew quite intrigued by a sign close to a newly raised tent. It read "Help Wanted" of course which made her smile an oddity of sorts since she was but foal.

Moving inward she marveled at all the wares including many weapons that seemed almost foreign in a sense. All her years growing up with Naruto and Sasuke she firmly held onto her belief that the kunai was the only weapon she ever needed. Those swords though displayed in front of her quite possibly could have changed her mind. Such beautiful pieces she admired lovingly then shook it off with a more serious inquiry, "I've come to query about the Help Wanted position". She listened intently of the Forge Master's request perking a brow at the word "Serpent". Could it be she wondered.... Orochimaru?! If this was the truth that snake had come back after the things it brought evil to before. "I'll take the job", she didn't hesitate even thinking things could get downright nasty going against that much power. The coin incentive didn't hold her passion as deeply as a troublemaker snake such as this one.

"Take what job?" growled Sasuke's ever loyal companion, still following her around.

"Something to get my mind off of the past Shar. It will do me some good to take out something that causes too much pain".

"Oh boy. I'm getting worried".

"It's my decision. You can take it or leave it as most Soquili say. I'm hunting down that snake and putting an end to his evil behavior". She then exited the tent heading toward the woods where the snake resided. She'd do something about this abomination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking a far distance from the Forge she paused listening, ears swiveling while nostrils took in location. Heavy breaths left her deep in thought away from the past that traumatized her feelings and thoughts. Walking only a few paces she saw it within the bush nearest to her right. Its skin was strangely white with yellow eyes that seemed to switch to red in the blink of an eye.

"Get back Kunai. That is not Orochimaru if that's what you are thinking. This is a highly venomous reptile that is out for blood"!

The snake slid out of the bushes, its red-yellow orbs never leaving the blue mare. Something about it didn't sit right with her as it lunged quick landing with fangs within her lower right ankle. It moved so fast she had no time to react leaving her ankle to burn of venom. "Ugh" she groaned then grabbed a kunai which was her namesake.

"Kunai for crying out loud! You are bitten! We need to get you help!"
growled the protective black wolf who was more of a mother hen since his companion distanced himself from him.

She shook her head furiously, "No. I took the job. A ninja doesn't go back on their word.

Kunai: 41/ 50
Serpent: 35/40

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:58 pm
The snake hissed, its tongue seeking prey as it ignored the wolf whom it could deliciously strangle in the blink of an eye. Being a rather large snake its own desires lied upon the more with one red eye. The poison would do its job leaving the slithering killer to toy with its large prey. Kunai, on the other hand, winced from the bite that swelled a bit leaving her disgruntled. Slamming a hoof down she caught the side of its body barely, causing the large creature to hiss is agitation.

Sharingan circled between the mare and the snake growling, "Now its getting personal you miserable reptile".

Kunai snorted, "It's going to take more than a bite to take me down!"

Kunai: 32/ 50
Serpent: 32/40

Rein_Carnation rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 pm
As the snake lunged again Kunai caught it sharply with a back hoof, her nostrils flaring. This reptile was beginning to become more and more annoying. Stomping down again she caught it slithering by faintly hearing a cry out loud as it coiled away from them. Kunai pawed the ground trying to intimidate this fearsome snake who caused trouble for this area. "You don't frighten me, snake. I'll carry your skull back to the Forge Master and rightfully earn those coins".

The black wolf groaned listening to Kunai, "I saw you do this as a foal with a Kalona. Sure, its just a snake but, a deadly one at that. Use your head kunoichi. It can kill you if you get too high in your pursuits".

"I know Shar. I'm just.... " she paused then looked around, "Where did a snake that big go?"

"Oh crap" he choked, "You were doing all that boasting I didn't..."

"Shh listen" she warned, "It's preparing to strike again".

Kunai: 24/ 50 (rolled a 6 so poison stops)
Serpent: 26/40

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Kunai whirled back as the white snake bounded out of the bushes preparing to strike again, Slamming hard into Kunai she nearly stumbled from its sheer force. Rebounding with a ferocity she groaned rearing up, only to bring her front hooves down in its side leaving it to wither about with pain. "Now we're getting somewhere" she mumbled grabbing a kunai from her pack. "You want more pain? I can oblige just fine".

"You both are beaten and bruised, "Just remember we have healing salve if you start to get light-headed". He snarled at the snake, hackles raised, "Just finish the job Kunai".

"Way ahead of you Shar. I plan to finish this... trust me".

Kunai: 16/ 50
Serpent: 19/40

Rein_Carnation rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:49 pm
She started feeling dizzy, perhaps from the bite in her swelled ankle. The snake itself seemed weaker in her perspective but, things were getting dicey when it struck again trying to grab her legs in its coils. She was certain this snake wanted her dead so it could swallow her whole. The thought was rather discerning pondering how a snake swallows a mare completely whole. Snapping out of her train of thought her back legs collided with that smooth skin leaving a bloody set of wounds.

"There's your pain... Orochimaru!" she yelled with the intent to skin this thing with her kunai, "Brace yourself because this isn't over yet!" Then she faltered horribly dazed from the initial bite.

Sharingan jumped immediately into the supplies. "That's it Kunai. You should have never taken this on trying to forget Sasuke". He grabbed the healing salve with his teeth dipping his paws in the mixture which he applied to her snake bite. "This will help you. Stay with me Kunai".

She felt the strange goopy texture from his paws upon the wound. Closing her eyes for a moment before checking on the snake. It still writhed in pain leaving her a chance to hope this salve was all it was cracked up to be.

Kunai: 8/ 50
Serpent: 15/40

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rein_Carnation rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1 Total: 7 (3-18)

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:12 pm
Now she stumbled leaving her mind winded. Could this be the end her mind cried feeling pathetic she'd become a reptile's lunch? No. She stomped her hoof embarrassed her mind was teaching such bad lessons. This wasn't the ninja academy with her mentors, it's actual life with things such as death lingering on the sidelines. With a furious headshake, she focused on the beast starting to smell the tainted grass of its metallic blood.

"Kunai are you alright? Is it working?" Sharingan was genuinely worried she had gotten herself this sidetracked from the demons chasing her.

Kunai: 50/ 50 (healing salve used- HP Full )
Serpent: 8/40

Rein_Carnation rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:46 am
As the snake lunged again Kunai fully restored her mind leaving nothing to pass as she reared upwards crashing down on the snake. Hooves sinking inward she felt its lifeforce crushed as she had envisioned from the moment she accepted this challenge. Rearing up again she came down heard immobilizing it from any future harm it would inflict.

"Kunai. I think its dead" the black wolf grumbled with a sniff, "Congrats you killed the beast that was not Orochimaru".

]With a heavy panting, she stood victorious over the menace that had almost taken her life. Gripping the kunai she cut deeply behind the head leaving it clean enough before it was bagged. "There that will give the Forgemaster some nice venom to work within potions".

"Proud of you Kunai , I really am. At first, I thought you were being coltish but you really stepped up and took the reigns as they say around here".

Kunai: 50/ 50 (or 42 if the snake still attacked)
Serpent: Defeated

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:34 am
Walking up to the Forge Master she placed the bag on the table careful of it not staining the fine wood or his wares. "Its done" she stated with a wary gaze, "The best will not harm another soul. The woods are safe once again".

Glancing at the Forgemaster she noted he had a pleased look upon his face. Not only had she vanquished the beast, but the head would supply some nice poison for antidotes. She earned those coins with amazing grace and prosperity. Right now though she desired a nice long rest because while the salve was working the poison out her mindset was drifting ever so slowly away from the current victory.

"Toss the coins down here Forgemaster. I'll see to it this heroine gets some much-needed rest", he growled in his usual grumpy manner.

"Thank you" she breathed softly as her body felt heavy. Walking out of the tent she sought out the nearest patch of moss hidden deep in the brush, then collapsed with a long out grunt. Closing her eyes she yawned then dozed off desiring nothing more than the solitude of silence.

Sharingan grunted forcing himself to curl up next to her protectively. He wasn't the usual sort to play this role but, his attitude couldn't bury the fact he was genuinely worried about her. Lying with his head down those peculiar red eyes stared out in a vigil of any other snakes or atrocities that may attack. It had been a troublesome day indeed. But, at the end of a long-winded battle, they had become victorious.

~Fin  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff