• Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 am
This is a PRP between Ellianthia and Jynoth

User Image

Quote:
Mushroom Soup
The Forgemaster's favourite food is mushroom soup. However, he doesn't often have time to go out and collect the mushrooms to make it. Find him enough mushrooms to make the stew and he'll not only share a meal with you but he'll grant you a shiny gold piece (or two).

Goal: Collect 20 mushrooms.
Instructions: Roll 1d6 and match your rolls to the outcomes below!
  1. This mushroom is a little slimy and you're not entirely sure if that's a good thing or not. The last thing you want to do is give the Forgemaster food poisoning so you test it yourself. That's the only thing you remember and you wake up sometime later in a haze. -3 mushrooms
  2. In the remnants of a decaying log, you find the mother load. The largest mushrooms you've ever seen! And even more lucky, you remember these mushrooms and know they're good to eat! (+5 mushrooms)
  3. You seem to have stumbled into a large thicket of brambles. It takes you some time to pull all the thorns out of your sides and it seems as though they tore a hole in your sack and you lost some mushrooms. (-2 mushrooms)
  4. Some of the woodland creatures got curious at the soquili traipsing through their home. You seem to be making an awful lot of noise and they want you gone asap! They brought you some mushrooms to help speed the process along. (+3 mushrooms)
  5. Nothing out of the ordinary with this find, you just happened to sniff them out. (+1 mushroom)
  6. Seems like another group of woodland creatures doesn't like you stealing their mushrooms. They perform an elaborate trick of death defying skill while another pilfers your sack! (-1 mushroom)

Reward: 1 gold piece

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:47 am
"You should have let me eat him Ellia." the owl retorted as it rode along sleepily on the back of the mare.

Ellianthia sighed and shook her head. "You know couldn't let you do that. It's bad enough knowing you have to eat anyways..." she half teased, half was serious. She well understood the circle of life but it was still a little unnerving to her. The owl had respectfully understood and always kept his meals to himself to not make his life long friend queasy. Still, there was no doubt he wanted revenge on that rabbit for more than just a meal which was why she wasn't too terribly mad at him. Really, she couldn't be.

But this time the task was simple, or so she hoped. This forge needed mushrooms and Ellia needed something easy on her two bandaged ankles so she asked Jynoth to come along and give her a hand gathering. "This should be easy. Hopefully less dangerous." she half laughed.

"So you hope." Jynoth yawned, puffing himself up. "Don't ask me to save ye from any killer mice." he teased, tucking his beak into his feathers and preening a bit.

Ellia laughed and sighed as she slowed to a stop. "Don't worry. I think after that I can handle myself. But look. Were here." she grinned, eyes surveying the perfect spot where she'd hopefully be able to gather enough mushrooms for the forge master.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:08 am
(2: In the remnants of a decaying log, you find the mother load. The largest mushrooms you've ever seen! And even more lucky, you remember these mushrooms and know they're good to eat! (+5 mushrooms))

Rlling her eyes at her owl friend once more, his silent quips to himself not escaping her ears, Ellia proceeded forward, noting a fallen and rotting log. Her hopes were that a bunch of mushrooms had over taken it and began to grow. "Look there, Jy!" Ellia exclaimed trotting over towards the log and lowering her head.

Before her, large mushrooms sprouted from the remains and the mare smiled. "Oh what luck." the owl hooted sarcastically, waking himself up enough to leave his perch on her back and flit down to land on the log. It creaked and crumbled slightly beneath his talons but otherwise held firm enough to support him. "If I'm not mistaken my girl, these would be exactly what you are looking for. Large and safe enough to eat." he mused, gently plucking one with a talon and inspecting it before gesturing to drop it into her basket.

"Oh lovely! Maybe our luck will hold and we can gather enough to please the forge master.!" Ellia chimed, gently plucking the rest and placing them into her basket.

"Why ever for are we doing these things for that stallion anyways Elli?" Jy hooted, his eyes blinking sleepily.

"Why not? He's a stallion in need, wouldn't you help a fellow in need?"

"Not particularly...unless its you my girl."

"Jy...." Ellia laughed, shaking her head and continuing her search.

Total: 5/20  
Fea Line rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:20 am
(4: Some of the woodland creatures got curious at the soquili traipsing through their home. You seem to be making an awful lot of noise and they want you gone asap! They brought you some mushrooms to help speed the process along. (+3 mushrooms))

"Look there girl, more!" Jy pointed out, spreading his wings and took to the sky to keep an eye out, deciding he might as well keep himself entertained. As he did so, he noticed a few critters gathering around the outskirts of where they had been, on all sides of the mare.

"So far so good Jy." Elli smiled, pleased. She was on her way to another patch when her owl called out to her.

"Elli, girl, wait, somethings up." he called, gliding down and landing on her back again. "Seem's we might have upset a few critters...." he mused, pointing with a talon towards a couple squirrels and mice skittering forward angrily.

"Oh, but...they have more mushrooms, maybe they are here to help?" she blinked, glancing down as they formed a sort of tower to plop three more mushrooms into the basket. All the while, however, they seamed to titter angrily.

"Or maybe they are just mad you're here stealing their food and disturbing the peace." Jy mused, completely amused with the situation. He chuckled softly and simply watched the display.

"Oh.. Jy you..." Elli sighed but shook her head as the critters tried to shoo her off. She looked at them confused but reluctantly moved on farther away which seemed to appease them, at least for now.

Total: 8/20  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:01 pm
(6: Seems like another group of woodland creatures doesn't like you stealing their mushrooms. They perform an elaborate trick of death defying skill while another pilfers your sack! (-1 mushroom)

As Elli moved away from the lively bunch of critters she came face to face with.... well more angry critters. "More?" she blinked, watching as this group of animals seemed to pull some kind of stunt to keep her busy.

"Ohy, what now?" Jynoth hooted, hopping forward to peer at this...peculiar stunt of feigning death. Albeit, rather well realistic for simple woodland creatures. "What be this nonsense now!" he hooted, puffing himself up and lunging forward as if to chase them away. And that's when he heard it. Turning around, Jy screeched, but was too late. "OHY ELLI!"

Ellia turned around, almost knocking over a tower of critters as they ran off with one of her mushrooms from her basket. "Oh come now! Really?!" she huffed, wondering why all this was even going on in the first place. Surly these simple mushrooms didn't mean that much. "You have plenty to share I'm sure..." she sighed, shaking her head as her count lowered.

Total: 7/20  
Fea Line rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:08 pm
(3: You seem to have stumbled into a large thicket of brambles. It takes you some time to pull all the thorns out of your sides and it seems as though they tore a hole in your sack and you lost some mushrooms. (-2 mushrooms))

Having decided to settle down and re-figure her game plan, Elli made her way towards what she thought was a nice clearing. Her mind distracted, she didn't realize she was traipsing through a particularly sticky thorn patch. "Oh bother..." she sighed again. "Why is this so difficult?" she grunted, breaking herself free and assessing the damage.

"Told you we should have just stayed home Elli girl." Jy sighed himself, lending a helping beak to pick some of the thorns out of her flank and side. It was then he glanced down and noticed their stack had diminished yet again. "Ah girl, you lost two more!" he shook his head, face winging.

Elli groaned and once the last of the thorns were plucked free, simply let herself down into the grass for a rest. Her eyes shut tight as she seriously contemplated her peculiar bad luck right now.

Total: 5/20  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:10 pm
(5: Nothing out of the ordinary with this find, you just happened to sniff them out. (+1 mushroom))

Deciding to try again for round two, Elli got to her hooves and shook herself out, as if to rid herself of any negative feelings she had. Taking a deep breath, she held it a few seconds before letting it out slowly. "Let's try this again..." she said softly and held her chin up.

Jy shook his head but smiled. He adored his friend and would stick by her on whatever crazy task she set herself too. "Come girl, think I found another for your troubles." he laughed and pointed a wing out in a direction he had spotted another mushroom. "Let's go add it to your collection."

"Thanks Jy, really." Elli smiled and headed in the direction he had pointed. When she reached it she bent her head down to inspect it. Sure enough it was one safe to eat. Not in any fancy setting but still, it was one more to her collection.

Total: 6/20  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:18 pm
(2:In the remnants of a decaying log, you find the mother load. The largest mushrooms you've ever seen! And even more lucky, you remember these mushrooms and know they're good to eat! (+5 mushrooms))

It seemed, at least for the time being, her luck had turned around. At least just a little bit. Out of the corner of her eye, Elli spotted another sunken and fallen log, moss spreading out over top and nestled safely inside was another cluster of mushrooms. "Oh Jy, Jy look!" she called happily, prancing over excitedly and bending down to sniff each one. Each one looked safe and fresh.

"Good, good. Maybe we can get out of her soon. Isn't this right enough?" he asked, reaching out and helping to pluck them from their bed and add to her basket.

"Not sure Jy... think we might need a few more..." Elli mused, stopping to count all the ones they had gathered after adding the last one from the log to her pile. "Hmm...yeah, I think we need quite a few more." she nodded in determination, taking one last look around the log before glancing outward for more.

Total: 11/20  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:23 pm
(4: Some of the woodland creatures got curious at the soquili traipsing through their home. You seem to be making an awful lot of noise and they want you gone asap! They brought you some mushrooms to help speed the process along. (+3 mushrooms))

As the pair went along, Elli noticed the critters were back again. "Guys...please..." she tried to plead with the critters but ultimately ended up shaking her head. It seemed they were still angry with her being here in their homeland and taking their mushrooms. "I won't take too many more I promise...." she again tried to reason with them but was met with more angry chittering.

"It's no use talking to them girl, just take their gifts and lets move on over to that spot over there." Jy spoke, taking again to the sky to lead the mare over to what he hoped was a lot less busy spot.

"I just wish I could make them understand...." she sighed again but followed her owl's suggestion and pushed on.

Total: 14/20  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:33 pm
((6: Seems like another group of woodland creatures doesn't like you stealing their mushrooms. They perform an elaborate trick of death defying skill while another pilfers your sack! (-1 mushroom))

Heading towards what the pair hoped was a quieter spot turned out to prove wrong. Again, the critters tried to distract them with crazy stunts, berries for blood and a 'dead' rabbit lying on the ground. "You are certainly determined little friends...." Elli laughed and shook her head. She felt a familiar tug behind her and turned in time to see a mushroom fall into a squirrel's grasp as it took off running.

"Be gone with ye!" Jy screeched and puffed himself up, scaring off any others that came closer. "Now this i gettin' ridiculous. Blimey. Can't give up a few shrooms!" he squawked loudly, trying to scare any more off.

"Guess we need to just try and get what we need and leave them alone..." Elli said softly and gestured with her head towards Jy and pressed on again.

Total: 13/20  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:36 pm
((5: Nothing out of the ordinary with this find, you just happened to sniff them out. (+1 mushroom))

Moving on forward, Elli spotted another mushroom out of the corner of her eye. Happily, but this time carefully, she pressed forward, a slight smirk on her face.

"What's so funny Elli?" Jy hooted curiously, angling himself to eye her face. So far, today had been such a strange day he couldn't figure out why she was smiling.

"I'm just thinking Jy, maybe we should be more ninja like." she chuckled to herself.

Jy tilted his head. Usually it was his job to be the crazy, out of the box one. It was shocking to hear it coming from her. "Ninjas? Girl, what's goin' on in that head of yours."

"Oooh...nothing. Just... a bunch of unhappy critters seem to keep 'attacking us'. Maybe they wont...if we sneak real quietly."

"Elli."

"Think about it Jy!"

"Girl..."

"Oh come on!"

"You're daft my girl."

"Says the pot calling the kettle black dear friend."

"Duly noted...."

A soft owlish laughter hooted after the brief exchange.

Total: 14/20  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:42 pm
2: (In the remnants of a decaying log, you find the mother load. The largest mushrooms you've ever seen! And even more lucky, you remember these mushrooms and know they're good to eat! (+5 mushrooms))

Another lucky discovery led the pair to yet another sunken log. Eagerly, Elli skipped over. "Jy, Jy, hurry, while we have space!" the mare laughed, already familiar with the sight of these mushrooms and already knowing they were exactly what she need to continue her task.

"Close girl, close!" Jy counted as he plucked them from their nest and added them into the basket. "One more should be good i'd think." he said and eyed the mare with a smile and a wink.

"I told you we could do it!" she laughed again and beckoned for the owl to follow her again. "Come, I think I see another great place!"

"Go on girl, I'll keep an eye out for more of our friends." he laughed and shot to the air, now finally feeling pumped about this whole adventure.

Total: 19/20  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:44 pm
((6: Seems like another group of woodland creatures doesn't like you stealing their mushrooms. They perform an elaborate trick of death defying skill while another pilfers your sack! (-1 mushroom))

"Watch out girl, here they come again!" Jy called, spiraling downward to try to disperse the group of critters before they combined. The critters however, seemed to have figured the two out and easily dodged the owl this time.

Again they made with their seemingly clever display to try to distract the mare while another ran up from behind and managed to snag yet another mushroom.

"I'm on to your games now!" Elli laughed and spun around to spook the critters, sending them scattering yet again with only one other mushroom. A tiny part of her sunk, but the mare was still feeling great. "Only one... it can't be hard to find just two more." she nodded in determination and kept pushing forward.

"Ohy wait for me!" Jy called, puffing himself up to scare one more squirrel one more time before taking off again after his friend. "I'll be you're savior." he grinned.

"My hero!" she laughed and skipped forward.

Total: 18/20  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:47 pm
(2: (In the remnants of a decaying log, you find the mother load. The largest mushrooms you've ever seen! And even more lucky, you remember these mushrooms and know they're good to eat! (+5 mushrooms))

"There girl!" Jy called again, smiling as wide as an owl could smile.

A delighted squeal followed forth from the black mare as she came to a stop in front of one more rotting log housing a nestled cluster of mushrooms. "Plenty to take back!" she smiled, bending down to gently nudge them with her nose.

"Aye girl, lets grab em all and head off!"

"Silly Jy, we only need two more."

"After all the trouble these guys ahve caused us? Take em all girl!"

"No Jy." Elli laughed, plucking two and adding them to her stack for an even twenty. "That's all we needed. Let's finally leave these poor things alone." she smiled, already finding her route back towards the forge and making her way there.

Jy sighed and shook his head. "Sometimes my girl, you are no fun."

"Oh I'm plenty fun I think." Elli laughed and flicked her tail. "Now are you coming or not?"

Total: (23) 20/20  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers