Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Forge PRP] Spooky Adventure (Malthir, Seafeather, and Yuki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:24 pm
This is a private roleplay between Malthir (moonlit-raven), Seafeather (kovak), and Yuki (lysia_nyteblade) as they survive a night at the Haunted Graveyard. Please do not post without permission.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:24 pm
The sun was already setting when Malthir reached the graveyard, and he glanced around to orientate himself. It was supposedly haunted, the perfect place for him to test himself. What was better to test one's bravery than by spending the night someplace like this.

What could go wrong?

He circled around the area, looking for a good spot to set up camp. If he was going to explore, he'd want a base to go back and forth to, and if he didn't, it was better to have a secure place to stay. It looked as if the night would be clear, with only a few clouds to block the light of the moon, so at least he wasn't going to have to worry about it raining while he was out here.

He heard the sound of a twig breaking, and whirled around."Who's there?"  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seafoam lurked far from home, ending up at some graveyard. He ruffled his feathers, not content at the location. How did he end up here, and where was he in the world?

It seemed like he was going to spend the night here. Spooky.

He was coming out from the woods, when he accidentally snapped a twig. A voice rung out, and he froze, wanting to run off. It was his nature.

"If you're going to eat me, come out now. I don't mind snacking on meat."

moonlit-raven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:19 am
User Image Yuki traveled in somber silence as she wandered this way and that. The mare had has no luck still finding her place in this world though her companion made it less of an issue. She at least was not alone in this strange place. While the little antelope doe bounced around her happily, she looked up to the night sky and pondered. The frost was settling on the pumpkins and the air was crisp and cold once again it would be a time much like the night she left her home land and came here.

Breathing in the air's sweet earthy scent of fallen leaves, she couldn't help but to smile at Yoshiko as she danced in the leaves ahead of her. "Where are you leading us Yoshiko?" Her voice was soft as she spoke test she rouse the attention of something more sinister lurking in the dark.

The doe stopped and grinned wide. "Why my lady, I am leading us towards adventure." She giggled playfully. "You need one that's full of fun not one you yourself would rather not have chosen."

Shaking her head, she couldn't help but to smile fondly at her little companion. Yoshiko had been through much with her and it was plain now that she was trying to cheer her up.. but why is some place that was starting to give her the creeps? She looked around and saw signs of a burial ground ahead and arched an eyebrow. Now something was up. It wasn't much like Yoshiko to try and pull stunts like this.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:08 pm
"I'm not going to eat anyone," Malthir answered, a little amused. It was unlikely that he needed to worry about anyone who was worried about him eating them, though the last comment about eating meat did make him pause. How strange. Still, they didn't seem very dangerous, and company might be nice.

Things would likely be less scary if he wasn't alone, and he could use a new friend.

"If you're going to be sticking around, I was about to find a safe spot for the night. You're welcome to join me." His knight's code would let him offer nothing less.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:22 am
"Well, that would be wonderful," he responded to the stranger's hidden offer to stick around. He did not want to be out here alone, especially when he was already afraid of the dark. "And don't worry, I already ate, so I wouldn't be hungry for hours." He would follow the stranger, and promise not to take even the smallest nibble out of him.

In the distance, Seafeather saw two moving objects. He once again froze, and nudged the stallion. "Look up there... This place is already haunted enough. What do we do if they come closer?" In his nervousness, he forgot to even introduce himself.

moonlit-raven

lysia_nyteblade

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:38 pm
Whispers drifted on the wind and she tucked her wings, folding them carefully and drawing them closer to herself more out of habit than for warmth. She slowed her pace as the doe scampered ahead. Finally she hazarded her own words once again. "Yoshiko.. be careful.. I don't think we're alone.." She spoke, her eyes darting out into the darkness.

The doe giggled. "Maybe this place is haunted!" She paused and listened a little while. "Or, we have company."

Giving an involuntary shudder she hissed at her little friend. "Yoshiko, have more respect for ancestor, who's ever these may be please."

moonlit-raven

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:11 pm
"It'll be more fun together," he said happily. Sure, maybe the other was a little timid, but what a way to spend a night. It wouldn't be nearly as scary in the graveyard with another, and there was bound to be something they had in common.

"Well, we'll see if they're friendly to start with," he answered. "And then we'll go from there." There was no sense in courting disaster until it happened, and if he was being honest with himself, only expected to run into scavengers.

He could run those off no problem.

"I'm Malthir."

xKOVAKtheWOLFxe

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff