Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Forge PRP] Mushroom Soup (See Inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Calixita rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ahhh, perfect!" Esperence sing-songed to herself when she found a rotting log, bursting to full with mushrooms. They looked in great condition too, and just at the right time for picking. She happily plucked each one up from the ground and added them to her bag. She could have sworn it had been a little fuller before... maybe she was just imagining it. At any rate, she was sure between all of them combined, they nearly had enough for the Forgemaster! He'd be so pleased, and Esperence was looking forward to try a bowl of his famed mushroom soup. She smiled at Cosima as she closed up her bag again. "Almost done, I think! I'm eager to get out of here too. No more acrobatic shows for me after this!" she said with a laugh.  
Calixita rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:55 am

"Oh no..." Parthenos mumbled to himself, but plastered on a friendly smile when some of the forest creatures approached him again. "H-hello!" he said, offering a kindly greeting, but hoping they weren't here to put on another show... again. They weren't; instead, they dropped a small bundle of mushrooms in front of him and pushed them closer. "Oh! For me..?" he asked, and this time his smile was softer, more real when they nodded in unison. "Thank you!"

Cygnus hooted softly and bowed his head at the creatures, thanking them for their kindness. He suspected it was partially because they wanted them to go... maybe that's what all the shows were for. To get them to leave. He grabbed up the mushrooms and added them to Parthenos' bag. "Lets go find the others and count our mushrooms. We might have enough, now."  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
Calixita rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:56 am

"Hey -- over here, Wineberry!" Rafael called, standing on top of an old log. His tail wagged when his bonded trotted over, pawing at the rotting wood. "Look at the size of these mushrooms! The Forgemaster will be impressed for sure. He'll be able to make a great soup with these!"

"Ahh, they're perfect, Rafael! Good eye," Wineberry said, and together they pulled up the mushrooms. One or two were too small to include, so they left them alone to grow. They'd be good once they reached their full size, so there was no sense in taking them now! It seemed wasteful, when there were so many perfect ones they could take already. "I think that should be enough, don't you? Lets go find the others and see how many we have!"  
Calixita rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:56 am

As each soquili returned to their planned meeting spot, Isra shadowed behind them, taking each mushroom from their bags -- one by one -- and adding them to hers. She smiled lazily as she followed Wineberry last -- she had a great haul! -- and finished filling up her bag. She gently nudged the flap on Wineberry's bag to let it fall shut again, and began backing away quietly, her footsteps light. Once she was secluded from the others, she counted the mushrooms in her bag. Damn -- not quite enough! If only... she stopped that train of thought when she heard a noise to her left. Ah, some more little critters! She had no time for a show -- but just as she was about to fly off, one of them ran over to her with a small collection of mushrooms, then pushed at her leg with an angry noise. Oh, so that was it -- they wanted them to leave! "Well, thank you, small one," she said with a laugh, taking the mushrooms. "This is just what I needed. I'll leave your forest be, now!"

And once she was a short distance away, she took to the skies and laughed. She would be able to make it back to the forge, enjoy a bowl of soup and collect her coin before the others could gather their mushrooms again -- or make it back themselves and tell the Forgemaster what happened. What a success!

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff