Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Forge PRP] Sandy Shores! (Coviello Cassiel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:41 pm
This is a private role-play between Coviello Cassiel (Calixita) and the familiar Trèfle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Sandy Shores!
The Forgemaster only made his way to the beach once as a foal and he has fond memories of it. Now, in his old age, it's much too far to travel. Head on over to the beach and collect some shells for him to help him hold onto the memory.
Reward: 3 gold pieces.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Coviello could appreciate sentiment. It was why he'd chosen this job. His daughter had decided to take one of the Forgemaster's tasks, so he decided to take a look as to what was on offer, too. He put his hoof down on Ikigai choosing any of the violent ones; there were plenty of much safer choices, after all. He'd have been happy to stick together for a task, but she was insistent on doing things on her own. Ah, well. She was just at that age, he supposed with a smile. Sometimes he missed the days when she was just a young filly, but it has been wonderful to watch her grow into the soquili she is today. Beautiful and headstrong.

"What's got you smiling so much?" Trèfle teased, grinning up at his bonded. "I'm getting sand all up in my fur. This is going to be such a pain to wash out!" He'd had a great time chasing the waves as they came up on the shore, though, so he guessed it wasn't all that bad. Still! He shook his body, trying to dislodge some of the sand caught in his fur. He only partially succeeded, and he gave up with a sigh.

"Oh, hush. We won't be out here long." Coviello was glad it was winter -- it might've been too hot otherwise, and then he'd be complaining, too. He paused at a pretty seashell half buried in the sand, and he nosed it all out the way out, smiling at the swirling colors. He plucked it up and added it to the collection building in his satchel. He wasn't sure he was going to give all of them to the Forgemaster -- some of them he wanted to save to give to his lovely mate. Maybe commission a necklace or a bracelet to be made out of them with the gold he was to earn from this quest.

"Hey -- look at this one!" Trèfle bounded a little ahead, scooping up a shell that had just washed ashore before the waves took it back again. He took it back to Coviello with a proud little prance, happy to be of at least some help. See, he could do more than just complain! Besides, it was a pretty shell, too.

Coviello hummed, feigning disinterest in the shell his familiar brought to him, examining it with a critical eye. "I don't know... it looks a little dull..." At the growing look of annoyance on the little fox's face, Coviello laughed. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he assured. "It looks perfect. In fact, why don't we save this one for Aizuri-e, shall we? I think he'd really like it." Trèfle look much more pleased with this offer, and he placed the shell at Coviello's feet, and he picked it up to add to his satchel. It was starting to fill up quick, so he didn't think they'd be out here much longer, which was for the best. He wanted to go home and snuggle up with his mate. The pair of them continued down along the shore in silence, enjoying the peaceful scenery, listening to the waves crash against the shore. Maybe he should have talked Aizuri-e into joining him after all, if not just for the nice stroll. He and Trèfle picked up a few more nice shells as they went, avoiding any they couldn't wash the sludge off of or any that were chipped. They found a few sandollars too, and Coviello added them to his bag, just in case the Forgemaster might be interested in a few.

As he added one last shell, Coviello decided that was enough. He didn't want to force them in there, afraid that he might scratch one or cause a few to break. "I think we can head back now," he said to Trèfle, who nodded eagerly in agreement. They had plenty for the Forgemaster, and a few special ones selected just to bring home to Aizuri-e.

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash