Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Lost Mystery | 1x1 Mystery/Adventure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:20 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image
lαndσu
✧┆═══════════╬═══════════┆✧

Wondering what the message was about, Landou turned to see tears running down Kazune's cheek, with his same smile, Landou leaned over to wipe a few tears off Kazune. if the emergency broadcast brought back a memory, they might be getting somewhere. Though thinking back to it, this facility had a familiarity as well to someplace that's close to a certain destination. "We should keep moving, if you wanna go, the directory doesn't really tell the names of the rooms but there's a big room just ahead if you wanna go there, unless going door to door is something you'd prefer." Landou chuckled lightly to lighten the mood a bit as he looked around. Well holding Kazune's hand, Landou wasn't gonna drag her, so he waited while he takes a picture of the directory with this field device. "At least I can tell us where we are if we get lost." he then looks up quickly as it might not come in handy as well since the entire place seem the same. "Then again, if we blindly run around, we'll still get lost." pun not intended.

Still the emergency broadcast was something to put some consideration to since it's on a frequency that's for any radio within the company to pick up on. Landou just hoped that everyone topside are okay or at least aren't in harms way.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I lack that sight, yet I wish to be able to peer into that brightness, that truth."

A hand wiped her tears away with all the gentleness, each wet spot heated up at each touch. Kazune gave Landou a grateful smile, but her watery eyes from crying prevented the smile from reaching its full brightness. "Sorry about that. I...remembered something similar to that announcement earlier. Something like this had happened before here. There was a terrible tremor." Now that she returned her mind, the warmth that held her hand was evident. She had noticed when they locked their arms together, but she did not realize when their hand entwined together in a gentle hold. The gesture brought heat to her cheeks, fueling her need to hide the visible redness. When a noise like someone took a picture sounded next to her, she let out a sigh a relief, calming down. The sudden memory got to her too deep earlier. "Yes. But either way, we have to advance. Let's go slow and be careful, in that case."

Her mind returned the description Landou talked about before she when she first came to: the choice between multiple doors or the big door. "If the door is big, it may mean something important is there or it holds a lot of items there. There should be a reason for why the door is big, correct?" The size was a noticeable factor. "Let's go back to the smaller doors if we could not find any leads at the big door."

CLOTHING [Student-like uniform, though it also held similiarities to military clothing. Thigh-length black socks with golden lines, white high boots. A thin cane.]
                                        FEELING [Flustered but calming down.]
                                        OOC [I'm a bit unsure about the rp name that you talked about. Will you tell me about it? >< ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image
lαndσu

Outfit: Standard Wilderness gear. Mood: Calm but cautious.
Ooc: Ah, well since we haven't really "named" the RP on PMs, it was always Re: Roleplay Information for me, though iI like the name you given it on the guild thread. Oh yeah, since we're doing the RP here, there wouldn't any need to put each other's pieces in spoiler.
"Here's to Hope and cheers for the hopeful."

Landou figured it might be better to stick with the small side of things since anything big might and had to agree with Kazune seeing as they don't have much info on the larger room. Walking with her, they took a right from the directory, glass windows allowed Landou to look inside each room; though some had more tinted or mirrored effects. The only thing that stood out amongst all the rooms with clear glass windows were that each were a lab of sort, production labs? Chem labs? Landou would try to figure out their purpose and could only guess what their function is. There were times where he'd try to use the keycard he had on the doors, some would respond, other times, they won't as if it's not a valid card with clearance for entry.

"You know, this place kinda reminds me of a division back in a company I used to work with, I was only allowed in the facility once to drop off a package. It was like stepping into a city considering how far deep I had to travel just to deliver a box of dry ice." Landou recollected the familiarity this place gives though he noted that they didn't had an open space like the one outside the structure they're in. Still with what's going on, Landou couldn't help but feel as if they've just went down the rabbit hole. The halls grew dark the more they walked, though the dimmed lights still allowed Landou to see just enough light reflecting. "Kinda wish there's others here other than us, because it's getting a little eerie for my taste. Well at least I got you Ki-chan. Landou lightly chuckle at the atmosphere as if it's nothing to worry too much about with company beside him. Though it feels like the dark part of an asylum where patients are brought in as test subjects. An Alice In Wonderland, yet empty. Landou could only hope that they can find a signal somewhere in this abyss, to get answers from Fox, or if he has to, call for backup or a way out.

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:10 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image

"I lack that sight, yet I wish to be able to peer into that brightness, that truth."

With the crossroads, they walked to the left direction. Kazune stopped and started moving according to the sound of Landou's footsteps. Slowered pace meant stopping and starting footsteps meant go. The sound of keycard confirmation rang in the air whenever they stopped, though only some of the door worked. Sometimes the door would open to the contents inside the room while the others just sounded clearance for entry, but something else was missing. Perhaps those doors required two card keys or other keys to work.

The confusion in moving around the place did remind Landou of an older experience from the story he told her. "Hmm, all that effort for a box of dry ice? That doesn't sound efficient. I mean, the security lowered when someone had the chance to go around the place. Imagine if they did get lost on purpose to look over the structure of the place." She could not see the sight as they moved, but she could hear the sound of flickering lights. The hall turned terribly silent when one of them did not talk. Sounds of dripping waterdrops and footsteps echoed the air, giving the atmosphere of a horror movie set. She had to agree with Landou's comment on the atmosphere. "I agree. The sounds were like a horror setting. Like something dangerous would pop up." The end of his comment paused her answer for a moment. "Yeah, me too. I'm glad you are here. It helps with mental support."

In the end of the walk, they returned to the direction where the big door was. While she could not see whether it was the true big door in front of her, she could guess based on the map in her mind. Nothing completely accurate, but it made up for her lack of sight. Suddenly, a loud thud sounded behind them like something had fallen from the floor above. Then, a deep growl rumbled through the air. When the newcomer moved, sloshing slippery sound followed. She did not know who or how they or it looked, but everything about the newcomer spoke of danger.

CLOTHING [Student-like uniform, though it also held similarities to military clothing. Thigh-length black socks with golden lines, white high boots. A thin cane.]
                                        FEELING [Calm and alert.]
                                        OOC [Got it! And yeah, that name is silly but straightforward enough. I'm also glad that you like the thread name! My naming skill is a hit or miss, haha.]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:50 am
User Image
lαndσu

Outfit: Standard Wilderness gear. Mood: Calm but slightly scared.
Ooc: Hehe.

Landou was about to say something until he heard the loud heavy thud behind them. Luckily it was a tad bit dark in the corridor, on instinct Landou might've gone into fight mode, though not wanting to look behind, he kept his hand on his sidearm. Having his share of monsters and experience dealing with wild animals, Landou kept a firm hold on Kazune's hand, a slight tug was the only thing Landou could do as he inches towards the right corridor. "Let's just take this real slow and quiet Ki-Chan, I'm not sure if this thing sees us or noticed us, but if it starts moving, we book it to one of the doors okay." He quietly instructs Kazune as they both move slowly. A quick glance at whatever it was that fell only showed a dark silhouette, but whatever it was, it did not look friendly and it was just as large as a gryphon.

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:43 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image

Based on the tug on their entwined hand, she knew to get going. They moved slow and careful, not wanting to alert the creature of their presence. Yes, it was determined not human, based on the unrecognizable growling and wet shifting behind her. It was their luck that the being did not have good hearing. Without her cane to tap for direction, she had to depend on Landou to lead the way. Her feet tripped a few times on something, but she did not fall. She returned his suggestion with a nod, not daring to speak unnecessary words.

Just as she felt they would move far enough, a shout from before them caught the creature's attention. She held Landou tightly and rolled to a corner on instinct. In the process, her cane slipped out of her hand onto the ground. The previous attack hit something else, but she was not in the situation to learn about that. The sound of slipper water came closer to where they were. It stopped just right before them before walking past, taking her cane with it. She let out the breath she was holding.

CLOTHING [Student-like uniform, though it also held similiarities to military clothing. Thigh-length black socks with golden lines, white high boots. A thin cane.]
                                        FEELING [Calm and alert]
                                        OOC [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:31 pm
User Image
lαndσu

Outfit: Standard Wilderness gear. Mood: Calm but heart's racing.
Ooc:

"Alright, that's slightly scary even for me." Landou says as he steadies himself. Well whatever happened, that thing would've had a meal though now after recollecting if everything's alright, Landou noticed Kazune's missing cane, at the very least, they're both okay. Whatever happened back there was a bit of a surprise, had they didn't act fast, thing's would've been worse. But somehow during that shuffle, their communicators got a signal, unlike the emergency broadcast being repeated clearly this time, someone was using the signal to issue a command to anyone listening. The comms went quiet suddenly as Landou checks his field device as he wonders if they lost the signal again; they still had full bars. {"Landou? Kazune? It's Fox, oh I'm glad you're communicators are back online."} a sigh of relief coming through the receiver. "Fox what's going on out there, the emergency signal just went off. We're in an underground facility beneath the airport, can you send backup?" Landou talked into the mic as he waits for a reply, which they didn't get for a minute. {"Landou come in? Landou? Kazune?"} Fox sighs in frustration but he didn't give up. {"Listen, if you two are listening, find shelter now, things are getting worse and all forces are to retreat. We're all going back to the labs and intel shows an underground railroad at your location, scans show that it meets up with Hellcaster. Find a transport and get on board the train. Fox out."} Fox got off the radio as the emergency broadcast continued, with no point in listening to the broadcast, Landou lowered the volume before punching a wall in frustration after putting away his communicator.

Calming himself down, Landou looked over at Kazune as he thinks to himself, well the mission is a bust since whatever is going on up top means there's no going back up and no rescue or backup. The only thing now is to get Kazune out safe and sound. "Well I don't know what to do Ki-chan, but whatever is going on up there might've got something to do down here. So I'm gonna go with your decision on this rogue mission, because even I've got questions." not wanting to throw the towel yet, he kept his sidearm on hand.

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers