Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Kiyoko's Slave Shop (1/1 Available)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:23 pm
Please do NOT post here! This is for my profiles only. PM me if you're interested in a slave.

Thank you!

PROFILE LAYOUT

[align=center][size=10][color=black][b]Name[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Age[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Race[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Gender[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Orientation[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Biography[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Personality[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Seme, Uke,or Seke?[/b] - [i] xx [/i]
[b]Anything other relevant info[/b] - [i] (this isn't a mandatory one, just if there's anything extra you think we should know ^_^) [/i]
[b]Picture[/b]
[img] IMAGE LINK HERE [/img]
[/align][/size][/color]

Slave List

Gabriella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:38 am
Name - Gabriella
Nickname - Gabbi
Age - Unknown
Race - Fallen Angel
Gender - Female
Orientation - Pansexual
Biography - Gabriella was born in heaven, raised by angels and eventually was sent down to earth to keep track of a group of children who lost their way. As she was trying to protect them one day from a hunter who was attempting to kill them, she was injured and the kids ran away leaving her behind. She tried to fight off the hunter as well as she could but he managed to get a good hit in on her wings making her collapse in pain and pass out. She woke up in a basement 36 hours later, stripped and already bruised and sore. She had no memory of what happened to her, but she didn't have time to think about it before the man came back down and proceeded to force himself on her again and again, breaking the angel's spirit proved to be very easy as she was exposed to such horrors that she never expected to come across on her own. She spent two years at this horrible home before the man sold her and four masters later who cause wounds, harmed her wings beyond repair....and worse; she finally met the worse of the worst. This man lost his temper with her one day and after nearly choking her out, he grabbed the nearest knife and cut across her face multiple times, effectively making her blind and leaving gruesome scars on her pale skin. The scars are easily covered up with her glamour, a power of hers, but when it breaks down her true face is shown and she's saddened by it and likes to make sure it's hidden. This didn't keep the man from abusing her, no, and it just got worse! This happened three years ago, and she was just recently returned to the shop and abused by the same guards she gets every time and has resigned herself to this fate of being an abused slave. She doesn't even pray for a kind master anymore, she just expects to be beaten and abused.
Personality - xx
Seme, Uke,or Seke? - Uke
Anything other relevant info - She's blind, beaten and resigned to the life of a slave. But she might open up if placed in the right situation.
Picture
User Image

POSTING SKELETON

[imgleft]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/a553/Blondie6449/1/Gabriella.png[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=18][color=darkgrey][b] Gabriella [/b][/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=12][color=lightblue][i]Silence can be deafening. Don't let it take over your life. Like I have...[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=lightsteelblue][b]Where am I?[/b] ⇝ [i]xxx[/i]
[b]Who am I with?[/b] ⇝ [i]xxx[/i]
[b]What am I feeling?[/b] ⇝ [i]xxx[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=10][color=gainsboro]☪☪☪[/color] XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX

XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX

XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX XxX [color=gainsboro]☪☪☪[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][img]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/a553/Blondie6449/1/(edited) Misteor.600.1735754_zpspwnrgnzb.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][size=12][color=lightblue][b]O[/b]ut [b]O[/b]f [b]C[/b]hances ➸ [i]xxx[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[spoiler]
(( QUOTING PEOPLE HERE ))
[/spoiler]

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff