Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
E.V.O. [Hybrid and Channeler Moves/Abilities]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:30 am
User Image

On top of Mt. Silver, directly across from Ambrosial Alchemy, you find a rather strange looking tent erect, square in shape and positively medieval in appearance. Upon entering your assumptions on its appearance were confirmed as you found the inside to be lit with old lanterns and all sorts of medieval weaponry resting on wooden rakes, though they appear to have no been removed in a long time. From across the room you spot a burly middle aged man, dressed in an old timey leather outfit, doing the one thing you wouldn't expect someone of his appearance doing; playing with an Eevee as well as each of its various evolutions, in a way you would expect a child to.

[Picture to be added.]

Hey! Didn't see you there! Don't mind, these guys don't bite, they just like to play rough. Let me introduce myself, my name is Stuart, proud and righteous knight of the Evolutionary Vanguards Order! I bet you expect something different, huh? Maybe a little more 'thee' and 'thou' in my speech? Ha! Not me. Maybe that's why I'm up here on this frosty mountain at the service of vigilantes and not back at the citadel with the rest of the vanguards but that's neither here nor there. Please, pull and a chair and let me pour you some ale. The walk up here is terrible.

Bet you're wondering what I'm doing up here and what's with this whole thing about an order, huh? Well allow me to explain then. I come from a unique order of Normal Channelers who once served kings and emperors through out the word for thousands of years, using our special skills to empower their soldiers. I guess you could consider us mercenaries as well as we didn't exactly pledge allegiance to one realm and maybe that's why there are so few of us left but here I am rambling again.

I'm up here to hone my skills as a Vanguard Channeler, so that one day I can return to the citadel and teach the others so that we might be able to restore the ranks of the order to its former glory. In the mean time at the request of your leader I shall offer my services to you in exchange for some high grade gold, Snag Emblems and some Snag Coins, to send back home to keep the place running. My services involve helping Hybrids and Channelers unlock their latent abilities. With me and my little Eevee here and his friends we can make even the weakest warrior into a fighting machine. For a price, of course! So, what can I do for you?

[SERVICES OFFERED]

[Note these services can not be used unless you've completed your first Master Mission already.]

Unlock Restraints: Gain an additional move/ability slot [Cost: 1 Snag Emblem]

Unlock Potential: Gain an additional move/ability. Open slot required. [Cost: 2 Snag Emblems]

New Potential: Forget a move/ability you already know for a new one. [Cost: 20 Snag Coins]

New Adaptations: Change your already established ability for another. [Cost:25 Snag Coins]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:23 pm
Popping the three Snag Emblems to teach Keiko Return. Can't really RP this out, given the circumstances, though.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:11 pm
Going to expend three Snag Emblems for Kaya to learn Play Rough. Going to need that soonish.

Should leave me with 8 left afterward. Will update profile shortly to reflect new quantities. (10 with 2 pieces + 2 pieces from the recent Random Rewards gives me 11 complete with 1 piece before the purchase. Just for clarity )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:28 pm
Ulla turns in 2 Snag Emblems to learn Sparkling Swirl. A move that wraps enemies in a whirlwind of an overpowering scent and also damages. This also heals all status conditions of user's party. (From Pokemon Let's Go Eevee)  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm
Aight. One more time, gonna spend 3 Snag Emblems to buy Kaya a new move slot and unlock Magic Room permanently. You'll see it in use shortly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:52 pm
Ulla turns in 2 Snag Emblems to learn a new move! Move is called Trauma. (That puts her at 0 Snag Emblems).  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:50 pm
As wroth as I am to spend Snag Coins since I'm trying to save up for a Master Ball so Ter can have a Latias, I need Keiko to have Agility and her current planned moveset doesn't have room for that, so I'm spending 20 Snag Coins so she can forget Bounce and learn Agility. I'll put in a blurb about her visiting the order prior to the start of the tournament sometime later.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:38 am
Can't RP this out since it kind of happens in the heat of the moment, but spending another 3 Snag Emblems to teach Ter Psybeam from Rala and give him the move slot for it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:26 pm
Yeah I'm just not going to RP at all here because the things I'm spending coins/emblems on happen elsewhere. Spending three of the latter on a move slot and a move - Ice Punch to be specific, for Keiko.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:27 pm
Spending three Snag Emblems to grab a new move slot and a new move for Wren: Lashing Feeder.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:32 pm
Welp. Time to spend 3 Snag Emblems and have Beau learn String Shot. Because character beats.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games