Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Stronger, happier (F-Xy x Hime) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
š”¼š••š•˜š•’š•£ š”¼š•š••š•–š•£š•§š•šš•”š•™
Mood: Nervous Current Clothing: red stripped t-shirt with a I <3 Blues apron and burgundy sweat pants

Ed was still in the process of making some breakfast for him and his roommate when Siren's surprised visit gotten him to quickly finish a few batches before turning off the stove and moving the pan onto a cool part of the stove. After washing his hands and walking into the kitchen, he sees Siren in a sporty outfit. "Oh I didn't realize you wanted me to go with you on a jog around the block. I mostly make breakfast at this hour, um please help yourself to some pancakes, eggs, and bratwurst. I'll go get changed." he said before taking off his apron and heading into his room to take a shower.

Elvis offered Siren a seat and a plate as there seems to be enough to feet a few other people. The table was already set as the pancakes Ed made were only extra, same goes for the fried eggs as Elvis took his seat on the other end.

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:44 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image
"Live your best life, enjoy your adventure and be the best as you can!"
ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı

The first thing that caught her eye when Edgar appeared from the kitchen was his "I <3 Blues" apron. At least it was not "Kiss the cook" or else she would burst out laughing, or tease the wearer if they were comfortable enough. "Ok, thank you!" Picking up a spare utensil, she scooped a piece of eggs in her mouth. It sparked her tastebuds and she hummed in delight. "Ish wis gud! (This is good!)" She stuffed a piece of pancake in her mouth even though she did not chew everything, making her cheeks puffed like a chipmunk.

The woman tried to salvage her impression on others by sitting down and slowing her eating speed. She bit on her lips to hold back the urge, turning to Elvis for distraction as Edgar disappeared for changing. "My, it would be like heaven to taste this type of food everyday!" Her skills in cooking were mediocre or barely edible, so her teammates and friends never let her cook. It was a wonder sometimes that she managed to survive on solo missions. "Say, do you two know each other long?" The topic was brought up casually, basing on her observation of the two. They looked quite familiar with each other and got along well, or that was the impression she got.

ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı
ā™Ŗ MOOD ā†’ Relaxed tab ā™« OUTFIT ā†’ Sleeveless shirt and shorts, sneakers.. tab ā™© OOC ā†’

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:30 am

Elvis chuckled from Siren's reaction to the good food as he also ate a bit and reminisce in the tasty breakfast that Edgar cooked up. "Well you are bringing him with you for I'm not sure how many days." sounding a bit jealous that his roommate is off on adventures, though he couldn't help but chuckle since this "is" Edgar's first time on a journey.

"Meh, I can survive even without Edgar's cooking, the both of us would take turns cooking but I can mostly say he cooks way better than I do." Elvis said before thinking on Siren's question about how long he's known Edgar. Taking a sip of coffee, Elvis looks back before giving Siren his attention. "Well I've known Ed since highschool back in England, though my family moved to the UK so I was just a foreigner back then. Nervous as I was, Elvis was seated next to me so we got acquainted with one another, He was a bit a shy of course but gradually we hung out during school breaks and after school. Well I gotta give him credits since he's also the one who helped me get through highschool. we even became roomies during the academy." Elvis paused a little before continuing, "Well I did left a year early because I didn't had that drive for my education, but I did made an effort into getting my masters at least. Still I wondered if Edgar would be alright by himself for the time until I heard he decided to quit the academy, he was also able to settle with only his masters degree and found a temporary place to stay here in the city."

Though after thinking about it after a while, Elvis chuckled nervously as he knows how Edgar is when interacting with people he doesn't know as his the previous apartment he lived in had a few interactive folks and a few extroverts who'd always try to chat with Ed. "Well we did kept in touch through social media and reading his experience with, well living in that apartment." Elvis giggled a bit, "Well it was hell and exhausting for him so I pitched in and wondered if he'd be okay sharing an apartment with me. Besides, his previous job was a bit out of his field. That's why I recommend he tryout as a nurse at the clinic here since I know one of the staff members there." Elvis finished as he also finished his plate. Since Edgar moved in, it wasn't all bad and having help with rent was a plus for both Ed and Elvis though the young man did wonder if Edgar is getting paid for this trip, but Elvis noted that he could handle rent for a while until Ed returns home.

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:50 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

tab tab Siren laughed when Elvis pointed out the future trip she was going with Edgar. "True. I'll be looking forward to eating his food more often then." Her lips curved up into a small smirking, eyes seemed to say that "well, too bad I'm taking your wonderful cook now, jealous?". The expression lasted a few seconds for playful teasing.

tab tab From what Elvis had said, it was true that the two roommates were close. "Wow, you two go far back, aren't you? Makes me a little jealous." She had known and met a lot of people, but her relationship never lasted too long, with people starting to push her far away after sometime, even if she tried to reconnect that friendship. It saddened her greatly, so she tried to comfort herself with the thought "well, people and time changes, nothing lasted forever". After that, she stopped expecting people to stay with her for long. The longest friends she had would be the employees at the clinic and her teammates, but that was because they saw each other almost every day. "I don't think I have anyone that I kept in touch that long."

tab tab His next tale of his and Edgar's education reminded her of how smart they were in comparison to her. "And wow, masters, huh? That means you guys are really smart, ain't cha?" For her education, she had a bachelor degree, even though she did adventure work that required more punching and less thinking. In fact, she did not think about doing adventuring when she studied for her degree. Ah, how time changed. "Maybe I should have tried for a master degree, and ended up doing office work or something peaceful." Palm on her cheek, she looked thoughtful then waved the thought away. "Nah, if that happens, it's going to be a bitttt boring. I like my current job."

ā™Ŗ MOOD ā†’ Relaxed tab ā™« OUTFIT ā†’ Sleeveless shirt and shorts, sneakers. tab ā™© OOC ā†’

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:31 am

źŸįÆź’’ź€¤źŒ— źŸ. źŒ—źƒ…ź€¤źŒƒź‚¦ź‚¦ź“„
ā˜¤ā˜­ā• ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•¬āœœā•¬ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•£ā˜­ā˜¤

Elvis chuckled and nodding at Siren's comment on boring office work. "Oh tell me about it, I did at least a year and couldn't help how it wore me down, especially when things are just slow and you're doing nothing but pushing papers or making phone calls to clients." Elvis shiver from the memory of his time in a cubicle as he takes a sip of coffee to warm his senses. Elvis sets his plate aside so that he could wash it later. "Oh but don't I'm not that boring to talk to even though I've got a masters, I only did it for the hell of it and also for the financial aid which got me into investing since I don't spend that much." he stated as he look around his apartment with a contented sigh in his choice of living modestly.

Looking at Edgar's bedroom door, a soft smile formed before the young investor gave a sigh. "Well I know I'm not the first person to tell you this, but, be sure to watch over him alright, he may have his quirks here and there and he's as shy as a fennec fox. But, he's a good friend to have and he may not know this, but before he moved in with me, I was in a dark place and never really felt happy with anything. It was tough to be honest, y'know, coming out of college and working a supposedly honest job behind a desk." Elvis said as he turned his attention to Siren with a happy smile before giggling as if keeping something to himself and not informing Siren about it. Picking up his cell to check if he's gotten anything to look at, Elvis looked like he received an email from someone as he takes a look at it.

Ed walked out of his room looking slightly ready for the morning exercise as he had a slate blue tracksuit and wore a dark colored sweatpants. "O-okay, I'm ready ma'am."

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:38 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image

tab tab Siren nodded in agreement to Elvis' comment on boring office work. The image was similar to what she had in mind and had seen from the people she met. Even though the job was not that great, it never prevented people from working hard at their job. Some preferred the pattern life, she supposed. "Yeah, I've heard some complains about that slow life from my friends, though there are many others who like it when everything is routine." She giggled at his later comment. "True, you're plenty of fun to be around. I mean, I'm enjoying my chat with you." A wink followed due to habit.

tab tab She followed his gaze around the apartment, the decoration simple but still tasteful. Her house was not all that different, though due to the fact that she traveled a lot in her work and only used the house for resting. Her eyes met Elvis's again as he continued to speak about Edgar. She could see from the way he weaved the story that both of them were close and friendly. It was always nice to have some friends to trust and care for. A thin brow raised at his secret-like smile and giggle. "Sure thing, I'll take care of him really well." Her tone took on a sensual tone at the end before returning to normal, like she was trying for a joke. "Or he could be saving my hide, since I can get into trouble. Who knows?"

tab tab The big teasing grin on her face remained as Edgar walked out of his room, wearing proper clothing to working out. "Oh, looks good, handsome!" She winked his way, a hand on her cheek, watching. "So, what's your pace on jogging? Fast, slow or medium?" The woman was fine with any type, though she usually went fast to practice her stamina, which was lacking in comparison to her more bulky friends.

ā™Ŗ MOOD ā†’ Relaxed tab ā™« OUTFIT ā†’ Sleeveless shirt and shorts, sneakers. tab ā™© OOC ā†’

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:16 am
š”¼š••š•˜š•’š•£ š”¼š•š••š•–š•£š•§š•šš•”š•™
Mood: Nervous Current Clothing: slate blue tracksuit and burgundy sweat pants

Not knowing what sort of pace he's good at Edgar shrugged his shoulder a bit unsure on how to respond to Siren's question, the young nurse seems to picture himself at what he may look like if he were to jog. A few pause and facial expressions only to be distracted from Elvis' chuckling from the faces he's making. "You know frankly, I never actually seen Edgar jog his entire life, though P.E. wasn't really his strong suit, well not especially track since he'd collapse on the second lap." Elvis says before covering his mouth after telling something about Edgar's highschool years. Slightly embarrassed at what his roommate had said about his younger years, Edgar's face was red as the memory of his first day in P.E. came up, fighting the blush and getting his words into order Ed fidgets a bit as he fumbles his thumbs.

"C-can we start medium for just a bit, I'll try to keep up i-if I can." face still red as he puffs his face a bit at Elvis before throwing a throw pillow at him for the unnecessary trip down memory lane. The young nurse waits for Siren's lead as Elvis giggles and puts away any leftovers for later.
Looking at his roommate and then at Siren, Elvis nodded to himself as he sees that his long time friend will be in good hands, looking at the calendar on the fridge, the young investor is reminded of an event that's going on today. "Oh careful on your way around town you two, I hear the monster run is gonna be held today so try not to get caught in the stampede if you're not geared up for it." Elvis lets the two know before wrapping up the leftovers. Nodding to Elvis's warning, Ed puts it on a side note which gets him into a cautious state it seems but knowing Siren even though he hasn't interacted with her during her visits at the clinic, the young nurse didn't want to let down his new party member by bugging out now.
Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas