Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hey. What's up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guide IV

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:03 pm
sweatdrop
I'm not really good at introductions....

I'm not really talkative, or intrusive (I'm not good at joining on-going conversations), but if invited I'll try to hold a convo.

I like, sweet things, black, Hip-Hop (Mostly new generation stuff with a bit of J.Cole and Kendrick, etc. Oh and Wiz Khalifa)

Ion really have much else to say at this point, buh yeah. You get the gist. Hope we can all get along. sweatdrop

(If you're curious about anything else though, just ask me. I'll answer p much anything. Am a whole open book. Oh, also, you can just call me Alex.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:36 am
Guide IV
sweatdrop
I'm not really good at introductions....

I'm not really talkative, or intrusive (I'm not good at joining on-going conversations), but if invited I'll try to hold a convo.

I like, sweet things, black, Hip-Hop (Mostly new generation stuff with a bit of J.Cole and Kendrick, etc. Oh and Wiz Khalifa)

Ion really have much else to say at this point, buh yeah. You get the gist. Hope we can all get along. sweatdrop

(If you're curious about anything else though, just ask me. I'll answer p much anything. Am a whole open book. Oh, also, you can just call me Alex.)

Welcome to the IV guild!! emotion_yatta  

Lady IV
Crew

IV Goddess

4,100 Points
  • Forever IV 500
  • Pug Lady 500
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games