Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
D.R.P. ll Strela's Assistant ll A/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:42 pm
D.R.P.
My Creator is Confused Commissar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname:
"Darpy"
Diagnostic, Repair, & Procurement

Birthday:
Not Applicable

Nationality:
Swedish

Sexuality:
Not Applicable

Species:
Robot

Hair Colour:
Not Applicable

Eye Colour:
Not Applicable

Weight:
472lbs

Height:
6' 3"

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ A nice, hot mineral oil bath.
+ Cats, just... all the cats.
+ Performing and completing the tasks they were designed to do.

Dislikes:
- Dogs, they like to relieve themselves on his mobility units,
- Overheating, it puts their more delicate systems all in a tizzy.
- Sand, dirt, loose metal shaving, really just any small particulates that could gunk up his servos.
- Violence, as it violates the rules of robotics.

Health:
Physical - ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL..... /
Mentally - CORE AT 100%..... /

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points= 80
Physical:
    -Strength: 4/14 [14/14]
    -Durability: 12/12
    -Speed: 3/14 [9/14]
    -Stamina: 25/25
    -Agility: 3/20 [20/20]
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/15

Ability 1:
White-Glint Protocol - In times of extreme danger Darpy's usual programming is supplanted by a variation of the White-Glint Protocol that lifts all of his restrictions and disables his morality core, this effectively turns him into mindless weapon who's only goal is the destruction of its foe at any cost. Darpy is given full access to all of his attributes until either critically incapacitated, destroyed, or the threat is neutralized, afterwards he enters a "safe mode" which prevent any further action until given an all clear signal.

Ability 2:
Walking Tool Box - Designed specifically to be able to carry out a wide range of maintenance tasks, Darpy is equipped with just about every kind of tool you can imagine. Each of his arms is capable of mounting some manner of gadget or another, when the tools are not in use, or not needed for a specific task, they are stored in compartment in the legs and torso.

Ability 3:
Limitless Power - Upon his initial conception there was some concern over how to power the robot with all of its gadgets and various systems, conventional batteries were simply not feasible. Instead it was decided to mount an experimental ultra-compact micro fusion reactor, this solved the issue of power supply but gave rise to a new problem. The matter of cooling the reactor. A work around was eventually developed, D.R.P. would be outfitted with two primary coolant tanks, and an emergency coolant tank, to provide the necessary cooling to keep the reactor in check.

Ability 4:

Ability 5:

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:
Is programmed to have an eternally sunny disposition.

Relationship Status:
Single

Fears:
~ Harm coming to living beings.
~ Being shut down.
~ Failing to successfully execute a task.

Backstory:
What initially was little more than a doodle on a napkin, conceived out of boredom while on a field trip, the idea that would become D.R.P, Diagnostic, Repair, and Procurement, or DaRPy, for short slowly developed over the following years. Strela had been built to take lives, to sow misery and despondence where ever she went, she despised this and strove to do something to help the world. One of those ideas was Darpy, a robot designed to remove the human element from jobs that could prove fatal to an organic, or were simply deemed "menial". After many prototypes a the final design was created, an admittedly clunky central chest unit with broad legs to provide good stability, several arms to allow for better manipulation of workloads, as well as a plethora of tools to accomplish almost any task. Finally, after roughly five years of testing, development, and manufacturing, Darpy is ready to greet the world with his trademark smile and ever sunny disposition.

Goal:
Complete assigned tasks while staying within the bounds of the three rules of robotics.

Extra: (Fun facts, additional features, special talent? Habits, etc. Optional)

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers