Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Tikhaya Urozhaya - 2nd Year A/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:53 pm
{Tikhaya}{Urozhaya}
My creator is {Nightmares in Daydreams}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Tik
Birthday: 09-09
Nationality: Japanese American
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Wolf Hybrid
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Weight: 103 lbs
Height:5'5''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Cold weather
+Rain/Thunder storms
+Training
+Studying Sword play Techniques

Dislikes:
-Being too far from Jinthel
-Fire
-Feeling any sort of weakness
-Bullies
-Her Past
-The Black Horned Woman

Health: Physical - Healthy and Strong l Mentally - Has a few Quirks
Dorm Room
Grade: Second Year
Club Member: N/A

Class Schedule:
Period 1: P.E.
Period 2: History
Period 3: Art
Period 4: Assassination [Closed]

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 5/10
    -Durability: 5/10
    -Speed & Agility: 8/10
    -Stamina: 6/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 6/10

Magical: (Needs At least 4 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 4/10
    -Magical Durability:4/10
    -Magical Energy: 6/10
    -Magic Control: 6/10

Ability 1: Blink- Tikhaya has the innate ability to teleport short distances. This form of Teleportation isnt like the kind of teleport most people are used to. Tik's Blink abilities allows for teleportation but carries the same momentum from the point she started from. She Carry this momentum in any direction of her choosing. She can also rapidly Blink to make several attacks from several different angles in a matter of seconds.

Limitations and Drawback- The maximum range is 20 meters (roughly 60 feet) . Tikhaya cannot take anyone with her other than her items. The more she uses Blink in Rapid succession, momentum will build or increase, causing controlled Blinks to become more and more difficult...and stop. There is also the physical force that can take its toll on her body if she goes too fast. Common results of failed landings: Cuts, bruises, broken limb or limbs, exhaustion, vomiting, and fainting.

Ability 2: Blind Blade Style- Though she is still young, Tikhaya is a natural with a blade. As she has grown and learned how wield a blade, one of the styles she learned was the Blind Blade Style. Using her energy, she can channel it into her blade and make strikes without unsheathing the blade.

Limitations and Drawbacks- Though she is a natural, she still lacks proper training to fully blossom her potential. She cannot maintain this Style for very long as it drains 15 energy (per post). The Range that the strikes can reach is 4 meters.

Ability 3: Broken Retribution- (Passive)- Through the tough and merciless trails of life, Tikhaya has learned one important lesson. Retribution always finds a way. All the pain and suffering Tikhaya suffers in combat, can be focused into one attack and dealt back. The more damage she takes, the more damage she can do.

Limitations and Drawbacks- Obviously enough, Tikhaya can only handle so much. Fainting/Passing out/ Dying ends the abilities. The Power build must be used with in 3 posts before it resets to 0.

Ability 4: Seven Sins Consequence- When Tikhaya or her closest friend takes too much damage, Tikhaya can enter a state called Seven Sins. When Seven Sins is activated, 5 afterimages of Tikhaya follow her every movement. Every action she takes is increased by the number of images. One strike of her blade will equal 6 total hits if all images remain. The time in between each consecutive image is .5 seconds. This Allows Tikhaya to chain a destructive amount of attacks. Tikhaya can also sacrifice an Afterimage to lessen the blow of one attack.

Limitations and Drawbacks- The condition for this ability must be met before it can be used. Tikhaya's Health must be at or below 30% or Jinthel's health must be at or below 40%. Seven Sins Consequence only applies to her physical attacks and not her abilities such as Blind Blade or Broken Retribution. Tikhaya can end Seven Sins at any point but will lose 50% of her remaining Health (minimum 1%).

Special: Seven Sins has a time limit. This abilities ends after 7 posts. If it is not ended by the 7th post, the next post Tikhaya will die regardless of health Remaining.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Tikhaya for the most part is calm but happy despite her hard life. She tends to take a more adult(matured) approach and mentality. Though when it comes to defending her close friend Jinthel, Tikhaya will stop at nothing to guarantee her safety.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Failing to protect Jinthel, Green Fire

Backstory: Tikhaya's life started as normal as anyone could. Her mother was Japanese and father was from the U.S. Both of them met and fell in love in Japan and decided to stay there. Normal right? Well thats about where the normalities end. Where her father was human, her mother was an Okami spirit. This made for a very interesting child...this child came in the form of Tikhaya. Having both traits from her parents, going to normal schools was going to be extremely difficult. Unfortunately, none that was going to be something they had to worry about.

When Tikhaya was 8 years old, her family was visited by a young looking lady with black horns. The mother instantly recognized the woman to be Andariel or otherwise known as Adrianna. Tikhaya witnessed as her mother tried to protect her husband child from the demon. Tikhaya's mother was cut down by the now excited demon and now went after the Father and daughter. With nowhere to run or hide, Tikhaya's father placed himself between the demon and his daughter, refusing to go down without a fight. Adrianna killed him with absolute glee and sickly green fire. Now terrified and screaming, Tikhaya was now face to face with the Demon that slew her parents. The demon sickening enough tried to calm the child albeit in a terrible manner. There was one sentence that the Demon spoke before leaving that was burned into her mind. "Best grow strong now~ I'll be back to finish you off later~"

After learning about the events that transpired, Good friends of Tikhaya's father brought her to the U.S. Unfortunately she wasnt able to live with them for very long. Tikhaya was put into foster care as her fathers friend was unable to properly take care of her. Though he tried his very best, it wasnt enough. Once Tikhaya was put into the foster care...life would take a very interesting twist.

Tikhaya was the type of child that mainly kept herself. She was an outcast because what she was. She wasnt fully human and that made her a bit off-putting. Though it was during this time that she found Jinthel. Though she wished that the way she found her was different. Tikhaya watched as a group of other foster kids were beating up a small girl. This triggered something in Tikhaya. No one was helping the poor girl, Tikhaya took action into her own hands.

Tikhaya tackled one of the boys to get him away from Jinthel. Unfortunately now Tikhaya was target. Pulling the bullies from Jinthel, Tikhaya was now getting pummeled. Kicked, punched, grabbed and thrown. Tikhaya was brutally beaten. If not for what she was, Tikhaya would have possibly died. As the bullies finished and looked down at the crumpled body of the wolf girl, they laughed giving her one last kick before walking away.

Get up...get up...GET UP...GET UP AND FIGHT BACK! Tikhaya yelled out. She was yelling at herself as she slowly got on to her feet, using a table to stand. Placing herself between the bullies and Jinthel...in the same manner her father did for her. "I wont...let you...hurt her....ANYMORE!"

Tikhaya's first ability. The girl in the blink of an eye, vanished and reappeared infront of one of the boys grabbing his face. All the damage and pain she took, she delivered in full. She took the boys head and slammed it THROUGH a table. The table broke in half and the boy laid on the floor not moving. This girl they had just beaten half to death, got up, teleported and damn near killed one of them. Grabbing their friend, the bullies ran away screaming.

Tikhaya stumbled her way back to Jinthel. Though right as she made it to her, everything began to spin and she collapsed on the ground.

From that point, the two were inseparable. Tikhaya became a shield and sword for Jinthel. Over the years, they would both get invitations to a special Academy in England. Tikhaya even made sure to keep herself one year behind as she was just a little bit older than Jinthel.

As it is now, They are on their second year at Videl Academy and the craziest and scariest things have still yet to reveal themselves.

Goal:Kill Adrianna

Extras: To be discovered

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces