{Xavier}{Torres}
My creator is {Noble Negative J3T}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Ultimate
Birthday: April 2nd
Nationality: Egyptian
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Chocolate Brown
Eye Colour: Red
Weight: 180
Height:6'3

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+running
+laying in trees
+trying be a normal person

Dislikes:
- loneliness
-altercations
-Abuse
-Having his weaknesses abused.

Health: Physical - Athletic, toned body l Mentally - Stable but very timid around women. The prettier the more timid.
Dorm Room
Grade: Second Year
Club Member: nope

Class Schedule:
Period 1: PE
Period 2: Science
Period 3:ICT
Period 4:Assassination

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 4/10
    -Durability: 10/10
    -Speed & Agility: 10/10
    -Stamina: 10/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 4/10
    -Magical Durability: 4/10
    -Magical Energy: 4/10
    -Magic Control: 4/10

Ability 1:[ Wind Manipulation ] : The bread and butter of Xavier since air is always accessible. With this Xavier can manipulate the air as he places whether that is sending out strong forces of wind to knock the enemy away and back as the team retreats, to even sending out a vortex tornado. He can even make a wall of air, if strong enough, that can block incoming attacks from coming through. (Think Yasuo from LOL). Could also fly using manipulation of the wind to push him through the air or float around like an air bender. Even though his second ability, he uses this more as he hates using his main ability just because the danger of it all. People with blades can cut through the win wall and if have enough momentum or heavy enough( do to an ability) you can tackle Xavier through it. The wall is mainly used to protect against projectiles.

Ability 2:[Peak A Boo X Version] Give me a call: Taking the lessons of Surtr after being taught the basics of his Peak a Boo spell, Xavier fine tuned this into his own special version. The concept is still the same, but uses a mixture of Death magic adding to the versatility. Xavier places this Symbol among any given area and is able to teleport to that area where the sign is placed. The spell also allows Xavier to teleport to any given persons location when his named is called (As if he is being summoned). This is done so by making a contract between him and the beneficiary through some kind of means. Even through sign placed on their skin, or through an item filled with magic. The signs have no limits and remains as long as they aren't tampered with. Any race can remove these symbols with the simple use of magic. While mainly used for travel and rescues, the spell can be used in battle but a witty opponent could counter this with ease since he can only go where there are symbols are. .

Ability 3:[ Natural Disaster ] : The Power of this depends basically on the area in which one is in. For example, a location with many volcanoes would obviously be his full potential. Either way, at the strongest point, Xavier's weather manipulation causes extreme weather events known as "Natural" disasters in an unnatural. Within reason. For example, a hurricane, earthquake,Blizzards a is almost always accessible to him while Volcano eruption, Tsunamis, , avalanches and etc depends on location variety. The reason the latter isn't available is because the major scale it would take. A volcano can't appear out of thin air just like an avalanche worth of snow can't be conjured up. He could make a blizzard happen. Along with while he can create a hurricane condition, he can't just make a whole tsunami worth of water appear to wash away his enemies. Remember, strong Meta. Not an arms race. He doesn't need to touch the medium, but it needs to be present. For example, he could make a wind gale inside a room as air is still in the room. However, a hurricane isn't going to appear inside the room. Instead, the hurricane will form outside and would affect the room like any building would be affected in a hurricane condition. Limits of Xavier depends on the strength of the natural disaster and whether its typical or extreme. A typical natural disaster would be category 3 hurricane and below and a 4 earthquake on the seismic scale. A typical Fog advisory is normal where one can barely see while one of extreme situations would be where can't even see a person right in front of you. Typical thunder storm would be lightning strike about every 10 seconds while an extreme would be storm with lightning strike every 2-3 seconds. Typical events require the least amount of time to channel while Extreme situations take for Xavier one post for the channeling and the next post the condition is unleashed. With this power, only one natural disaster takes effect at a time. If Xavier is knocked out, the control of the natural disaster is gone, causing it to act as a natural event creating a major risk for all parties involved. When used, Xavier main attention is on the weather and controlling it. He could give this up at a risk to be offensive. So if he makes a lightning storm and loses control, the risk of his allies being struck equals that of the enemy. The storm becomes less of a benefit and more of the setting of the battle. After a natural disaster is created, there is a cool down of 5 posts before another could be made. If another is made, the last natural disaster disappears.

Ability 4:

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Easy going and chill. He is laid back and tends to try not stress out over anything if he can help it. He is mainly shy and tends to blend into the background having a small presence when in a crowd. He tries to stay out of trouble and think more about himself than others especially in dangerous situations if he can help it. However, sometimes he is unable to mind his own damn business and intervenes in situations. He is very innocent as anything sexual could really confuse him and grind his gears to get him hot and bothered. Especially around sexy individuals, clothing, and looks. Latex suites and skin tight clothing on women gets him bothered. The exposure of a little bit of cleavage, gets him going and bothered. Effectively, if you could walk out in a dress that's popping that shows a little cleavage and hugs the body..you could kill Xavier. This condition fluctuates at times leading from him getting all red, bothered, and stuttering from like a little bit of leg showing, to him becoming knocked out with a nose bleed from something like under-boob or heavy showing of cleavage

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: dominant women, his own powers,

Backstory: A natural born athlete, Xavier spent most of his time playing sports and making straight As. He is smart, but also has a bit of a ghetto side just so he can assimilate with the masses due to growing up in the ghettos. He was always called weird and oreo whenever he was around other kids because he didn't take pity on himself and wanted to do what was needed. His greatest accomplishments so far is making all american high school basketball team and being 3rd string striker for national soccer team. However, he barely has time for practice as he trying to become a doctor or play a sport full time. Least that was the first plan. While growing up he usually stayed off to himself even though his athletics caused him to be accepted into the popular crowd. His funding at home was low, but even though his skills brought in money, he stayed poor as a reminder of where one came. To remember the feeling. He works a daily job at a diner, but stayed sheltered besides his normal obligations. Far as his powers, he has known about them since young as the sun always seemed to shine when he wanted it and it always rain when he wanted it. It even snowed in his hometown because he wanted it to. He didn't fully know this until he played soccer one day and his push off ended up pushing a defender back about 10 feet without even touching them. it was the wind at his control. As he grew up, he kept this on the low, trying not to use his powers at all besides training to gain control. This causes for him to have loose control and to why his weather manipulation is not as strong as it could be. Also explains why he must channel and be uninterrupted when using of that power. If only he knew what more he possessed.

Goal: Gain full control over his powers

Extras: He likes illusions, even learning how to to complete refraction in which causes one to disappear with the use of bending the light at a perfect angle to cloak one self. Unfortunately, it very hard to pull off. Athletic, photographic memory. Highly Intelligent nerd.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX