Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Cosmic Era 75: Remnants of The Old World: Open Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:47 pm
Cosmic Era 75: Remnants of The Old World

Open Discussion:

***Yes I know I revived an old RP, Lets use this as an open RP. Subject to change razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:59 am
First, is there a place to submit characters and a format to use?

Secondly, are civilians allowed?

Third, are ZAFT and the EA really all pally-pally now, or is it a...tenuous peace?

Fourth, does Orb have any role at all?  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:25 pm
Toshiro Yuki

Third, are ZAFT and the EA really all pally-pally now, or is it a...tenuous peace?

Since I basically revived this old RP that never launched. I'm really open to change the story line. I remember back when this guild was young and we had an rp going but it was an open world short of thing. The users had control of the story to an extent, Of course no god-modding but you know. Share your ideas!

As to your question. I originally had it that the world had entered into a unified state. If you don't like this, I'm open to change it. Like I said, its an old rp that never launched.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:28 pm
Toshiro Yuki

From reading the setting. Looks like ZAFT (The PLANTS) joined the "new" Earth Alliance state.  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:34 pm
So If I get this straight, this Gundam Roleplay is about chasing after remnants of Logos and Zala loyalist?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:29 pm
Winter76
Toshiro Yuki

From reading the setting. Looks like ZAFT (The PLANTS) joined the "new" Earth Alliance state.

While I understand, it doesn't mean that it's necessarily a popular decision that lacks internal strife or consequences~  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:33 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Winter76
Toshiro Yuki

While I understand, it doesn't mean that it's necessarily a popular decision that lacks internal strife or consequences~

Should we change the story? I'm all in for a free open Rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:54 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Winter76
Toshiro Yuki

The consequences!!!!  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:42 am
iHollisterKay
Toshiro Yuki
Winter76
Toshiro Yuki

I didn't mean it had to change. I was trying to determine which way we were going with it. They could somehow be pals, or there could be internal strife for an enemy to take advantage of. I was just defending that the latter was more than possible. Which way did you want to go?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:10 pm
Toshiro Yuki
iHollisterKay
Toshiro Yuki
Winter76
Toshiro Yuki

I didn't mean it had to change. I was trying to determine which way we were going with it. They could somehow be pals, or there could be internal strife for an enemy to take advantage of. I was just defending that the latter was more than possible. Which way did you want to go?

Toshiro save us! xp  

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:06 am
Ryoko Asakura 62
Toshiro Yuki
iHollisterKay
Toshiro Yuki
Winter76
Toshiro Yuki

Toshiro save us! xp

What do you mean, just post to keep alive?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:33 am
Sorry for the double post, doing it for notification sake.

First, a free RP sounds great. Lots of options. Trying to think of a plausible backdrop though.

SEED being a unified world right away seems unlikely. While the forces manipulating the world into genocide were exposed and destroyed, and most people starting to de-radicalize, that doesn't happen immediately. The Atlantic Federation was rotten to the core, remember? Blue Cosmos' and LOGOS' leadership may be gone, but the result wouldn't be immediate peace as much as the potential breakup of the Earth Alliance. Remember, it exists because someone (Blue Cosmos/LOGOS) murdered the members of the UN. Likely through the Atlantic Federation.

The Eurasian Federation was weakened and subverted at every turn by the Earth Alliance, including being used knowingly as JOSHUA fodder. The USSA was invaded and manipulated by the Atlantic Federation and even had its mass driver stolen by them (Panama). Wouldn't be surprised if civil war broke out with Orb in the middle and ZAFT being in a position to back weaker countries that resist the Atlantic Federation, such as the USSA.

Meanwhile, the remnants would still be around to throw spanners in the works, having taken as much of their advanced research as possible with them.

The world is getting to where it's healing, but it seems like it'd need one more good round of catharsis to purge the corrupt and get to a peaceful state. Perhaps an Earth Civil War at worst that drags in the other factions. Racism outside of the Atlantic Federation, for the most part, is likely not as bad as it once was.

Just a possibility. Open RP likely means that we can do whatever we want. >:3

Edit: Personally, I like the idea of starting over at Heliopolis.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Roleplay Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces