Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Returning gaian Nikki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelicFaith1

Familiar Shopper

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 am
Hello everyone i dont know who remembers me, i used to have other accounts by the names of IWise or BlasianNeko or something like that s**t i dont remember. For those who REALLY know me, knows i have Short Term Memory Lose issues. :/ Sadly iv had Multiple Memory Lapse throughout my time, and the only thing i remember are like 3 members in here and this guild name. I havent been on gaia in awhile due to being homeless again and another near death experience...pls dont ask...

Yet im back & wanting to start over with a clean slate since i cant remember a danm thing anyway sadly. Hopefully i can once again be friends with everyone that i did talk to on a normal basis, and maybe new friendships with everyone else.

If i have done anything wrong/bad in the past pls let me know so it wont happen again.

Thank you everyone. :3 I have discord if yall use discord too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:52 am
AngelicFaith1
Hello everyone i dont know who remembers me, i used to have other accounts by the names of IWise or BlasianNeko or something like that s**t i dont remember. For those who REALLY know me, knows i have Short Term Memory Lose issues. :/ Sadly iv had Multiple Memory Lapse throughout my time, and the only thing i remember are like 3 members in here and this guild name. I havent been on gaia in awhile due to being homeless again and another near death experience...pls dont ask...

Yet im back & wanting to start over with a clean slate since i cant remember a danm thing anyway sadly. Hopefully i can once again be friends with everyone that i did talk to on a normal basis, and maybe new friendships with everyone else.

If i have done anything wrong/bad in the past pls let me know so it wont happen again.

Thank you everyone. :3 I have discord if yall use discord too.

Welcome back to the group! I'm not sure if I was around at the time you were here way back! I'm one of the newer moderators! I wanted to hop in this thread and say hello! Feel free to message me or any of the other Staff Members of the group if you'd like, I'm usually available via Discord if messaged!
I hope you have a wonderful day/night whenever you get to reading this!  

Koodge IV
Crew

Fashionable Kitten

4,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games