I have two slave girls who are looking for a master. They're both very different girls and I would be looking to do a forum RP. They're already posted in the slave shop, and I'll link to their info here.

First up is Gabriel; a fallen angel who is blind, abused and scared from years of bad masters. She needs a master who will be understanding, someone who will be patient with her and hopefully will give her a loving home where she's understood and is given a chance to thrive.
User Image

And last but certainly not least; we have Leanna Jones. She's a Husky Anthro, who was just grabbed off the street after her parents were murdered in a planned attack to get rid of her kind. She'll be upset and distraught at first but she'll do well in a home that she can still exercise in and make a living for herself. All she wants to do is mourn her parents properly and not be in a cage where she's a target for the guards.
User Image

All their info and updates are HERE and if you have any questions or are looking at one of them let me know!

Happy Shopping! :'D