Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Questions/Comments/ Suggestions
Bringing Orb up to the current times

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:22 pm
Comrades! Citizens! Fellow Gundam Fans!

It is the year 2019. Founded back in 2009. This guild was one of the leading Gundam guilds to emerge as a leading guild in the mecha segment on Gaia. Today it stands as perhaps one of the last remaining active Gundam guilds on Gaia.

As you can see, there has been talk even before to update our guild and bring her to the most current time. We must adapt so we can continue to serve one another.

Our banner is outdated and homepage needs to be revamped. Please help our guild and provide suggestions or tips. The name will not change. Orb is who we have always been!

As the old motto goes...Together we will!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:29 pm
Ohh my goodness its been forever since I posted on here. Good thing I check the guild section often. 3nodding

First, I think we need to expand our mindset to other subjects beyond Gundam as well. We need to evolve and integrate into the current times. If we just focus on one topic which is Gundam, We won't see a good turnout like we have seen in the past. I'm all up for all Gundam topics but I'm just suggesting being open to other subjects like inviting other Anime's in here too.  

Emiri Kimidori 16
Crew

Asian Bunny x3

Mind-boggling Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:35 pm
Heyo.. I agree a good touch up would be nice. Orb has been around since 09. Dangggg I feel olds crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:52 pm
We need to launch an Rp. All I see are rp interest left and right  

II-Mitz-II
Crew

Gaian

Ootori Kaede

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:32 am
I'm still fairly new to this guild but I do agree an update would be cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:57 am
I want to see the market forum reactivated! xp  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 pm
Emiri Kimidori 16
Ohh my goodness its been forever since I posted on here. Good thing I check the guild section often. 3nodding

First, I think we need to expand our mindset to other subjects beyond Gundam as well. We need to evolve and integrate into the current times. If we just focus on one topic which is Gundam, We won't see a good turnout like we have seen in the past. I'm all up for all Gundam topics but I'm just suggesting being open to other subjects like inviting other Anime's in here too.

Maybe we can add a new forum for other anime's. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:32 pm
Long live the Orb Union! heart  

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

Questions/Comments/ Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items