Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Shadowstar vs Rosefur

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:23 am
User Image vs User Image

Shadowstar will strike first

Stats
Shadowstar: 127
Rosefur: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:28 am
Trying again, the restless Shecat went to sleep seeking out the Celestial realm. She had to find Forestclan, find answers among her new Code. All that choas and change then silence was so disconcerting. Did that battle even need to happen if this was going to be the result?

Thinking of Jaggedstar, she considered that might have needed to happen after all. Thats also where she made her mistake, she reflected, as Starclan landscape filled her dreams again.

Ears flat, she tried and failed to hide her irritation. Ah well, she was here now looking at an Elder. This was another that she couldn't name and wasn't sure which clan the cat belonged to when alive. Maybe none that they knew. She was seeking knowledge, time to see what the elder had to teach. Shifting, she took a running lung at the other cat.

Stats
Rosefur: 25  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 8!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:29 am
*blames on coldmeds* sweatdrop  
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:39 pm
More and more living cats kept coming to visit these days. Definitely not as quiet here in Starclan as it once was, some would say.

Then again, it wasn't typically all that quiet around Rosefur and her sister anyway.

The Elder was sunning herself when the stranger arrived. She perked up momentarily, wondering if it was another handsome tom come to visi--oh, nope, some queen. Ah well. She still expected some sort of greeting; it wasn't often living cats came here without seeking one of their kind--

She did not expect the attack. "Gracious me, missy! Is this how you greet all strangers? Rude youngins' these days, I swear!" She took an ill-tempered swipe at the young one in passing.

---

Rosefur: 17  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:55 pm
Raising her paw she brought it down hard on the elder's head. "That is how I greet Starclan cats." Her ears were flat but other wise calm. Certainly not the fierce anger some of the other starclan cats received from her.

It wasn't this elder's fault the Forestclan was silent. It might not even have been this elder's fault all the curses befalling Rockclan. That hardly mattered at the moment. "Surely you remember how to battle, probably do you some good." Not that she cared. That was her story and she was sticking too it.

Shadowstar: 124
Rosefur: 17  
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Rosefur snorted to herself, leaning away from the young she-cat's swipes. "Well, you're not going to make many friends that way, Missy." She studied the other curiously, dancing out of the way of some blows, but taking others.

"Oh, I remember well enough, but that's no fun. I prefer to get my exercise in other ways, these days, youngin'. But I need a handsome tom to help with that, and well, you're definitely no substitute. No offense." Maybe a little offense. She didn't care one way or the other, considering the lady's rude behavior.

Shadowstar: 124
Rosefur: 7  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 2!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:11 pm
Shadowstar had to snort at that one, "I've never had friends in the Starclan so no change there." Being friends with the Starclan hadn't show to be helpful, couldn't be worse to be enemies. This shecat was just strange, to respond she smacked her with a sheathed paw to the side of the head.

"Best of luck for you, I am very glad to be a non-option." Starclan for one, shecat for other. Not a bit of offense taken on that front.

Shadowstar: 121
Rosefur: 7  
Practice Battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces