Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Shadowstar vs Shiningnight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:45 am
User Image vs User Image

Shadowstar will strike first

Stats
Shadowstar: 127
Shiningnight: 35

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 am
Oh thank the Forestclan! Shadowstar could almost shout with joy now that she was seeing something familiar. One of the Forestclan cats responded to her call! She needed guidance and was getting silence. Was this normal?

The red glow of a black cat shined as a beacon in the celestial landscape. This tom received a bow from her, "I've been seeking the Forestclan and guidance since the battle. I am afraid I don't know many names to seek and those I do don't answer." Shifting into a battle stance she called out, "I wish to learn of Forestclan, including how they fight. Your battle during the war was inspiring." Losing didn't matter, never really did so long as lives were not on the line.

Of particular interest was how he fought with the other cat. They two fought together so smoothly, She wanted to learn that particular skill one day with Wildflower, let the two of them fight together and nothing could challenge her clan.

She just hoped he wasn't here to punish her. She really didn't want to end up like Jaggedstar.

Stats
Shiningnight: 35  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:34 pm
The peace of the Forestclan territory was shattered by the queen's voice. Shiningnight turned to face her, his pale shining eyes taking in her form. Guidance? What guidance could he offer her? If it was battle knowledge she sought, however, well, he could entertain her with a quick scuffle.

Besides, for a rare occurrence, his twin was not currently here at his side.

No matter, he could still fight on his own.

In response to her compliment, he nodded once slowly to her in a respectful manner. She too had performed admirably that day. Without a word, he accepted her challenge by sliding into a fighting stance.

---

Shiningnight: 29  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:13 pm
He wasn't as talkative as she was expecting, hoping. What gave her that hope with the silence thus far? Just the thought that if she was here, she would find the things she was looking for.

Two options, either he was mute, or deaf, or choosing to be silent. Okay, that was actually three options, but that hardly changed the matter. Maybe if she showed him she was strong, worthy of his time, he'd give her the guidance she sought?

Worth a try.

Getting into fighting mode again she asked, "Why is the Forestclan so silent? Are you already angry at me?" Was Direstar going to come out and kill her now too? Might as well earn his respect and hopefully protect herself. She launched herself at the handsome tom.

Shadowstar: 124
Shiningnight: 29  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:04 pm
Shiningnight seemed to consider her question before he met her charge with his own. Angry with her? Well, he could only speak for himself and he had only just met her moments ago. Hard to be angry with someone he had only just met, he thought.

Besides, he didn't think that was the case, at least. He tried to recall if he'd even seen Direstar since the battle involving the living cats...only briefly. Certainly not enough to ask his thoughts on matters. He considered the question and his answer carefully before answering between exchanged blows in a low-timbered, smooth voice, "Not angry. But...busy."

Shadowstar: 124
Shiningnight: 19  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:18 pm
Knocked almost off her paws, Shadowstar had to really pause the fight to recollect herself. This was a vicerial reminder just how amazing those Forestclan cats were! Practically jumping in place, bit of bursing keeping one of the there paws on the ground, Shadowstar practically purred out, "I am grateful you have time for this battle then. We need guidance, but I am grateful for what time there is." And that they weren't being dragged into another celestial issue.

If they were busy, then they were handling it on their own. She would just have to figure out what to do with what she had.

Shadowstar: 114
Shiningnight: 19  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Practice Battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out