Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Shadowstar vs Sparrowflight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:19 pm
Sparrowflight's ears went back and she looked away from the other for a little bit before looking back at her. She smiled slightly at the other's words. Of course her words had been misunderstood, but they were kind in return. They made her feel guilty.

Her tail swished uncertainly beside her. "Its just..." her voice trailed off a moment "Not long ago every cat was at one another's neck. It's... hard to pretend when our worlds have been turned upside down. I just..." she shrugged helplessly.

Shadowstar: 96
Sparrowflight: 31  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:27 pm
Shadowstar listened to Sparrowflight's concern, putting another boulder of blame on the Starclan for even letting Sparrowflight feel that way. "We did have a terrible battle between two ideologies and lost so much.." It wouldn't be right to say that she mourned Jaggedstar, more like she mourned who he was before the dog attack.

"That battle was a celestial battle, we had no business being dragged into it. The damage it did to bonds is unforgivable. Rockclan needed to go home but not that way..."
Bowing her head, she offered a show of respect for how things occurred and the loss of clan ties. "None of us would have fought if we hadn't been forced to." Regardless of how much she believed in the Starclan, none of them asked to be dragged into that battle.

Shadowstar: 86
Sparrowflight: 31  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 10!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:57 pm
The words dug deep and the she cat held back tears. Jaggedstar... so many had said he had changed since being down to his single life. That not going back home... "He didn't deserve to die." she croaked "Not for Forestclan's plan or any ideology. He was our leader..."

"H-how can you still follow them when they forced that away from us? You have your home back, but its no the same home. I-its built on dead leadership. I just... I just don't know how you all are ok with it."

Sparrowflight: 24  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 pm
Shadowstar agreed with her, Jaggedstar should have been voted down and replaced but never killed, "You are right about that, Sparrowflight, he didn't deserve to die like that." Hopefully he has found peace up in the Starclan realm. Not that she would know, he is just as silent as ever. That thought caused her ear to flick back before returning to the upright position.

"The Starclan code governs love, decides who can and cannot have a family. Their silence caused all of our tragedies." Saying this might cost her more than any practice battle ever could. However, maybe if she explained her logic their bonds might just survive, "I cannot support a Code that would say Fawnbriar's kits are taboo, that her love is wrong. No cat should be told who they can and cannot love. Rockclan should have gone home long before we did, a lot of our clan was unhappy with the arrangement and Brightstar clearly was as well." Looking back toward her beloved river, she says, "It wasn't right that Brightstar had to lead two clans. I will never be happy with what happened to Jaggedstar, but Lightningclan needed us to leave before leaf-bare. There needed to be a place where love is not taboo." Her clan was not built on hate or bloodlust no matter what Direstar may or may not have wanted.

Her clan was build on acceptance. "Silence and inaction took so much from Rockclan, that had to change."

Shadowstar: 76
Sparrowflight: 24  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 5!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:21 pm
She brushed angry tears away with the back of a paw, clenching her jaw to keep from saying something harmful. She held her silence for awhile, slowly shaking her head at the other. Love? Murder can easily be explained away for the sake of love, "Its on them for disobeying. They shouldn't have started their little dance in the first place. The rules are there for a reason. What if they had to come up against one another in a turf battle? How could we ever trust one another if they have stake in another's clan? At that point there is no loyalty."

"Starclan's silence didn't cause our tragedies." she snipped back. "They tried to call out to Forestclan. Tried to speak on peace. It was Forestclan's silence in return of the gesture of peace that caused this! Starclan tried and what was Forestclan's answer? MURDER!" the last words came in a shrill and she found herself on her paws.

"We should have gone home, yes, things should have been different I agree, but in the end all this blood, all this pain, its on this Forestclan you follow. I am beyond sad to see one such as yourself just rolling over and taking it. That you still want to follow them for the sake of tainted love when there is blood on their paws..." he voice lowered to almost a whisper, lowering herself to sitting once more.

Sparrowflight: 17  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:38 pm
The struggle not to sigh at Sparrowflight was a battle in of itself. Patience at the kit's understanding of the world called on almost more than she could bare. Thank the forestclan for the gift of it at this time. "I am disappointed in you, Sparrowflight, that you could completely disregard the feelings of other cats.To tell them that they and their family are wrong for existing." There was no better phrase that than, she didn't feel anger towards the outburst of a hurting cat. What she did feel was disappointment and sadness. It took a cold or blindheart to look at the kits and call them wrong.

There was a head tilt at the next bit of rubbish. "The Starclan did not warn us, or protect us from the slaughter at the jaws of the dogs. They did not tell Jaggedstar that we needed to leave. We stayed with Lightning clan because of their silence. The kits born that would not have been had that not happened...we saw the tragedies that followed. That was cruelty, that was murder." All of Sparrowflight's anger and tears were met with an even tone and compassion. More compassion than she showed to others that believed differently for certain.

"You are so sure that they tried to stop the fighting? How do you know? Forestclan claims that we were called because the Starclan wanted to destroy them, to silence and punish any one who did not believe in their Code."
Was that so unthinkable given how Sparrowflight talked? "One of them might be wrong, or it might have been the same truth from a different point of view. I saw no gesture of peace, it must have only been visible from your side of the battle. What I did see was a clan ready to battle as Forestclan arrived, not one that was surprised or expecting a claim meeting." There had to be more than what she saw because it looked to her the other side was ready to battle.

Just what extra knowledge did Sparrowflight have, she wondered. Or was it all blindly made up in her head to support her shaky position.

"I did not call the fight in the Celestial realm, we had no business there in the first place. Battles of ideology belonged up there, not with cats living in peace with each other down here. I did not support that war. What I did, was take the leadership voted on me and do as Brightstar asked. She asked for us to leave and I gave her the respect to do so. I believe in acceptance, I will never tell anyone their feelings are wrong."
Any one, not just in love but also in hate.

Maybe her friend would listen, maybe she wouldn't. If she could hope for anything, it would be that the other might just take a sliver of what she said to heart.

Shadowstar: 81
Sparrowflight: 17  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:09 pm
Sparrowflight hissed at the other, “Don’t screw with my words, Shadowstar. That’s not what I said. What I said was that cats need to think twice before taking mates outside their clan. The rules are there to protect them not condemn them. They condemn themselves when they put their lovers and kits in danger for choosing mates outside the clan. What are their clan mates suppose to do? Just dance around their families in turf wars? No, its their own doing for putting clans and cats in horrible positions. If they’d keep their eyes focused on their clan then they’d never have a problem.”

“Nor did Forestclan speak! Neither did. So you cannot push the blame just onto one entity! Neither do they speak when a cat is sneaking in or a turf battle breaks out. There are some things that we cats have to patrol and prepare for or else we’d never need patrols or the strength to protect ourselves. But to blame Starclan alone for that matter? You’d better question Forestclan as to why they had their own silence as well.”

Sparrowflight laughed bitterly at the other’s words. “I would trust that Starclan tried to make peace before I would trust what Forestclan was saying about Starclan! Forestclan was the ones to invade, not Starclan, then they swept in and MURDERED our clan leaders, our heads. How can you so easily bow to the will of those that stole everything from us? Do you so easily give up loyalty like that? Starclan called us because they had been trying, but Forestclan wouldn’t have it. They weren’t gathering for an invasion, not like Forestclan, but to protect themselves FROM Forestclan! We were lucky we made it in time or who knows who else Forestclan would have destroyed.”

Her tail flicked in annoyance at the other cat. She was bitter, bitter that she’d so easily toss out the love for clan members like that, especially those who had led them for so long. Perhaps the other had wanted it... Her thoughts were dark and would only get darker if she allowed them.

“I’m saddened by what your ideologies have brought. As an onlooker, it doesn’t seem as sweet and wonderful for cats who aren’t included. You cry out for love but become murders to have your way. I thought all the time we spent as classmates I understood you.” She shook her head sadly. “I won’t continue this. Not now. I wish you the best. Shadowstar.”

With that, Sparrowflight slipped back into the forest not knowing when she’d see the other again.

((AKA Sparrowflight is OUT! Thank you!!))  
Practice Battles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff