I've been looking for a new game to play and came across ARK: Extinction. It looks really cool but it also looks like it might take forever to get to the end of the game. Especially when the titans have level 1500 and you have to be able to take over a thousand damage repeatedly just to get a single titan. Also you need all the titans to be able to take on the final boss which is the alpha king. I guess the real trick is just getting yourself and the supplies to take them on and of course the artifacts and "Element" to keep your health high enough to tame the titans. Of course I have not forgotten how hard it will be to not die a thousand times when you are a level one and everything wants to kill you.

PS: From what I've seen in the video's, you can reclaim your possessions when you die, as long as you are quick enough to get back to your dead body from you spawn point. Kind of creepy having a living and dead copy of your body in the game at the same time though. Also, I have never been a fan of PvP, but the brutality of some players to "raid" others while they are off line is just over the top for me. There is however a PvE version for those who like to avoid that brutality.