Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply News and Important Thread Archive
Input and Discussion for the Next Story Arc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:05 pm
Phew! We just wrapped up one of Snagem's biggest story arcs and defeated their greatest foe, it was certainly a ride. While we won't move onto the next proper arc just yet, give us some time to recoup from the wild and long ride we just got off of, I wanted to take this time to get ideas for and discuss the next story arc and where we take the story from him.

So Snagems, what ya got? What does Team Snagem do from here now that their enemies are defeated or otherwise banished to the shadows and weakened? We have as close to a blank slate as we can get right now. All major threats are gone, the world breaths a sigh of relief and begins to rebuild and return to their normal lives. Shadow Pokemon will always plague the world but thanks to Zygarde's sacrifice in Black City and the destruction of Shadow Mewtwo as well as the mass destruction of those Shadow Pokemon at Realgam Tower the number of Shadow Pokemon and rate of which new ones appear should be lower.

The administration would like to take the next arc, at least in the beginning, in a more laid back direction. We have fought enemies and disasters on a global scale so now we feel like we need to dial down the threats and over all power scale and get back to facing things that don't threaten to tear reality a new one.

Any and all ideas are welcomed and I highly recommend we take this time to discuss them. Also, while you're free to discuss your ideas on Discord I would prefer if you copy them over here so we have them on centralized in one spot.

Again, don't be afraid to throw out there whatever you're thinking of.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:07 pm
I vote for small scale extra dimensional shenanigans. Shadow Mewtwo ripped reality a new Ultra Wormhole or something. Maybe we can find Ultra Beast hybrids?

I want Lykas to meet a sexy glass jellyfish girl/boy somewhere/somehow.

Obviously Galar in the future is a thing we all want. Pretty sure that's already happening, eventually, though. XD

I'd kinda like to see a story using the Lake Sprites, Darkrai, Cresselia or Shaymin(We haven't used any of them before/recently have we?)

Also, a lost Manaphy/Phione needing help to get home could make for a cute/fun story!

Non-Legendary-related stories are a bit harder for me to think of on a team-wide scale without a bit of "prompting" but Type: Null? Definitely Type: Null. XD  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:13 pm
Idea #1 The making of a new Ein.

After defeating Ein, a lot of the smaller evils of the world were now fighting to take the title of #1 villain. Ein filled a void that nobody really knew existed, his very existence what kept all evil dooers in line in fear of being his newest test subject. But, one man in particular stood above all the rest. Blusix.

Let's say Snagem didn't keep their end of the deal. And were not able to locate any of his missing brothers who were said to be taken by Ein. With no proof of none of his brothers being alive or dead. This led Blusix into a spiraling depression which led to wanting revenge of Snagem for not keeping their deal. He was filled with regret that he didn't kill anyone back at the lighthouse, he regrets helping get into the tower. Being close to Ein, he was able to use some of his science and make it his own.

After many trials and error, Blusix made a virus that directly targets Channelers. If a Channeler were infected by this virus, on command the virus would start sapping away at the Channeler's chi. In turn infecting their Pokemon they are Channeled with.

(Inspired by Teen Titans, Season 1 Episode 13. Apprentice)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 pm
I've got a few ideas, but nothing really arc-worthy unless you really wanted to get silly with it.

Well, reality's already got a hole kicked into it, right? Why not take advantage of that? Let's explore some other dimensions, maybe meet alternate timeline or alternate reality versions of our characters. Or (and I LOATHE referencing this) we could go full Chrono Cross and look at the decisions we've made up to this point and see what the world would be like if we went for options we didn't go for originally.

Is this a thinly veiled attempt to make FemTer canon? I'm not gonna say no, but it could be interesting for everyone involved, especially the more creative among us.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:53 am
some ideas before i read anyone else's xD

1. some shadow pokemon have 'evolved' to think more coherently for revenge and evil and such - the difficult part? they're still just pokemon, you wouldn't kill them if they started thinking like people right?

2. i always love stories with 'elements' aspects to it. idk if it can be seen as 'experiments' but i'd love if there was a sort of boss for some of the types that we could face. doesn't necesarily have to be pokemon. maybe out of control hybrids or something new.

3. have veronica turn to evil /(and i'd pick up on a new 'main' character) with a slow building up arc

4. i kinda wanna catch a super rare legendary like dialga at some point XD well when i craft the master ball. but it only feels right if such a legendary is met with the group and that 'the only way out' was to capture it.

i'll think more on it today.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:54 am
Requiem of Whyspers

I'd kinda like to see a story using the Lake Sprites, Darkrai, Cresselia or Shaymin(We haven't used any of them before/recently have we?)

On my first MM I had Veronica cross with Uxie and "awake/release" her so maybe!  

DignityPower

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:22 pm
1.) Arkelos has heard of reports that there are "Wrinkles in Time and nature" around the world.
Different regions are experiencing sudden fluxs of time shifts and seasonal chaos. Deserts are becoming cold or wet. Frozen peaks are starting to warm up causing landslides; melted snow and glaciers are flooding basins. Seasons are becoming reversed.

(Based off Oracle if Seasons and ages giving a max of 16 possible different scenarios.)

2.) "Wrinkles in time"

A ruthless up and raising company that flew under the radar during the last main canon, stole some technology that allowed them to capture a Celebi. The company has been forcing Celebi to use it's time traveling power to open rifts in time.
Intelligence suggest that they are trying to alter time in their favor. Erasing enemies from time, stealing historical artifacts, etc. Further information and research is needed before we can find the extent of damage to the time line.

3.) "Invaders from space"
(I'm still working on this one)  
News and Important Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces