Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:01 pm
The following will be shorts and what not between my Goldenleaf Herd members.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:01 pm
Thranduil was a very calm and collective male and he was also stubborn and protective-especially of his sister. Galadriel was his anchor, his life line, his golden ray of light in the darkest of days. His twin was a part of him as he was a part of her and while he wasn't much of a hoverer, he didn't want anything to befall her.

It was evening, the songbirds were singing their last songs before night touched the depths of the forest they called home, and he was walking along, lantern in mouth, close to the forests that inhabited the lands they were currently calling home. Usually he didn't hang around places like this but he knew Galadriel was bound to be around here so he was just trying to find her so that they could go back home.

He didn't like to think he was possessive, because he wasn't, he just wanted to be sure she was okay. Maybe it was a bit odd given they were both adults and could do whatever it is they wanted but it still didn't keep his worry at bay. Had they been born at different times he might feel a little bit differently but they were born together into this world and he felt a special bond with her that was unlike how he felt about anyone else. Giving a sigh his eyes sought for the sun kissed hair that adorn her frame, hoping to find her before it got too dark.

Their herd made it a habit to move around constantly, but that didn't mean they didn't inhabit a particular area for a short amount of time, still it was almost never long enough to actually get to know the surrounding area. So who knew what lurked in the shadows when the rest of the world had gone to sleep. Flicking his tail behind him slightly the tall male moved slowly and carefully so as to not harm any of the wildlife. Nature was important to him and every bit of wildlife had it's place in the world, there was no point in causing any unnecessary damage, at least if he could help it.

As the light began to fade and the light of his lantern growing ever more vibrant a frown began to form upon his lips, he had been certain she had been heading this way earlier and she generally was heading back to the herd by now so their paths should have crossed. Knowing there was no way he'd of missed her and that there wasn't any way she'd of shrunk to sneak around him a wave of worry washed over him but was quickly replaced with relief as her voice cut through the air.

WC: 457  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:40 am
Like clockwork there he was, her knight in the herd, her brother. A soft smile began to spread across her lips as she approached him, watching as a wave of emotions seemed to wash over him as he began to worry, which was very much like him. She didn't want him to worry long so the lithe female called out to him and she was pleased to see him return to his happy self. "Thranduil, I knew I could count on you to light my way home." Approaching him she dipped her head slightly in greeting and wondered if she should tell him about the male she had met earlier on her walk, mulling it over in her head for a few moments she finally made the decision to share with him her thoughts.

"I met someone today." Leaving it a bit vague at first just so she could gauge his reaction for she knew how he could be sometimes. Golden locks danced around her legs as she continued to watch him and then returned her gaze towards the surrounding area. "He was nice." Throwing that in there she wanted to see if she could stir him up a bit, because the idea of her meeting someone while alone was enough to ruffle his fur, but for her to have met a MALE that wasn't from their herd. That was completely ludicrous to him, and she knew it.

Still, she liked to have her fun. Giving a small dance of her golden hooves she pranced forward back towards there home, knowing he was close behind her. "I'm sure you'll like him, when you get the chance to meet him." Figuring that would be enough to get him to want to go super Thranduil on her she waited patiently for his not so calm interjection about her behavior. Galadriel was nothing more than modest and respectful, whether around the herd or outsiders, as was accustom to not only her character, but her position in the herd. Doing what she did was no small feat and she had nothing but an air of nobility around everyone except for her brother.

When she was with him, she could let loose and be more fluid, not so proper. It was always nice to pull his leg but she didn't get carried away with it or anything. While he was her brother he was important within the herd as well and she'd never disrespect him.

"I haven't upset you have I?" Pausing to look over towards her twin she did her best to give him the best sisterly smile that she could as she batted her eyelashes at him. A tactic that has worked often enough in the past, but they weren't young colts and fillies anymore.

WC: 462  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff