[GREENFLIGHT] A seismic event 5.13.183

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am
came quite early one morning and took Amila by surprise.

The woman had been sleeping soundly when the thunderous paws and claws of an excited green woke her, Seistreth awake and running 'round in her bed eagerly, the green peering to Hers as soon as she noticed the waking of the sleeping mind.

Mine!@ Mine I want to go out! I must! the green cried eagerly. Amila blinked groggily.

Her dragon had been born differently -- growth on her skin expanding, growing, and spreading, and now the dragon was of age, and after a m9oment, Amila blinked, staring. Was her dragon-- Oh.

"Alright, Seistrethmine, alright, love." She soothed, the dragon circling eagerly again before bunting her rider, and the woman was up and dressed, walking out to the herds. Her green rushed past for the animals eagerly, and Amila had to override her dragon's energy alone as the dragon moved to kill.

"Bleed it only, my love, only bleed!" Amila reminded, frantic. She hadn't expected anearly morning rise -- nor one for some time. Her green's siblings had risen eagerly enough, but Seistreth bide her time, seeming more interested in play and learning, but toi wake to an excited dragon? Well, there was worse.

Seistreth wheeled and circled, bleeding a beast before launching herself skyward with a bugle, rider below looking skywards as the dragoness rose, and rose, climbing as laughter filled the skies.

Catch me, you silly boyus! Catch me -- if you can! Seistreth bugled her challenge as she rose skyward, and whirled in midair. The flight had begun.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:14 am
Rules
- This is Seistreth's rising! This is free to all males NOT of her clutch please. No sign up required.

- Instead of dice based, this will be writing based. Seistreth is a lover so physical feats don't impress her much (woo-woo). This means Impress The Lady! Be romantic!

- Because each post is more work, limit to two dragons per person in pursuit.

- I may be slow. RL is at last somewhat cooperative, but I might be in and out of the entire thing until it's over.

- I am bad with IC dates. But the day and time is early morning, 5.13.18x (Staff will likely kick my a** with the year, I'm sorry my date knowledge is rough).

- Because I'm selecting the winner based on your writing, please keep my vision in mind.I might pull up my phone to read in dark mode at points, or be slow. I'm sorry, but my eyes suuuuuck.

- Because it's a Impress the Lady and ergo I'm expecting dragons piutching woo, please note on the top of your posts if your male might want to keep Seistreth as a nate or not. I can easily be kicked into RP via Discord, so don't be shy.

- This does not include Amila, Amilas has no eyes for anything but training of late.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:32 pm
Mirath hasn't had a steady mate before, but I'd be up for playing them together after the flight if he wins to see what happens! =D

Seistreth is rising!

"Hu?" V'lon looked up from his mug of klah and morning reports, registering what his dragon had said at about the same moment as he felt that familiar surge of energy and desire - looked like his reading would have to wait, not that he felt too sorry about that at all. Go on then, chase her! It wasn't like he could persuade his blue not to chase so he might as well encourage him!

With a high sweet call of delight Mirath sprang into the air and unfurled his pale wings, his eyes whirling rapidly with shades of violet as he began the chase. Sweet Seistreth, I will do anything you command; you beauty deserves no less devotion! She was very beautiful and so was he, they would make a wonderful pair!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:38 pm
Seistreth wheeled as Mirath rose to chase, creeling at the male excitedly as she whirled, and dove to swrep past, encouraging the blue to give chase eagerly. She was excited, eyes whirling with her flight and excitement both, and the female rose again, mentally giggling in earnest.

Will you? Will you truly? Therte was no question love meant her rider was welcome near them any time in her mind, but instead of confirming right away, the green dove, sweeping near the weyr to bugle loudly at all the silly, sleepyheads below eagerly, before sweeping up brightly, the female teasing gently.

Come then! Show me! I'd like to see all that you can to prove your words! the green not only cjhallenged Mirath, but all of the males of the weyr. Surely they merely slet?

* You can still enter to chase Seistreth!

* Seistreth is challenging males to prove they would be devoted to her, or at least the potential clutch. Come at her!

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:51 am
(Hope an NPC suitor is okay. He won't be able to be played as a mate or clutch father though, so I understand him not being eligible to win.)

A loud bellow echoed out as a dark brown hurled himself into the air. Ihasath wasn't an early dragon by any means, and so he'd arrived late after throwing himself off of his ledge. Still better late than never! And didn't his rider usually say something about lateness being fashionable? The brown drove himself up into the air with all of his strength, intent on proving his strength to the young green.

I am here, Seistreth! I'll follow you all day and into the night if that is what you want! The brown called happily out. Was it possible? Probably not. Did he think it was? Absolutely. Where shall we fly, beautiful leader? To the highest mountains? The shining seas? Say the word and we will away!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:55 am
Aty last, the boys were waking up, and that meant Seistreth was excited, the tender hearted green laughing gaily before turning to climb; to climb to the clouds as she called back.

Chase me to the clouds? to higher than them? Will you give me your devotion? Please, tell me! Show me! I would know! The green called, climbing, climbing for the sky to coast not above, but among the clouds as she did her best to rise higher, ever higher, but even she had limits as she watched the males give chase. Whom would catch her? Whom would follow her?

* Seistreth makes for the clouds and wants to test bravery!
* NPCs can still enter to try catching Seistreth, I'm not horribly affronted by them, after all, there's plenty of males around who have the itch to chase.

* This will wrap soon, since it's been so quiet. Don't worry, even latecomers stand a chance!

Quoting the silly boys Seistreth is encouraging this time, herp.

TawnyAngel

The_Muffin_Puppy

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:23 pm
For as long or as far as you desire, Seistrath! Ihasath bellowed back without hesitation. The brown followed as closely as he dared without risking a collision should the object of his affection make a sudden turn. Turns were hard, but up he could do. He was strong, even if he wasn't quick, so driving up after the green had him in high spirits.

You don't need to ask for my devotion, Seistreth, you already have it! The brown trumpeted loudly, pouring all his strength into surging upwards. Another dragon may have performed a loop or a twirl, but not Ihasath. Even caught up in the excitement of the chase he knew his limits. If Seistreth asked then he would perform any trick she desired, but for now strength was his way of showing his adoration.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:04 pm
I will chase you to the moons if you will have me Seistreth! Mirath trumpeted aloud as he called to the rising, glowing, glorious green. Any height, any danger, anything you ask of me! His hearts raced as he strove for greater and greater height, and as he entered the clouds in pursuit of Seistreth he called out to her again. Fly with me beautiful Seistreth, I will give you my all!  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:57 am
She climbed. With all of her strength, with all of her young stamina, she climbed for what seemed the top of the world -- and who was to deny Seistreth? Not her suitors, not the skies of Pern themselves. Perhaps it was the fact her rider bore silly superstitions height improved the clutch, perhaps Seistreth, ever happy to please and sooth, was able to act for her own self -- whatever the case, the green climbed withoiut a care in the world.

Some would say it was might that won the chase, or perhaps timing. Seistreth however, insisted it was because he was sweet, caring, and the green would stick to it later, when all was over and the flight complete, but all that was knownwas when she bugled to Ihasath[/i[ sweetly.

Come to me Ihasath! Come fly with me!

And it seemed over. The green was caught.

Seistreth has been caught!
I had to remind myself polyamory was not an option and resorted to RNG because I have nobody to help judge, whoops. Thanks to both for entering!

TawnyAngel{][/quote]
[pquote="The_Muffin_Puppy
[/qyote]

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas