Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Fite Club ~ [[Open 2061 - 2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:17 pm
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin First Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Callum came in stretching wearing a torn t-shirt and some old sweat pants when he spotted Zack standing in front. Probably a third or fourth year. Callum didn't bother not letting out a swear and demanding, "Who the bloody Hell are you?" In front of him was papers which he picked up and began to fill out with a pencil. "You standing in for your big brother or something?"

Callum Robert Snatch - 1st year {house}
                                                Any prior experience with martial arts?: none of your business
                                                What are you hoping to get out of the club? Some practice
                                                Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? Sure
                                                Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? Any techniques learned here? Fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                I think you know better than I
                                                how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                                How will you be your best self?
                                                Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:16 am
Hold my hand (Hold my hand)
Through all the bad things, you seem
A little better since you now believe
I won’t ever drop you like you are old news

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Sixth Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare had nearly forgotten Zach had graciously "gifted" her this club until one of the newer members from the year prior had asked when it would be open. Lords above she was sending him a howler when she had the time she swore she would. She dragged the mats from their stored spots to strategic places on the floor like all her predecessors but she also placed tapes on the table with the forms just in case anyone wanted to use them. She figured this year she could continue her series of "thats not a punch thats a shove with a fist" because these damn kids were gonna break their own hands the way they've been flailing about. Should Nare, as a prefect, teach random kids how to actually throw a semi-decent punch with the thoughts that they could in fact use this for bad? Probably not. Would she? Yes, because honestly at least this means the fights she may break up in the future would at least be interesting.
                                                            [color#820BBB]"Typi

[url=PROFILE LINK] {name} [/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen] {year} year {house} [/color]
                                                            [b]Any prior experience with martial arts?[/b]: {prior experience--please include style and years of experience if applicable}
                                                            [b]What are you hoping to get out of the club?[/b] {Any motivations}
                                                            [b]Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?[/b] {Agree pls}
                                                            [b]Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense?[/b] {Agree pls}

I’ll always be right here
When everything’s unclear
Please promise you won’t let go
Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring
Your flowers will finally grow
And I needed you to know

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:12 pm
User Image
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Namaste ☁ Fite ☁Dragon☁Adventurers ☁Language☁Drama ☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack went over to the fite club room, where he saw the piece of paper on the door saying five club would meet there, in less than 5 minutes, today. Zack was usually all for being late, especially since he wasn't in charge anymore. He shrugged and pushed open the doors, and began setting the mats down and pulled the club forms from their old hiding spot.

He put the forms where everyone could get them, filled his own out, and then sat on the floor, with a mat sitting in front of him, ready to be pulled up as a shield of protection. He was a pretty worried Narine would come in, see that he had set up, and be prepared to murder him for interfering in what her club was. Or use him as a demonstration of what fite club was about - he would become a human punching bag.

There was a small chance though, maybe she would be thankful with all the running around she did these days with club leadership, quidditch, and prefect duties.
""

""

""

""

[url=PROFILE LINK] {name} [/url] - [color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen] {year} year {house} [/color]
[b]Any prior experience with martial arts?[/b]: {prior experience--please include style and years of experience if applicable}
[b]What are you hoping to get out of the club?[/b] {Any motivations}
[b]Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring?[/b] {Agree pls}
[b]Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense?[/b] {Agree pls}

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fite Club
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Just Zack right now
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club time
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? A fight club, huh?

Olivia heard about the Fite Club last year, but had forgotten to make time for it with Quidditch and all last year, but since she didn't have Quidditch in her schedule this year, she definitely had the time to come down here. With her expanding her palette for fighting styles after learning some fencing stuff for Art of the Sword, she figured she ought to come down here and check this club out as well. Dressed in the clothes she wore to train in Quidditch, decked out with her Vans that she rarely wore, she headed down to where the flyer said the club was meeting. She recognized Zack, the boy from her house who disappeared from school for a year. Since no one seemed to be looking for him during that time, she guessed that it was a planned disappearance. "Hey there Zack. Don't know if you remember me..." Liv shrugged a little and grabbed the form that he'd left out for them to sign, then filled it out. "Don't really know any fighting stuff other than like... what I learned for Sword, but I'm down to learn." She sat down across from him on one of the pads and stretched her legs out.

Olivia Scott-Wright - Third year Gryffindor
                                                      Any prior experience with martial arts?: Fencing? 1-ish years?
                                                      What are you hoping to get out of the club? Hone my body into a weapon
                                                      Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? Yeah
                                                      Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? Sure

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:42 pm
User Image
Bowtan Tora Hirano
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Second Year
Half Blood Twelve Year Old Reserve Chaser

User Image
                                                  Location : Fite Club - Dungeon
                                                  Company : Club members... Liv & Zack

Bowtan’s afternoon consisted of going to Transfigurations and Defence Against the Dark Arts class. Both classes were up her ally it would seem or at least she did alright last year in them. Hopefully that would continue throughout her second year. Though as of right now it was her stomach that had all the attention. Once her classes were over, Bowtan headed to the great hall for that of dinner. The meals were always really delicious as far as the Gryffindor had anything to say about it. It was simply nice to be back at school.

Course dinner ended and Bowtan headed back to the dorm for a while. It wasn’t until she noticed the time that she dashed out of the Gryffindor tower. Tuesday evenings were a busy one for her. Not only did she have Astronomy in the late hours, but she also had Fite Club. A club she very much enjoyed from last year. Course with the martial arts club being held in the dungeon, Bowtan had to descend the floors of Hogwarts castle just to get to the meeting.

By the time the second year lion made it to the room she was dying. “Made it!” She declared, throwing her arm up in triumph as she leaned against the wall. “I know Karate.” She added to the conversation as she got her legs back. Both Liv and Zack were in her house, so she knew them from around the common room. She’d even met Liv the first day last year.

Bowtan Hirano - Second year Gryffindor
                                                  Any prior experience with martial arts?: Karate since I was six.
                                                  What are you hoping to get out of the club? Fun mostly.
                                                  Do you so solemnly swear not to intentionally hurt anyone else during any sparring? Of Course.
                                                  Do you so solemnly swear never to use the techniques taught except in practice or self defense? Not a problem.

OOC : - - -

Where do you get to be indeed?
                                                  With such a wonderful personality
                                                  There's only one place for you!
                                                  Follow your father's footsteps in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:10 pm
What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Seventh Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare was running a bit behind for fight club having left some important bits in the tower when she arrived the first time to the club room. She only had time to scribble a quick note before practically jogging back to her dorm and back again to the room. To her surprise, the door was open, forms left out, and mats placed with even a few members standing around. "Well well well, Zackasaurus Rex. Looks like I owe you some thanks for helping out." "For your own ******** s**t" was very nicely left because hey, Nare could be nice sometimes. She gave him a pat on the back (it might've been a light shove) before going over to the mats to begin her own stretching. Usually for the first few lessons she worked more on getting everyone comfortable than actually teaching anything. Which also meant an annoyingly long time making sure everyone was stretched and ready.

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

User Image
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500