Welcome to Gaia! ::

тʜe cιтʀa ʀeɢιoɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon based roleplay taking place in the tundra region of Citra! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay 

Reply Retired Characters
[Trainer] Mio Kim [Accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:39 pm
  Mio Kim
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Challenger From Muir City

User Image

About Me XOXO
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Age┊
      Twenty Three

Gender┊
      Female

Sexual Orientation┊
      Bisexual

Height┊
      5' 6"

Weight┊
      155lbs

Occupation┊
      Full-Time Bar Maid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:40 pm
User Image

More About Me
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

PERSONALITY┊
      From an outside perspective, Mio can either be seen as aloof or assertive in certain stances. She's very much a no nonsense kind of woman when it comes to strangers that give her bad vibes, or if there are any uncouth customers at the bar that give on her nerves. It doesn't help that her strength and bad temper can give her a little bit of a bad reputation. It isn't uncommon for her to get caught up in an argument over nothing half of the time. However, it's not all bad! To friends and family Mio is quite protective, almost in a motherly or care-giver aspect. Maybe that's an automatic side-effect for actually caring for her grandparents; who knows? She can also be pretty sweet and a bit of a jokester to really close friends. People just have to take the time to get to know her, and hopefully not get on her bad side.

HISTORY┊
      Mio had a pretty average life as a child. Being the only daughter of two fishermen, she always had love for the sea and just Muir city in general. Sure, the place is a bit rough and tumble, but it helped with raising her to be tough and independent. Overall, she was brought up pretty well until around the age of 10. Her old home caught fire with her and her parents inside. It must've been pure luck, but she had managed to make it out on her own. However, with her parents trapped inside, they both perished before the authorities could come and put out the flames. Ever since that night, she's been very wary of fire-type pokemon. After her parents' deaths, Mio began to live her with grandparents on her father's side.

Ever since then, the girl had became relatively quiet and to herself. To combat her loneliness, her grandparents gifted her with her first pokemon - a Miltank. Later down the line, she was also gifted with an egg from a sailor (family friend). When it hatched, it turned out to be a Toxel, in which she raised it up to the point he had evolved into a Toxtricity! As she grew older, she soon became the care-taker of the family as her grandparents began to age. Certain things became harder for them to do, so Mio took up work at the Toxic Cloyster in order to support them. It makes decent money, so most of it almost always either goes to bills and groceries.

LIKES┊
      • Alcohol
      • The Ocean
      • Staying Busy

DISLIKES┊
      • Coffee
      • Handsy Customers
      • Large fires (ie: bonfires etc.)/ Fire-Type pokemon

FEARS┊
      • Being a failure
      • Losing her grandpa

OTHER?┊
      Mio has a pretty good amount of piercings and tattoos.

Optional
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

VOICE CLAIM┊

FACE CLAIM┊
      Self Drawn OC

THEME┊

Cho-Cho Twain

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:48 pm
MY TEAM

Doja
      User Image
      Species┊ Miltank
      Type┊ Normal
      Gender┊ Female
      Ability┊ Thick Fat
      Nature┊ Brave
      Moves┊ Stomp, Growl, Roll Out, Bide
      Win:Loss┊

Axel
      User Image
      Species┊ Punk Pokemon
      Type┊ Electric | Poison
      Gender┊ Male
      Ability┊ Punk Rock
      Nature┊ Lonely
      Moves┊ Thunder Shock, Venom Drench, Boomburst, Leer.

Name
      User Image
      Species┊
      Type┊
      Gender┊
      Ability┊
      Nature┊
      Moves┊

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:48 pm
MY BADGES

User ImageRock Badge: Berg
      Gained Not Gained

User ImageGrass Badge: Blóm
          Gained Not Gained

User ImageWater Badge: Vatn
              Gained Not Gained

User ImageIce Badge: Kalt
                  Gained Not Gained

User ImageGround Badge: Óhreinindi
                      Gained Not Gained

User ImageFlying Badge: Fugl
                          Gained Not Gained

User ImagePsychic Badge: Hugur
                              Gained Not Gained

User ImageFire Badge: Eldfjall
                                  Gained Not Gained

Cho-Cho Twain

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:31 pm
[b][/b][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/tPdXEV9.jpg?1[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=22][color=deepskyblue][b]Mio[/b][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=deepskyblue][b] Kim[/b][/color][/size]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [color=lightsalmon]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/color] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[size=16][color=silver]★[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=lightcoral]Location:[/color][/b] Insert [/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=16][color=silver]★[/color][/size] [b][color=lightcoral][size=11]Mood:[/color][/b][/size] [size=11]Insert [/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=16][color=silver]★[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=lightcoral]Company:[/color][/b] Insert [/size][color=white]xx[/color][/size][size=16][color=silver]★[/color][/size] [b][size=11][color=lightcoral]Outfit:[/color][/b] [size=11]Insert[/size][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=14]「[/size] [size=11][color=deepskyblue][i]Pokemon[/i][/color][/size] [size=14]」[/size]
[spoiler][u][b][color=lightcoral]Doja[/color][/b][/u]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WKm4Rh9.png?1[/img]
[size=11][color=silver][b]Ability:[/b] Thick Fat || [b]Nature:[/b] Brave || [b]Moves:[/b] Stomp, Growl, Roll Out, Bide[/color]
[color=blue][b]Wins:[/b][/color]-- [color=red][b]Loses:[/color][/b]--[/size]

[u][b][color=lightcoral]Axel[/color][/u][/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GuANEV7.png?1[/img]
[size=11][color=silver][b]Ability:[/b] Punk Rock || [b]Nature:[/b] Lonely || [b]Moves:[/b] Thunder Shock, Venom Drench, Boomburst, Leer[/color]
[color=blue][b]Wins:[/b][/color]-- [color=red][b]Loses:[/color][/b]--[/size][/spoiler]

[size=14]「[/size] [size=11][color=deepskyblue][i]My Bag[/i][/color][/size] [size=14]」[/size]
[spoiler][size=11]> $300
> Bandages
> Potions x 5
> Antidotes x 2
> Pokeballs x 3[/size][/spoiler]

[size=14]「[/size] [size=11][color=deepskyblue][i]OOC[/i][/color][/size] [size=14]」[/size]
[size=11]Blaaaaah[/size]
[/align]

Retired Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces