Story Line

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:18 pm
I am going to atempt an RP where we role play the hystory of the DDT coult. It cant just come out of no were. We need a backround stroy to where we came from and what makes us us. For all you crew this is going to be a extended and big RP so we need those brilant RP minds and much more.
Here you will first give me ideas and sugetions on what could of happened back then due to how our characters bio. Some where we can each fit and I need help setting that up before we play it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:22 pm
well ok here is an idea tell me what you think of it it is going to be long so i am not going to have time to check spelling so bare with me here......................ok so long ago the galaxy was forever expanding new plantes being discovered and takin over by the day. it was ruled by one big goverment that was split into secters ruled by induviule leader((think of it like sectors being states))three high ranking genrals organized an elite group of solidiers to help out the civilation. the goverment was a pieceful onw when ever it took over a planet it wasn't by force but by the citzens of the planets voted to join. the three genrals intails wer d d and t hence the name of this group was simply D.D.T. different sectors had there own chapter of the group. the group fought invaders protecting the citizens of this civilition. it has been hunderds of year scince D.D.T. was formed and the civiltion had been nearly destoryed by years of war. now only a few chapters remain and try to help gain piece and restore the full glory to the cic=vilation...the story would atake place after or during those years helping the civiltion return to its glory or following its downfall. comment critize and add please  

pirate-man
Crew

metaltip
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:37 pm
ok so we all are at walmart we dont know each other but we some how become friends by playing laser tag at the walmart and all these employees are trying to kick us out but all the sudden they become trolls and the place becomes a city (we were brainwashed from a virus in the matrix) so were trying to find a phone in the 1990's and there is only one in the city somewhere hiding we only know it looks like a secret cathedral and is surrounded by light as usual and the phone disappears to annother part of the cityafter 1 use ( can be used multiple times just transfers to a different part of the city and we have to search for it again) and if we dont get out in a week we all die from the robotic trolls that are trying to take the city of Rightous town. We all get cell phones but only telaphones can get us out of the matrix once someone gets out they can help us find the phone then we need to get back to the town to defend it. thats why we have a week so yea tell me if you like dont like (the city is new york and it always rains there) tell me if i need to add more or less if its good or bad be honest also if you find the phone and get out of the matrix you get your memory back  
Dark Hand Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games