Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
Garden Chats and Questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have plants?
  Yes! A lot!
  Yes, a few
  No, I want some though
  No, I hate all things living
View Results

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:33 am
Do you have a beautiful plant you'd like to show off?
Or (if you're anything like me) maybe you have a bunch of dying plantchildren you'd like some advice on.
Strange garden pest you'd like help identifying? Or just want to horrify us all with?

Share your pics, questions, comments all relating to growing plants!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll kick us off with what was supposed to be my small herb garden but it went awry. So now there are only two herbs, both mint (Mojito Mint on the left and Chocolate Mint on the right).

In the middle is a hanging plant that I've never been able to identify. It's sentimental because my mum has the original, and she got it when I was just a baby. Through some miracle she managed to keep it alive my whole life and this year I took cuttings from it and they rooted and have been growing nicely. Now I have a piece of the plant that is as old as I am!

Each tiny own container has a baby succulent in it, taking as cuttings from my other succulent plants. They're so small they barely poke up above the rim right now but hopefully by this time next year they'll have enough new growth to really shine.

Also, the left and centre pot were painted by yours truly!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces