• Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:45 am
User Image
"I have walked these streets a thousand times, still I find something new. "
Old World Blues

?--------------?--------------?

The sign in the window of The Last Corner pulsed with a neon glow. The sign read OPEN. The individual letters would light up before the whole word. Inside the notes of smooth jazz could be heard playing through out the building. An ashtray on the investigators desk saw wafts of smoke rising upward. Blackwall had deactivated the smoke alarms as a means of being able to smoke in peace and not have to deal with the fir department. Several files lay scattered on the desk and and a board behind his desk held a curtain over it, but an acute eye would see what looked like pins pushing against the fabric. Beside the odds and ends of a man working a case the office was rather tidy. The man himself was pacing back and forth with a file in his hand. A series of photos from the police network sat upon the paper. how he acquired these pictures was surely illegal but for the former government agent he didn't care. His pulled a cigarette from his mouth "I don't understand a connection here." he muttered to himself as he walked over to his desk and set the file down.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Where Are You?: Ethan's Agency

Who are you with: Himself

What you doing?: Visiting

What you wearing?: Something warm

Yume walked up to the place that he hasd read on the card that Ethan had given him days ago. He checked to make sure before knocking on the door. He hoped that the other was in and of he wasnt then he would return another time. It was fine. So he sat against the building, waiting patiently as he sipped at his hot chocolate to keep himself warm. Well, warmer than what he was now thanks to all the layers he was wearing. It was a rather chilly night at the moment and he didn't want to get sick because he didn't take care.

LeaderOfTheFallen

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:20 pm
User Image
"I have walked these streets a thousand times, still I find something new. "
Old World Blues

Ethan was pulled from his task and train of thought when a knock came from the door. Ethan reached under his desk and pushed a small red button. There was a Buzz at the door and a small voice box crackled to life. "Please Enter" it was machine like as it issued the greeting. "Who could it be at this hour?" the investigator said as he pulled his finger off the button. There was about a minute delay before the door would lock again. A safety precaution on Ethan's side as he held a lot of sensitive information in his office dealing with clients and his own investigations. The Investigator pushed the cigarette into an ash tray where several butts lay having been smoked hours previous as the man worked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:54 pm
Yume was started out of his thoughts when he heard something crackle to life and heard Ethan's voice. He blinked a few times before straightening up and heading for the door. "Yeah. It me, Yume." he calls out, just wanting to make sure that the other male knew who he was befiee heading inside. He saw the other at his desk and tilted his head to the side. "Of you are busy, I can come back another time." he said, wondering if he caught the other male at a bad time as he seemed to be working on a case. Or at least that was what he thought anyway.

LeaderOfTheFallen

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Manhattan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers