[PRP] Home Again (Melo, Neko, & Leena)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:40 pm
This is a private roleplay between Melomar, NekoFayre, and I (Leena-chan). Please do not post.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How long had it been since he last crossed these grassy plains and woven through these trees? The sight of the shimmering waters of the calm lake were a sight for sore eyes. It had possibly been all of a month's time since he last came here for a specific lover of his. Sure baskets had been blessed, and there was no denying that fondness for his avian mate but his hooves yearned for travel and it always kept him away.

Strangely though, for whatever reason, this time actually left Makya with a funny feeling deep in his chest when he bid farewell to Tendai. Something about not being nearby really had seemed to bother the stallion for a change of pace so he came back early. He had to find out for himself what that awful feeling was and why did it start the minute he turned away? The cursed sensation plagued him his entire journey and all he could think of doing was returning to Tendai and asking him about it.

Excited gray eyes scanned over the tree line along the lake looking for a specific set of feathers. This was going to be a wonderful surprise for Tendai! Normally, the blue soquili would disappear for the minimal of three months. He couldn't wait to see the look on his lover's face that in just a month's time he had come back to him and even needed him. He needed these questions answered about what he was feeling and why with each step it seemed to be soothing down. He needed to understand what drove this desire to get back so quickly. Would Tendai be ready for what approached? The sheer idea made him look even faster for the handsome stallion of his.

Word Count: 295

Melomar
Tag

nekoFayre
Tag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:06 pm
Today was a special day. His son, Diodaru, had found one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and they were coming for a visit today. Though he had his familiar Haala with him all the time, it was nice to have company with his own kind every once in a while. Sometimes he felt lonely out here with just Haala. The wind whipped through the trees and the fields differently when there were other bodies to stop its advance. Ruffled feathers aside, Tendai was looking forward to the conversation.

Diodaru wore at the very least a half-smile all through the day. He was so happy to bring Kiran to meet his father. It was going to be a low-key reception but he was still very excited to be going. Hence the smile. His mice checked ever windblown hair on his head for tangles and brushed them out. It was a long affair. But when they were done, his mane and tail were glorious. Then they braided his hair. When he assured them it was not necessary several stages of disapproval were tsked back in his direction. That was the end of that. So by the time Kiran was ready to go, Diodaru was braided and ready to go. Diodaru was, as expected, grinning ear to ear.
nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:42 pm

~ Kiran smiles at Diodaru. He was so happy that he found his mate. He was beyond excited to meet Diodarus family. He loved watching Diodaru and his mouse get ready. He thought of his own parents his mother wasnt around. His adopted 'mother' was his fathers mate. Nikos was great. The green fox stallion was the best mother he had. He hoped this meeting would go well . - " my mom will meet us near the lake. Im excited. Meeting the parents should be fun."

- Nikos looks around he trots from his herd. His mate kissed his mate before heading towards the lake.-

Leena-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:27 pm
Požehnanie - From the trees quietly emerged the young daughter of the two stallions. She looked and upon spotting those familiar feathers she trotted quickly to Tendai's side and leaned against him. "Papa, please don't leave me behind." Those green eyes shimmered with true fear of being forsaken to the forest as she stared up at him with a pout. "I know you are excited for today but I am worried. We know so little about him. I'm here because you said my brother needs us to show our support but you know how I feel about strangers."

Her right claw pawed at the forest floor nervously, a small gesture ingrained deep with her nervous nature. "What if he doesn't like us? What do we do if he won't accept me?" She knew she was vastly different in appearance and in mannerism compared to her sibling. Pože was not the most confidant mare in her appearance but she was blessed among stallions generally and did not encounter other mares in her normal pace of life. However she could see the differences well enough herself. No matter how many concerns she raised though she stayed in Tendai's shadow and stuck by him. She did not want to mess this up for Diodaru. For too long had she heard such good things about this wonderful mate of his. That curious nature from her father was passed along just enough to make her fight the wish to hide.

Word Count: 243

Finally those gray eyes captured the sight he longed to see most. Without a moment's hesitation the blue stallion was in a full gallop to Tendai but stopped seeing the little lady they had sired together. He inhaled with annoyance and stomped over to Tendai. "Well look what I have found here." So much for their grand reunion he saw in his head. "And what are you two doing this fine day?" There was not one paternal bone in this male's body. Makya was completely clueless about the milestone meeting coming their way. He had no clue what had transpired while out on his month long travel.
Word Count: 108

Melomar
Tag

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:03 pm
"My sweet daughter, I would never leave your sight for long." He spoke with gentle care. His daughter was both sweet and fragile, so he took extra care. "I will protect you should anything go wrong. But Kiran sounds like a sweet soul, like you are. Today will be a great day!" Tendai was confident of this. He trusted his son, and even if his heart had played tricks on him, Tendai and Požehnanie would stand by his decision to lifemate.

The unmistakable sound of thundering hooves announced Makya's approach before Tendai turned to see him. This was very unexpected. Makya rarely came home so soon. Perhaps something was wrong. Perhaps he or his familiar were hurt. His manner seemed unlike what might indicate danger or worse, so it must be something else. Regardless of that and regardless of Makya's apparent sour mood, Tendai had a warm smile ready for him and a nuzzle once he stood before him. "Today we are to meet Diodaru's lifemate," Tendai replied simply.

- - -

Diodaru nodded. "Lets head over to the lake, then." Nikos he had never met before. It was exciting that they would both meet the other's parents together on the same day. He walked side-by-side with Kiran, but since Kiran probably knew where at the lake Nikos would be, he had Kiran lead them there.
nekoFayre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:10 pm
~ Kiran smiles and leads his mate toward the lake. He thought about his 'mother' meeting Diodaru he knew that Nikos missed his father. He had found out that his father had decided to travel without Nikos. He would be leaving before Nikos got back. . He thought that was odd. He never understood his father when he did that. Nikos didn't seem to mind. When Kiran told his ' mother' about his mate seemed happy and he knew Nikos would welcome Diodaru and his family. " my mother will love you." -

Nearing the lake a few minutes later Kiran headed towards the shore. Looking towards the shore he spots a Lime green stallion with orange paws and many tails. " mom." - he looks towards Diodaru and smirks-

- Nikos looking towards the woods he spots Kiran watching him stop and call out to him he slowlywalks towards him. " hello son." He decides to trot to him. Stoping a few feet for Kiran he watches and looks around.-

Leena-chan

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas