Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Little Foal, Big Bear(Conall and Big Mama Owlbear)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:04 pm
A Discord Rp between Conall and Big Mama Owlbear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keantha's Teepee | Kesmi's Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:06 pm
Conall: -flaps little downy wings snuffling at everyone nosy-

Big Mama: -in her bear form, watches the little foal sniff at others. Wings fluffing ever so slightly, though in no way threatening.-

Conall: -little tail starts wagging fearlessly padding up to sniff- Hi! HI! You're pretty! Like the sky!!

Big Mama: -gives the foal a toothy grin- Indeed little lamb. And you are as curious as ever. Be mindful it doesn't get your into trouble.

Conall: -blink blink, clueless puppy like head tilt- that's what my big brudda Mojave says too. And daddy, and Uncle Ryan, and mama

Mojave: Stares at the walker with his dual colored eyes not doing anything but keeping an eye out for his little "brother".

Big Mama: -chuckles deeply in her chest- Someday you will be on your own, little lamb. Who will be there to help you then? -her head tilts to one side as her wings settle-

Conall: -considers, that little bushy tail just a swishing- well papa and Uncle Ryan say I'll learn to fly reeeeeeeal high and mama says I can run really fast. Mojave says just bite 'em but I don't got teefs like his so that might not work.

Big Mama: Flying is always an advantage to someone small like you. Speed can get you out of dangerous situations, biting may result in you getting bit back. -She mused crossing her paws before her.- Just remember that some predators can also fly.

Conall: like you? -as if he had something to prove he came over to sniff and nose at her claws- wow!! Mojave's are thinner and more curvy but yours are more thicker and pointy!

Big Mama: I am too bulky to fly. Glide maybe, but I am no good at real flight. You'd escape me for sure. -She watched him as he sniffed at her claws- I'm a bear, we have big claws to help take down bigger prey. -stretches a paw out to spread her toes before resting it back over the other paw.- Your brother has claws too huh?

Conall: -nods his head- hims a snake!

Big Mama: A snake huh? That is interesting. -Glances around before easing herself to her paws, shaking out her bulky body, dust flying all over.- I have yet to meet many in these summer lands. I come from a place where it snows all the time and is very cold.

Conall: ooooo -blinks- what's snow??

Big Mama: Water that is frozen, little lamb. Have you ever looked up at the tops of the highest mountains? The white caps? That is snow. -tilts her head ever so slightly in thought- i hear these lands get colder as the seasons change, home had only one. It was always very cold.

Conall: oooo is it fun to play in? It's always been warm aaaaaaaaaall my life -nods again as if that was some long length of time.-

Big Mama: -Chuckles- for someone small and young like you it is lots of fun. It was when I was your age when my fur was just fluff and but just a cub. My mama always told us to be careful so we didn't freeze our paws. Young pads were always tender in the frozen water. These warmer climate aren't so bad, they do take some getting used to. For thick fur gets a little warm when out in the sun too long.

Conall: ooooo I like to play in the water cause it's nice and cool. Daddy and Uncle Ryan watch me. Daddy swims with us but Uncle Ryan has really long pretty feathers and doesn't like getting wet. I bet he wouldn't like snow

Big Mama: So long as it is cold outside, it won't melt to water, though against warm bodies one would become soaked over time. Snow baths were always a fun thing back home. Where you'd roll in the snow until you were covered before shaking it all off. -nods- I can imagine catching fish here is easier then home. No ice to cover the water. Do you like fish?

Conall: -brightens- they are really fast! I try and chase 'em but cause I don't got fins or a tail I can't even get close but they are all silvery and go woosh! and swoosh like like.. umm. -he flicked his tail puzzled not knowing the proper words for what he wanted to say-

Big Mama: They can be slippery little things that is for sure. mama once brought my sister and me to a place where the water didn't freeze. She taught us to catch them as they fought the current. Perhaps we can try that? -tilts her head a little, having yet to take to her larger form, feeling ever comfortable in bear.-

Conall: sure! -beams wings flapping though as tiny as they were at the moment it just sent bits of down floating in the air- I can show you were they are!

Big Mama: -Grins at the foal as he flaps his small wings, her own stretching out the kinks of being folded for so long. Folding them back down, she motioned with a paw and bow of her head- Lead the way, we shall see what we shall catch today.

Conall: k! Hang on, I need to tell daddy and sissy and mama and Mojave where I'm going!

Big mama: Oh of course. We wouldn't want them thinking something has happened to you. Shall I company you? Or should I stay here? Just so I don't frighten them.

Conall: you should come meet them -beams- Daddy is really nice so is mama. Sissy is kinda shy but daddy says that's why I am so brave, so I can protect her. -he puffed out his little chest-

Big Mama: And I am sure that your sister appreciates that you watch over her so well. -she nods- Well, we should head on before the sun thinks it is time to go to bed and the moon rises. -glances towards the skies over head-

Conall: Ok! -beams as he leads her off to meet his family happily babbling all about them.-

Big Mama: -only chuckles as she ambled behind, wings pulled in close. The turquoise gem on her paw glittered in each passing step. A symbol of what she had become from a much more savage past. She regretted nothing upon taking it from a dear rival-  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces