Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 5:17 pm
This is a private RP between the following Soquili, please do not post unless you're invited to do so!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 5:24 pm
While she'd been known for a lot of things, being able to be considered 'hidden' wasn't one of them. With her sheer size, hiding took a lot of effort and at times it made her feel incredibly out of place. Especially when it came to big open spaces like the beach. Normally even on days like today, she'd spend it out and about in the forest, but today-- well... Meri felt the desire to see the beachside once more. Thank the stars above that she was able to find a bit of solace in the coastline, a secluded tiny spot where she could enjoy the breeze without the harshness of the sun on her back.

As she moved from the sunsoaked sand, she could even feel the relief of the temperature dropping lightly as she moved under the shaded area, and finally took to the edge of the water-- looking out to keep her eyes peeled for strangers. Unfortunately for her, she knows that in such a situation... well she just looks like a big scary bear, and she doesn't like to be scary.

"Please allow me this day without a hair of conflict..." she would wistfully sigh to herself, trying to just relax.

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:12 pm
The world was a strange and unwelcoming place, full of curious tongues and wicked teeth. Grief had never done well with the public, shying away into the shadows of water where he felt best at home. It didn't matter where he found it -- rivers, ponds, the ocean; they all were home, accepting the mighty beast of a creature that he often was mistaken for. Grief never felt lesser than when he chose the company of the waves, never struggling to unfold his words carefully so others might not take offense or lessen his stature so one might not flinch at his size. He was safe here, and Grief wouldn't give it up for the world.

Salt lacquered across his tongue, sharp and biting as the breeze tossed strands of his hair. His head jerked, clearing bangs from his eyes. It was in that motion he caught movement in the corner of his eye, his paws stretching into the damp sand as he felt tension ripple through his body. Someone was here, and Grief wasn't sure if he was welcoming of the fact. A wave rolled over his paws, sinking sand between claws as he scanned the area, gaze locking on...

What was she?

A unicorn, large like he but adorned with more fluff than he had seen in many. His skin felt hot at the thought, briefly wondering how she survived the hotter climates. He debated long and hard on opening his mouth, biting back the desire to leave. No, he had a right to the beach just as much as she. So that left two options: ignore them or announce his prescence.

He made his choice.

"Hello."

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:26 pm
Unfortunate... or perhaps fortunate in a sick manner, she can't decide. She does know however that she is not alone now and that she has to make a split decision. She too could either run away, or respond to his greeting with her own.

The end of her dragging tail twitched in anticipation as she does think this through. This stallion was colorful-- the vibrant hues along his coat kept her looking, all to the seemingly terrifying face, until she connects that it's markings. Normally such markings should imbue a sense of warning, but his voice alone lulled her into a false sense of a slight security.

He certainly could easily be different from the many others that she had encountered in her wandering, and she knows that there's always that chance that he could also easily just be the same-- but as much as she wishes to simply bolt -- she does not, and takes the chance to finally respond to his greeting.

Though timid at first, she is trying her best to not be as intimidating or intimidated as she can show herself to be. "H-hello," she would begin, head tilted down slightly in almost a bashful manner, few hairs falling in front of her face. "I hope to not be impeding on your territory-- i-if so, I can take my leave. I-- I seek no conflict."

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:59 pm
The other dipped their head in what he could assume was bashfulness, his tail lolling into a soft arch behind him as he peered curiously at the other. His head shook lightly, claws digging into the sand as he contemplated her.

Was she nervous of him? No -- it was something else, he knew. Was she self conscious? Grief heaved a sigh, taking a few steps closer.

Interesting.

"It's not any more my land than it is yours -- I also seek no ill," he admitted, tossing hair from his eyes. "That doesn't explain why you're nervous; I won't hurt you. My name is Grief."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:37 pm
This certainly did catch her by surprise when he spoke to her. She expected him to shoo her away, but as he stepped closer she froze slightly. "I--it doesn't..." she would begin, slowly bringing her head back up in an almost surprising manner. She certainly was now curious--

And she knows that deep down it's hard to trust just word alone. She shouldn't be nervous, and yet she is. She let off a small snort through her nostrils, nodding. "I- I apologize, I am often... chastised on my sheer size alone. I always try to be forthright in my actions. I--i simply wish to um-- exist."

Looking down once more to the sand, her claws idly run. It'd be rude to not say her name... "It's a pleasure to m-meet you, ser. I'm um-- I'm... Choco'berry Meringue."

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:15 am
Her size? Of all things? He tilted his head a centimeter and unashamedly eyed her, biting the urge to scoff. She was fine -- larger than most mares he had met, but she was just fine.

"Idiots flock together in packs. You are lucky to not be one of them," he said with a murmur, settling into the sand for a moment's reprieve. "You can exist here; with me. I do not care about your size."

And he didn't. It was nice to be around someone closer to his size, actually -- he didn't have to worry about hurting her if he moved too closely or stumbled. He heaved a low and tired sigh, rolling his tail around his feet.

"Is this where you go to find quiet?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff