Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Anime Food and Cooking (NEW OPEN)
What Anime Food you want to eat in real life?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:42 pm
So since the early 2000's the animation on food has been getting better and better ....

Is there an anime food you wanted to try after watching a food related anime or movie?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:06 am
So many of the various breads on Yatitate! Japan. It was the first series I resonated with as an anime/manga fan and as a kid hoping to become a chef one day. I'm double that age now and grown up, but I still would love to try that bread.

Example:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

slapthefatcat2

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:52 pm
Naruto is always eating Ramen at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. I've always wanted to try some. Here is a recipe I found online for it. I would Love to try making it some day.

Ingredients:
Two packs of ramen noodles of your choice.
5 cups of pork or beef broth (You can use the stuff in the package as a substitute.)
Pork Tenderloin
2 Eggs
1 Baby bok choy
1 Green Onion
Soy Sauce
Aburage x5
Nori
Kamaboko x3

Directions:
The Aburage, Nori, and Kamaboko is pretty optional in this recipe, but if you’re in the mood for an all-out ramen meal, you can pick these ingredients up at an Asian food store.

Preheat your stove to 450 degrees. From there, start to cook the pork tenderloin for 10-15 minutes, or until it’s well done.

Make a pot of water and place your two eggs in the pot with enough water to submerge them. It should take about 10 minutes to hard boil the eggs. Take them out and place them in cold water when they are done.

Next, pour in the 5 cups of broth and let it simmer. You can add soy sauce or your own custom ingredients as well.

Once the broth begins to simmer, add the ramen noodles. DO NOT add any flavor packets. The noodles have to cook first.

Now, it’s time to prepare the toppings. Peel the eggs and slick them in half. What you do with the rest is up to you. Then, neatly slice the pork tenderloin, kamaboko, bok choy, aburage, and green onion into thin slices.

When the noodles are done cooking, place the broth in a deep bowl and the noodles next. Then, place all of the ingredients in groups above the noodles until it looks neat.  
nukacolas rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:58 am
Any of the food from Today's Menu for the Emiya Family!! biggrin cat_whee cat_xp

nukacolas

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:11 pm
Everything that's shown in Spirited Away omg heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:59 pm
One of the Burger Meals in the McRonalds Fast Food Restaurant in the series "The Devil is a Part Timer". If you want to watch a really funny series this is the one!!  

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

jinn in a bottle

Skilled Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:18 am
I want to try authentic boba tea. It's become popular all over the US, even now turned into ice cream and stuff but I wanna get it from a place that knows what they're doing. I've had too many bad first experiences with food from low quality restaurants and coffee shops. ^_^; Next time I'm in a major city I'll try to find one of their top rated boba places.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:49 pm
nukacolas
Any of the food from Today's Menu for the Emiya Family!! biggrin cat_whee cat_xp

Sorry for necroing and quoting an old post but this! Specifically the ochazuke and hamburg steak that Shirou makes!

I also wanna try the bear meat dishes from Food Wars as well! It just sounds so interesting if intimidating!  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

theidlewaifu

Shy Explorer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:56 am
Almost anything from Restaurant to Another World, the box set came with some recipes so I might wanna try some of those.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:36 am
Honestly, the way they make the food in anime look so vivid and scrumptious I'd eat any of it. And I can be a picky eater, but that may just be bc American food quality...  

Koetto

Original Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
☆ Anime Food and Cooking (NEW OPEN)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items