[PRP] Never Again (Plague x Curse)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:27 pm
This is a private RP between Wasteland Wyvern and I, XxXPandamoniumXxX.
Please do not post without our permission

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:06 pm
He was a mess and that was an understatement.

Normally, he would be out doing a job right now or taking on a job at the very least. Instead, he was mentally freaking out and the only individual he could even think of speaking with right now was his brother. His mom would probably give him a good a** whooping and his father would probably throw him a party. He on the other hand didn’t really know what to do. His grandmother would probably give him a nice little ear full as well, but she always told him and his brother that if they ever needed her, she would be there for him. It sounded good, but she was very intimidating. He felt the weight on his shoulders and a part of him wished he could just accept it. Take it with stride and move on. Easier said then done, he guessed.

As he reached the clearing, in the dense woods he dug his hoof into the soft soil and flicked his tail behind him in pure agitation. “Hey, we need to talk!” He called for his brother in a stern tone that was loud enough to wake anything in a good mile radius. He knew where his brother liked to go and knew how to find him. They were probably much raised the same just two different professions doing similar things.

He knew his brother was going to laugh his a** off at this news, but what else could he do? What’s done was done. He had a little bit too much of his father’s booze one night and he woke up beside a stallion. A big a** stallion to be more precise and it wasn’t like he was ugly or anything. Maybe it was the long hair? Maybe it was the fact he couldn’t see very well that night? He didn’t know. He could only remember bits and pieces if that. Luckily it was the beginning and the end. Nothing in-between. Hell, he didn’t even get the stallion’s name. He ran for the hills while the other was still sleeping and didn’t even look back.

He gave an aggravated huff when his brother didn’t respond and stomped another of his hooves. “I’m not playing around. I have a serious question.” He peeked his head around a couple of the trees as if hoping to find him. The last thing he wanted to do was just shout out his issues to a stranger. That would be the worst thing in the world for him right now.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:19 am
User Image

The forest smells were all around him. Moss, damp, and the sharp but subtly sweet smell of the pine trees invading his senses. One wouldn't normally find these smells calming but they were for Curse. He felt himself more firmly rooted to this existence when he relaxed among the trees and bushes after a job. He was still a bit sore about losing one of his more prominent targets to a drunken sot of a mare whose name he would forever spit upon. 'So unrefined...' He found himself thinking bitterly.

He was the type for guile and guise, worming his way into their lives carefully before he slipped his claws across their sleeping throats. He lived for the thrill of it. Being discovered and forced into a fight was his worst nightmare. So to find that mare standing above the lifeless carcass of his latest target, blood soaking into the dirt and splattered across her was a wound to his pride. He'd slunk away that night, tail wrapped around his back leg pensively. He'd gone straight to their grandmother Chosovi and had asked for advice and further training. What he'd gotten was an a** kicking for failing so badly. However she had graciously given him a day to lick his wounds before putting him through the training he'd requested. She'd given him no quarter and had been as brutal as he knew her to be and while an outsider might look upon it as cruelty he was thankful to have her in his life. Not like he could look to his father for anything. The drunken sot was more often than not off on another bender or training his brother Plague. The two shared a job style after all, that of a mercenary, so it was only natural that the two had bonded closer. He wasn't bitter about it, more confused at how his brother could take the word of a drunk so well and look up to him.

He spat to the side recalling how his dearest brother had guffawed heartily upon hearing through the family grapevine how badly he'd ******** up his last job. Letting someone steal it from him... How shameful... He'd never forget it and would be better for it.

Deep in his thoughts he started hearing something off in the distance. A voice calling out. His ears perked and trained in on them recognizing almost instantly the voice of Plague. His ears pinned back in annoyance at being interrupted from his meditations but he knew that he'd get no peace till Plague found him. Planting his clawed feet in the dirt and using his back hooves as anchors he raised himself up from behind the bushes he was behind at the time. He carefully schooled his features into his usual expressionless mask before moving around and through the trees to see his brother, looking mildly panicked. That was certainly a new one... "Whatever is all this caterwauling about brother..?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

Word Count: 500

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:00 am
If he could roll his eyes any harder, they would have popped right out of Plague’s skull the moment his brother opened his mouth. He was in no mood for this. No mood for the sarcasm at all. He flicked his tail and let out a groan. “Oh, I’m sorry to be interrupting you. You are doing absolutely nothing, so it seemed like the best time.” He scoffed and quite honestly was trying to calm himself down. It wasn’t a very easy thing to do, and this was the first time he ever felt himself panic in such a way.

“I know mom taught us to be open minded and very accepting of various things. But I’m in a bit of a... dilemma.” He started and took in a shaky breath. It was true. Hex raised them well and they were two very open-minded stallions, but that didn’t mean he would just shack up with some stallion for shits and giggles. “A few days ago..remember when I told you I was going to go to that gathering I heard about?” He watched his brother nod before looking away. It was more like a party, but it was pretty much like a gathering. He just didn’t want to call it a party since he didn’t really have any fun there. “Well...too make a long story as short as I possibly can..I somehow ended up drinking dad’s booze..and well..woke up next to a stallion.” He turned to look at his brother who looked like he was holding something back.

“I only remember bits and pieces, but..but..I think we..you know...you know..” He didn’t want to delve any deeper than that, plus this was super embarrassing for him. “Not that I have a problem with it, but what do I do? Can I get pregnant? What if he is pregnant? CAN STALLIONS EVEN GET PREGNANT!?” He nearly shouted. He was never dumb. Neither of them were dim-witted, but something about the idea of having children and being panicked was causing all his brain cells to die.

He had heard the stories of Hania and how he had children with his mate, whom was also a stallion. They made it sound mystical like the babies just appeared, but something was telling him that wasn’t the case or maybe it was. Some of his family had some weird s**t going on and sometimes he really did think there was magic happening. “Should I tell mom..and dad? I think mom would claw me to death and dad would probably celebrate.” He sighed as he looked at his brother again.

“Hey now...don’t laugh at me..”

But by then it was already too late.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:29 am
User Image

Whatever Curse had expected from this conversation, if one could call it such, it was not his brother melting down into hysterics and wondering if he was pregnant. This was a completely new experience for the assassin and while he tried hard to keep his facade in place he found it cracking and falling away in pieces as the story continued, and the entire thing shattered when his brother got a very grumpy look on his face and said not to laugh at him. It was all just too much for Curse and he cracked up. His laughter echoing through the trees and sending the birds awing in terror. His tail curled around his back leg tightly as he just laughed and laughed and laughed. Tears were streaming down his face as he wheezed from barely being able to breathe through it. He'd never seen his usually cool and calm brother so distraught and boy was he milking it.

Now something that Curse had never actually told his brother was that he often slept with stallions, if they were his current target, as sleeping with them got him the closest he could to slit their throats afterward. One could say he was fairly knowledgeable in this aspect so finally after a solid ten minutes he finally sobered up enough to respond. His brother was extremely grumpy about how long he laughed, he could tell, but it was all too worth it to the assassin. Revenge was a dish best served cold after all.

When he was relatively able to speak again he looked at his brother and cuffed him, gently, across the face with his right wing to break him from his hysterics, "Firstly no you aren't pregnant, and before you question it I've slept with many a stallion during my jobs and you don't see any brats do you?" He raised an eyebrow, another mischievous smile running across his face. He spoke quickly so his brother couldn't cut him off, "And secondly, was he at least a good ********> He waited patiently for his brother's response, eyebrow still raised.

Word Count: 350

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:15 pm
Humiliation was all Plague felt. He should have known better then to confide in his brother about such a topic. The whole thing sounded ridiculous the moment it left his mouth and the more he thought about it the more he wished he could just erase the last half hour of his life. He didn’t realize that his brother slept around so much. He knew he was a little bit on the free side of life, but he didn’t know he was THAT free. Not that it mattered anyway. “Ugh I don’t know..I’m just afraid I will end up being a father. It’s not like I didn’t want kids, but to be honest it’s the farthest thing from my mind. I just want to do what I must do and survive. No strings attached. no relationships. Nothing to hold me back.” He pretty much had his mind set on being single for the rest of his life. He didn’t want any parts of a relationship, nor did he think he could meet a mare that would be able to handle his lifestyle. Telling someone he killed for a living wasn’t the best ice breaker.

But then Curse’s follow-up question nearly knocked Plague off his feet. Was he serious? “WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ASK THAT!?” He once again shouted and felt like they were going to end up bringing something their way they would have to fight. It was the last thing he needed. He dramatically stumbled and leaned against one of the trees acting as if he was feeling faint. “I can’t even look at you right now..I swear...” He gritted his teeth and felt his face hot. Was he blushing? THANKFULLY you couldn’t see it, but he felt like a complete fool. “I don’t remember...you know..I can see why dad is always passed out somewhere. It’s some strong stuff.” He said as he let out a soft sigh.

“But on a serious note...if I do have kids...do you think they might have a chance with me as their father?” he honestly didn’t even know how him, and his brother survived so long. He felt if it wasn’t for their mother they would probably be abandoned somewhere without a family. They would only have each other to rely on.

“I would want them to meet dad...but not like how he is now...” He paused for a moment. “And mom too of course. You though..I’m not so sure about. You’re laughing at my misfortune.” He huffed.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:50 pm
User Image

It didn't take long for Curse to realize his brother was actually freaked out about this whole ordeal. He did laugh at Plague's misfortune quite a bit throughout this but hey fair was fair. His brother was distressed by what had occurred and he did actually feel bad about it all. Sure they both killed for a living, sure he had to wear a mask and not show his real self but they were who life made them. Railing against it didn't help anyone.

"Look I get it okay. You're freaking the hell out about this whole thing but really it's not as bad as you're making it out to be." He stopped for a second thinking how to proceed. "First point, you slept with a dude, or at least woke up next to one. Not a real issue. s**t happens when you imbibe, especially the stuff dad drinks. I dunno what kind of life he had before meeting mom but I'd guess at a hard one if he's as bad off as he is." He frowned. Thinking on their father put a sour taste in his mouth. He had no idea why their mother and his brother cared for him so much, but that was his own hangup and not something he'd bring into this conversation.

Shaking his head he continued, "Second point. If somehow you had kids from this you know mom and grandma would help you out. They ain't about to throw you out in the cold just cause the other parent is a dude. Sure they might not approve but that's life. We're not perfect brother." He sighed. Grandma Cho was definitely going to kick Plague's a** for this but she'd still love the kids if there were some, which Curse still wasn't sure how that one would work... but if the stories about Hania and his mate were true then it's something that they had to prepare for.

"Third point, you'd be perfectly fine as a father. You gotta remember you ain't doing this alone brother. Maybe I'm an a**, dad's a drunk, and mom's... Well mom, but you have us." He stopped for a second thinking of how his brother said he didn't want any kids to meet him though was a bit much, "Hey... Just cause I laughed at you for banging a dude doesn't mean I don't want to meet the little anklebiters. Remember you and mom laughed pretty damn hard at me for losing my target to that mare." That errant eyebrow was up again wondering where his brother would take the conversation next.

Word Count: 435

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:49 am
Plague didn’t even know why he was freaked out. It wasn’t because it was a stallion. It wasn’t because it was a one-night stand. No if it was that he never would have gone in the first place. He didn’t like them, but if they happened, they happened. He wasn’t really looking for anything long term anyway or at least he didn’t think anyone would stick around long enough for it to be long term. Maybe it was the idea of him having to raise a child? The thought scared him. He didn’t expect to have children. It wasn’t on his list of things to do. Hell, he could see his brother having kids more then him, but alas here he was stuck in something he couldn’t get out of.

He huffed at his brother’s words and tried his best to not overthink things. The last thing he wanted was more searing head pain. “It’s not the fact he is a dude..I’m not the type that just does this. Ugh...Why did I even go...” He sighed as he listened to his brother more. The more words he said the more his head hurt. The idea of having their grandmother help scared him immensely. She was tough. Tougher than their mother which was saying something. The idea of asking her for help made his stomach do hurdles.

“Yeah she will help..by beating me senseless. I already expect mom to give me a speech...so grand mom must be the one bringing the beating.” He sighed and had heard all the stores about his grandmother and how she would purposely get into fights just to show off her skills. She even took down a bear by herself and nearly died. Who could say they have done that.

“Thank you for that..I don’t think I can raise these kids alone...I mean I can try, but I feel like with everyone’s help they will at least have a chance. A chance more then what I would be able to do for them alone.” He said with a firm nod as he smiled remembering that mare that would forever haunt his brother. “Ah I do remember that. You were so angry it was hard to calm you down.” That was one thing he could at least say. They had each other even when things got tough. They would always stick together through thick and thin.

“I guess I should try finding him and..you know..see what he wants to do. Ugh what an awkward conversation..” He felt his cheeks get hot at the idea of even talking to a stranger about this.

“Want to know what the worse part is..” He said as he looked to his brother. “I already have name ideas..”

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces