Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:36 pm
This is a private self-rp.
Do not post without my permission.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:40 pm
User ImageAlice was happy once.

She grew up on a small island off the coast of the mainland with her family and other inhabitants of the isle. One night there was a horrible storm that masked the true terror that was about to befall everyone living there. A group of pirates, all different breeds, and all male, descended on the island as quickly as the rolling storm. Valuables were stolen. The inhabitants were slaughtered one by one. Alice could only watch in horror as her mother was butchered right in front of her. It all came down to her. She was the only one left and a complete mess of emotions. She wanted them to kill her and free her from this pain. However, the leader of the group took a liking to her. He claimed her as his own and enslaved her. When she disobeyed, she was beaten. When she spoke out of line, she was beaten. If she didn’t look pretty enough, she was beaten. It was a rough life. A horrible life. She traveled far from the home she once knew with this band of wild animals.

One night when she was at her lowest, she went for a swim in the ocean. By this point she didn’t escape because she was so use to the brutality that was forced upon her. She didn’t think escaping was an option. But it seemed her life made a small turn in the right direction. A small funny little creature swam up beside her and latched onto her tail. It almost mimicked the bow in her hair except for the eyes and the tendrils that wrapped around her body.

“What are you?” She spoke softly to the point where it was nearly audible.

She slowly made her way back to the shoreline and felt a sense of warmth run through her. Maybe it was because she wasn’t alone anymore or maybe it was because this thing was exactly what she needed right now. It hugged her and she could feel a motherly aspect to it.

“I don’t know what to do or where to go…I have nothing left..no one..”

Soon enough she found herself crying. Crying to the point that she couldn’t stop herself. She hadn’t cried since the night her mother died. She hadn’t broken down like this since then. It broke her. It broke her so deep that she stumbled to the ground. She felt weak and her body trembled. It wasn’t until she felt one of the arms wipe away one of her tears that she realized what she needed to do. She needed to get out of there. She needed to muster up the strength to free herself from this. Maybe that is why this thing came to her. She needed something to hold onto. Something to care about her and need her.

She rose to her feet slowly and looked around. For once the chain wasn’t around her neck and while she thought it was the dumbest thing they could do, she also knew they didn’t think she would just run away. She hadn’t tried to escape in a long time. After awhile she didn’t see a point since it just ended up not being a fun time for her at all.

“Which way should I go?” She asked her little companion with her eyes falling on it once more.

She watched as it pointed to the east. Maybe this would be a new start for her. She didn’t know. But slowly, she started to walk off feeling a weight on her shoulders and her heart. She didn’t know how long it had been. How long all this had been festering inside of her. She knew she was a broken mare. A shell of her former self. Had it been months? Years? She felt her stomach lurch at the thought of it being years. It couldn’t have been that long. She wouldn’t have survived. There was no way, but then it could have been. She felt sick to her stomach at the thought of allowing herself to be subjected to this kind of life for so long.

“What shall I name you?” She asked as she continued to look ahead of her. She walked farther feeling like she should be running, but she just didn’t have the strength.

“How about Barnacle? You kind of latched onto me like one..but not in a harmful way..I don’t know if that suits you..” She was mostly talking aloud now as she glanced back seeing it nod in approval.

All she could do was smile. She found a friend even if it couldn’t respond back to her, it could understand her or maybe she had just lost her mind at this point. Before she could dwell on it anymore, she broke out into a run. She used what little strength she had to take her as far as she could go.

Adrenaline was on her side. The will to live was on her side. She was fighting to have a future. To be strong for her mother. For her father. For her brothers and sisters. She needed to stay alive. She needed to get away. No more was she going to be a captive of Winslow “Devil’s Smile” Zulu and his gang of miscreants. She couldn’t even bear to say his name.

She went across the plains, through the forest, and down through the western swamp until she reached the jungle. She felt her legs turn to jelly as she collapsed on the bank of the giant body of water before her. She had been running for hours. She couldn’t run any longer, but luckily, she felt safe. Probably the safest she had been feeling in a long time.

She could finally start living again or at least try to.

As she calmed down and settled herself, she soon faded off to sleep.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:13 pm
User Image
Normally she would be training or finding something to fight. She was always trying to be the best and she honestly thought she was. There was never any room for error because it could get your killed. This made her stern and a little bit of a hard a**. She did have a softer side when it came to family, but when it came to others she was as stiff as a board with no personality. This of course wasn’t how she always was growing up. She was a fun-loving foal that craved adventure until she neared her adulthood. Then she started getting serious about training to become a warrior and a protector for the weak. She in a way saw herself as a walking tool because even though she helped others that needed the help during her travels, she also would share some of her skills with them. To teach them to be able to defend themselves. It didn’t always work because there were those that didn’t really like fighting. She understood that to a certain extent.

Somehow, her travels led her to jungle, and she didn’t even know why. She never really traveled this far. Usually, it was to the edge of the swamp because it was a pain to get through. If you weren’t careful, you would easily get stuck and that was never fun. She walked further and further sticking to the shoreline before stopping at the sight of something bright up ahead. It was a purple lump on the shore and for a moment she thought it was dead until she noticed the steady breathing.

This was not a good spot to take a name. On top of that, she looked a little on the thin side. Weak and frail were two words she would use to describe the mare. She noticed the weird tentacle like creature on the back of her and raised a brow for a moment before shrugging it off. She wasn’t going to let that stop her from helping another in need. So she approached and after much hassle, she managed to get the fragile mare on her back. She wasn’t heavy, which was both a good thing and a bad thing. She then felt the tightening grip of the tentacle around her neck causing her to struggle to breath.

“I’m...helping her...do you want her to die here on this beach?” She said in a stoic tone.

She wasn’t in the mood today. When the grip loosened, she wandered further into the forest looking around for anything that would provide good enough shelter for her at least for now. She didn’t really think too much on the fact that this weird creature could understand her.

As she neared what appeared to be an old hollowed out stump, she examined it a little further. The tree was still partially attached and kind of leaning off to the side against some other trees. It was monstrous in comparison to them, and it was intact so much that it would be good shelter against any storm as well. She stepped in and placed the purple mare down. She needed to find her food. She could tell she was exhausted and at her limit because she didn’t even budge from all the movement.

She hurried out of the shelter and went out looking for any kind of berry or fruit that she could find. She would make more then one trip. Only bringing back what she could carry and creating a small pile of goodies off to the side while the mare slept. When she felt she had enough, she returned and in good timing too because the sun was beginning to set. The last thing she wanted to do was go wandering around at night.

“So, are you her protector or something?” She asked the weird creature that didn’t seem to leave the mare.

She didn’t expect it to answer back of course, but she noticed a small nod of recognition with what she asked it. She didn’t mind the strange. She wasn’t strange or odd looking herself, but that was okay. She had an open mind to the world.

Letting out a soft sigh, she closed her eyes thinking that getting some rest was the best option right now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:17 pm
User Image
Slowly opening her eyes, Alice didn’t remember even falling asleep and it took her a moment to realize that she wasn’t in the same area as before. How did she get here? She looked around noticing the remnants of the sun peeking in through the entrance to whenever she was. Was she in a den? A cave? She felt a little nervous before her eyes settled on the mare across from her. She noticed her eyes were closed and she seemed sound asleep, but she didn’t know for sure. Was she kidnapped? She didn’t want to assume anything after the exhausting day she just had. However, her nerves wouldn’t calm down and all she felt was stressed that this mare was going to kill her. She slowly rose to her feet and took a few slow steps towards the entrance before stepping outside of the massive tree trunk.

She looked around slowly and could see the shoreline in the far distance. She wasn’t super far from where she was before. Maybe if she just made her way back there...

At that moment, she turned her head to the sound of someone moving only to be met with a pair of blue eyes looking at her as if she was crazy. She didn’t look amused either, but at the same time she didn’t know who this mare was.

“I don’t want any trouble..please...just let me go.” She looked over to Barnacle who didn’t seem very worried which calmed her a tiny bit.

She waited to see what this mare wanted. She didn’t attack her yet so maybe she wasn’t so bad after all.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:44 pm
User Image
Elysia wasn’t really planning on forcing the female to stay in this place. She was simply giving her a place to hide out until she was strong enough to figure out if she wanted to stay there or not. She cocked her head to the side before turning away from her and stretching out a little bit. She didn’t know how much time had passed, but it was enough of a sleep to at least energize her. Even though that mare was light, it still took a lot out of her.

“Look I don’t care if you stay here or not..but I’m not going to harm you. In fact..I don’t care what you do. I saw you needed help..you would have drown if the tide came in. So, I helped you. I brought you back here so you could rest up and even gathered this food for you too. But if you don’t want it or to stay here. Fine. I’m not going to stop you.” She shrugged as she nibbled on a bundle of berries that she gathered.

“So does that thing have a name?” She was curious about her little friend. It was very protective of this mare and acted as if the mare couldn’t take care of herself.

She watched the purple mare slowly make her way back inside before there was a loud crack of thunder in the sky. A storm was coming and from the sound of it, it wasn’t going to be a pleasant one either. Good thing she found this shelter and helped her off the beach.

“My name is Elysia Flew by the way..but I prefer to be called Ely.” The blue-eyed mare saw the other nod and then within second the rain started falling. She was happy it was raining because that meant it would cool things down a little bit.

“So, what is your story? Why were you lying there half dead on that beach...?”

Little did she know that her words would cause the mare to immediately break down before her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:25 pm
User Image
Alice felt reassured by the mare’s words because it let her know she was safe or at least this is what she hoped. She was having issues with trusting others, and this was no exception. A strange mare taking care of her and making sure she was okay was not something she really was used to. Maybe back home yes, but not here. Not now. She let out a small sigh and looked at her feeling a little bit less tense than before.

“This is Barnacle..it’s the only thing I have in the world right now.” She said to the other mare in a semi-raspy tone. Her voice hadn’t been the same for awhile now. Being beaten and crying continuously really didn’t help it or her mental state.

“Elysia? That is a pretty name...My name is Alice..” She gave a small nod.

She wasn’t really sure if she would call this the start of a friendship and felt right now, she was too fragile to even make that kind of call. She eyed the food before finally walking over to the small pile and eating her fill. It felt nice to have a full stomach to once considering she would only be allowed one or two pieces of anything either once a day or every other day. She hadn’t had a good meal in a long time.

“Thank you..I didn’t mean to be rude..I have just been through a lot..and...I don’t know if I should trust you or not..yet.” She was being honest at least.

“Oh my story...? I don’t know if you would want to hear it..it’s not a happy one.” She stated before Elysia mentioned she would love to hear it anyway.

She took a deep breath and began to tell her everything about her from the beginning. Not skipping over any of the bad parts. She felt tears come to her eyes as she tried her hardest not to break down. The last thing she wanted was to appear weak...again. She wanted to be strong and level-headed. Even if it took her awhile to accomplish, she felt she would get to that point one day.

Maybe this was the start of a beautiful friendship.

~Fin~

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas