Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:10 pm
This is a private self-rp.
Do not post without my permission.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:50 pm
User Image
It had been a very long time since Galadel had ventured out far in the woods and away from her family unit. Usually, she wouldn’t step very far from her grove or from Kerberos for that matter, but today she wanted to explore a little bit. Exploring was something she use to do in her youthful days and felt as if having a family aged her more then she would like to admit, even though she still looked as radiant than ever. They were all grown now and able to explore the world for themselves, but this didn’t stop her from wanting more. More family meant more love. More love meant more happiness. More happiness meant eternal bliss. For her family was everything and she didn’t know what she would do without them. But today she had other things on her mind. Things that involved going further out to find more herbs that she can plant and grow.

However, today she was bringing along with her the eldest of her children so at least she could teach her something. She also enjoyed the company. She had a hard time teaching Gadriel much when she was growing up. The mare was quick to learn, which was good. She needed someone like that around that could help her.

“What are you going to do now that your free to wander wherever you like?” She was curious what her daughter had in mind. It was often that they discussed things like that and even still a part of her didn’t want her straying to far. She never thought she would be the type of mom that was clingy with her children. She wanted them to be happy and live their own lives, but she also didn’t want them to disappear from hers. She knew that if they went too far, they wouldn’t be back. If they did come back, it would only be to stay for a little while then leave. The thought scared her to a point where she pushed it away. She didn’t want to upset herself more over it.

“I mean if you want to stay longer with us you can..or I can even help you pick out your first home! I know of a nice little spot nearby..or we can go looking for a den or a cave. Whatever you prefer.” She nodded feeling a little frantic about the matter. If there was one thing, she knew about Gadriel it was that she was closer to her father.

“Keep an eye out for any herb you think I might need. Good thing we brought the satchels today.” She smiled and pulled a herb out of the ground before stuffing it into the loose bag around her neck. She had a bunch of these kinds of bags. Her little raccoon friends had a knack for making them and it really helped her out for the days she went gathering.

As they walked on, Galadel stopped for a moment and picked some sage and thyme. She knew her sister Mei would love the thyme and she could use the sage with their meals. She also picked some elderberry that she saw as well before they continued walking through the woods until they reached a clearing. She didn’t want to be out too long, and she made sure her daughter knew that before they even left. She stepped out into the tall grass and let out a faint sigh.

“I should really let your father teach me some defensive moves...I don’t know how well I would do, but I’m horrible at defending myself right now.” She was being honest. She didn’t like fighting and more then that she wasn’t the type to hurt others. If anything, she would attempt to talk her way out of it first before it even came to anything physical.

“Wait! Is that lavender I see!?” She nearly shouted as she ran over to the water’s edge and pulled some out stuffing it into her bag. “Your father loves lavender. It helps calm him at night when he tries to sleep.” She mentioned before hearing the soft footprints near her. Thinking it was her daughter, she turned in that direction and opened her mouth to speak, but instead a gasp came out of her mouth.

“I-Gadriel!” She shouted for her daughter. She didn’t do well with strangers at all. The more she looked at the other mare the more she felt her heart about to leap out of her chest.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces