[PRP]Little Kids (Ahote x Clover)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:12 am
User Image
The small stallion was racing through the field, the midday sun almost directly overhead. His head just barely cleared the tall grass, and a massive smile was plastered on his face as he zigzagged, cutting a lightning bolt-shaped path through the grass. He suddenly rolled, hitting the ground hard and sending his legs flying into the air, a cloud of dirt billowing around him. He stood quickly, looking around frantically, his mouth wide open in an ecstatic grin.

"I'll catch you yet!"

He quickly looked left and right, before darting off again, apparently chasing after some unseen quarry. Cutting to the right, he turned a wide curve, intersecting previous paths he has stomped through the brittle grass. The coming winter had turned most of the grasses brown or gray and it crunched as he trampled along. Stopping suddenly, the smile melted from his face as he looked all around him.

"Where'd you go?"

As the last word escaped his mouth, a brown rabbit suddenly leapt straight up from the tall grasses, hovering in front of the pony's face just long enough to reach out it's paw and "boop" Ahote on the nose before floating back down to the ground.

With a surprised "AH!" the pony erupted in a fit of giggles and hopped up and down on the spot. When he stopped bouncing, he shook his head, clearing his scruffy forelock from his eyes. He turned from the rabbit, trotting away as he shouted over his shoulder, "I bet you can't get me again!" Picking up the pace, he was soon darting through the tall grass again, cutting even more paths through the field.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The warm afternoon sun had the petite mare smiling brightly, tiny hooves digging into the dirt with a touch of difficulty. Even when she encountered hard rocks or tough patches of dirt the smile never wavered..if anything Clover smiled more brightly. Nothing would stop her! With a pleased hum her hoof moved more delicately now..gently placing dirt back over the newly transplanted herbs. These had been grown in a nearby garden then brought painstakingly to a new plot of land. "Isn't that nice? You can grow wild here! If anyone comes by hurting you can offer them aid." As she turned to dig a new hole the mare's ears pricked forward at the sound of a voice and laughter? When the sound of running hooves and a different noise followed, she grew concerned..little body moving to stand protectively before her new garden. Not one who tended to speak loudly unless necessary..Clover mustered up her courage. "Oh! Whoever or whatever you are please don't run over here! M-my new garden can't be trampled!!" Unsure if her words would be heard or heeded the miniature mare started worriedly pacing around the little plots..hoping whoever or whatever it was wouldn't be dangerous. Maybe yelling hadn't been a good idea?  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:28 am
The pony was running so fast, it was difficult to hear anything over the sound of the wind whipping past his ears, but he could have sworn he heard a shout. A distant "Oh!" brought Ahote to a stop. Lifting his head and standing on his tip-toes, he scanned the area for the source of the voice. At the edge of the meadow, he could make out what appeared to be a pony similar in stature to him! She seemed worried, and he wasn't sure why, but maybe he could help her!

Lowering his head, he disappeared again beneath the tall grass and made his way to the edge of the field, cutting yet another tunnel through the grass. He slowed as he reached the edge, and peeked his head out to get a better glimpse of the pony who had shouted at him. A mound of freshly upturned dirt and what appeared to be some type of herb sat at her feet and she looked anxious. He plastered his big grin back on his face and bowed his head to her.

"Hi, I'm Ahote! Don't worry, I won't trample your garden! What are you growing?"

Shifting his glance from the plants at her feet, he took in the mare's appearance and tilted his head to the side when he noticed her bobbed tail and the small horn on her forehead. He had met many others his size before, but never one quite like this! As often happened, Ahote's mouth worked faster than his brain and he blurted out, "Woah! What's that horn on your head?!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:04 pm
As a figure came into view Clover breathed a small breath of relief, head dropping so she could nose gently at the little transplanted plants. "Hello..ah thank you very much for not trampling my little garden." Offering a kind smile at Ahote she went back to digging..humming a gentle tune. The question gave the petite mare pause, a little smear of dirt now decorating her face. "These are healing herbs..you see if someone is ever in trouble and wanders this way they can nibble on them!" Giggling at the second question Clover rather shyly bent back to pat the dirt into place..how to answer such a thing? "I-i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Clover, it's nice to meet you. I've always had this horn." Not that it did anything cool like how minicorns or big unicorns could do magical, marvelous things with their horns..her's was just good for jabbing anything bad away. "My horn helped me fit in with my first family, my mama goat adopted me because she thought I was a goat too!" Going back to the plants she meticulously finished with the first row.. chest puffing up in pride. "So Ahote what are you up to? You were running so super fast!"  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:11 am
Ahote smiled widely as he listened to Clover talk about her garden. He watched as she finished up the first row of herbs and explained that they could help heal others. He knew of some medicinal herbs that grew wild, but you had to know what they looked like and where they grew and how to find them. But Clover was making a convenient patch of them right here!

"It's nice to meet you, Clover! Your garden is great, I'm sure somebody will be very thankful for that when they need it! Did your mama goat teach you how to grow them?"

Ahote of course had a mother, but she wasn't a goat. And she called them her first family. Did she have more than one family? Ahote had so many questions, however, he noticed her shyness and realized that his question about her horn had been a bit rude. With difficulty, he held back his numerous questions about her family and instead answered Clover's question.

"We were playing tag!" His small feet danced in excitement as he gestured to the field behind him. "There's a family of bunnies that live in the field and I come and play with them sometimes! They're really fast and even smaller than we are, so they're really good at it! Did..." Ahote paused, carefully thinking about his next question, so as not to sound rude again. "Did you ever play tag with your goat family?"

Ahote had only had his family of other Usdia, so he didn't know what type of things a goat family would do. And what type of family was her second family? Did she have a third? He shuffled on his feet again, anxiously holding back all the questions he had.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games