Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 10:38 am
Draven nodded and whatever art out there needed to be learned, he'd make sure that he'd write it all down for Lunaris to study from. Of course he too would learn whatever he could and do his best to help out. "I'm sure you could figure out anything you set your mind too." he complimented again, meaning every word of it. "Whatever you need of me as well, I'll see how best to procure it."

Of course he was biased but Draven would never fail to say that Aris was the smartest and most craftiest of centaurs he had ever met. And he was all his. All the talks about being in a sort of 'puppy love' never seemed to leave the big dark male the second he and Lunaris became an item. Life was such bliss waking up next to that purpled beauty~

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:37 pm

The more Lunaris thought about it, the more he was convinced that they'd need to create molds for the fancier designs... but perhaps they could carve the wax while it was still warm. He'd have to speak with the other artisans about their own processes to find the best approach. The more engrossed he became his new plans, the less he remembered that they'd been in the middle of eating. This was probably why, more than anything, Aris was on the more slender side. It tended to be difficult for him to focus on mundane tasks such as nourishing himself.

"Thank you, dearest," he said, a bright smile curving his lips at his lover's words. Draven was nothing if not kind to him, a fact that he more than appreciated. "I appreciate that. I know that I can count on you." And then, as if by magic, he found himself gazing into Draven's eyes as though he hadn't just been totally absorbed by thoughts of candle making. "Do you have any idea of what you'd want any candles to look like?" he inquired, reaching out to take Draven's nearest hand.

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:31 pm
What would he want candles to look at?

That got Draven's mind turning more and a small smile spread across his face. "What if we made them look like the little spirits?" he chuckled a bit. "Each scent could be related to one of the spirits." he hummed softly, taking another bite of his food before reaching over to draw one hand gently across Lunaris's cheek. "Don't forget to eat too my love. We can muse this all we want later." he said in a gentle reminder. While he did so love that lithe body, he also loved his Love to be alive and one way to continue doing that was to eat. "Don't make me come over there and feed you." he grinned, a bit of a cheeky grin before he settled himself down.

That was not dinner table behavior, that was for later.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:54 pm

Oooh! Oh, that idea captured Lunaris's vivid imagination quite splendidly. "Oh yes! How perfect! Yes, of course, that is what we must do! Oh, and we could model some other candles off of other spirits... and perhaps when we take them to the markets, we can get some new scents..." If not for the reminder to eat, Aris would have gone right back into daydream land, where so many of his ideas were kindled. Blushing slightly at his lover's gentle chiding, the centaur hastened to nibble away at his meal with greater effort.

Draven always seemed to know when he needed corralling. "Very well," he said, knowing when he'd been beaten. "You do have a point." Even if he was a little embarrassed that he'd needed the reminder! Ah, but what was love without a few of these little quirks? "But suppose I want you to come over here and feed me?" Aris asked, cheekily. His eyes were lit with a hint of mirth and gentle teasing. Though he did manage to get a few more bites in.

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:22 pm
Draven chuckled more and felt heat rise to his own cheeks. Aris always had a way of making him blush when not much else seemed too. "Well, perhaps there can be dessert." he simply said with a wink, leaning back to take another sip of his drink and finish off the last bit of his meal himself.

He had to admit, however, that his mind was also swirling with ideas now. Whenever Aris was motivated, it seemed to be infectious and he himself couldn't help but feel it as well. "On the morrow, swear by it, We'll head out and gather whatever we need. And perhaps we'll find more ideas as we browse?" he mused, and as he finished and pushed his plate aside, he took a moment to just rest his chin in his palms, leaning his elbows on the table to just admire his lovely mate across from him.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:30 pm

Somewhere along the way, Lunaris had managed to get himself quite tangled in words... and completely by accident. He blushed a deep amaranthine hue, glancing away for a moment because he couldn't meet Draven's gaze. Oh my. Well... it wasn't that he wasn't... Er. "You are positively diabolical sometimes," he said with a slight hint of flustered exasperation, but it was clear that he wasn't angry or upset with Draven. Just... shy. How he could be shy after all of this time was anyone's guess.

When Draven spoke again, Aris brightened, glancing back at him with a smile. "Really, do you mean it?" The very next day! Oh, what a lovely thought! Oh, he couldn't wait to get his hands on some new materials. Maybe he'd bring some of his own wares to the market and get what they needed on trade. If he was lucky. Although, admittedly, it tended to be his mate making those trades more often than not, but he could supply the .. well, supplies. "That sounds perfect." More than perfect, really, and Aris quite gave up clearing his plate. By this time it was evident that he'd never manage to do that, as excited as he was.

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:08 am
"For you, absolutely." Draven nodded. He wouldn't say something if he didn't mean it, he wasn't one to toy with his love's feelings like that. Seeing the other so happy caused him a chuckle as he stood up, gathering both their plates to take them to the washing basin. It was clear Lunaris wasn't thinking about food anymore. "I suppose we should tidy up. plan then get some rest. We'll want to make sure we hit up every stand we might need." he said, mostly thinking to himself, before he cantered back over to the table, reaching down to take Aris's hand.

"Unless that is.... you still want dessert." he smiled a bit mischievously, gently, but still tugging pulling the other up to his hooves and off towards their bedding room.

(Fin.)

Mr Cheri

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas