Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:39 pm
"Then have me, I will give myself to you."

KIva told the wolves to relax, he felt safe.

Kiva raised his head and licked nawi on the beak. "I need a partner in crime, and think you are the most powerful, yet cool soq. I know you don't need it, but i would love to get to know you,, you are a very special soq and i trust you with my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:13 pm
That was not the reaction Nawi was looking for. In all honesty it was one of the last reactions he had expected. However, it was not a bad turn of events. When Kiva kissed him, the bird hissed softly and nipped him gently on the nose. "Do not entrust your life to me, for it will be lost without fail." Nawi released Kiva's throat and stepped back to stand up straight.

Kognate could not relax. This was not okay. Wait, was this... courtship? He turned to Kindred and whispered, "Should we give these guys some privacy?"  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:26 pm
Kiva blushed and rubbed his nose, then turned back to a soq. He rubbed his nose a lil more.
"I will trust who ever i feel i can trust and im sorry but your vibes are quite thrilling. you are interesting, and im sorry for kissing you, i just, im going to be honest, fell in love of you the first time we started talking. i only trust few, why do i trust you? Because i can feel your energy, and its good." he smiled at Nawi

You two, go home, i will bring home food later, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:37 pm
He was blushing! Nawi smirked and glanced at the wolves, daring them to interfere. Perhaps Kiva trusted him, but Nawi was not to be trusted. He would turn this little pack upon itself if it pleased him. But it wouldn't please him. That was the thing. He had found a pretty creature (they were all quite pretty, really) and he had claimed it. Perhaps he would claim the wolves too, in time. He watched the wolves as they decided whether to stay or go. "That energy you feel is excitement. It is quite good," he agreed. He had claimed the fox, but now he was not sure what to do about it.

Kognate stared at them in surprise. "Well... if you're sure it's all right. I suppose we can go." He looked uncertainly at his twin. He wanted to stay nearby to make sure Kiva was safe.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:40 pm
Kiva looked at the bird pony and smiled. "go on home wolves, I can still smell you, I will be fine.
"Do you want to go out on a date, as in going to a hill where we can watch the stars and just shoot the s**t? Maybe that is not your thing, then you tell me where you would like to go. I'm sorry, the first timebi looked at you my heart dropped and now it's feeling really good that you can be trusted. Don't say you can't, cuz I trust you. I really like you, I like your personality, which I only know a little bit about, and you are the most handsome pony I have ever seen. I would be honored to become friends or whatever you like. I just want to be around you, see how it goes and hopefully I don't scare you away."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:10 pm
"What is 'date'?" Nawi started to peck at Kiva's cheek, only he wasn't picking at it, he was grooming it. His beak moved back toward Kiva's neck and along his throat. The fox's heat was very obvious here because of the blood rushing through their vessels. He started to groom where his talon had been only moments before. "And what's wrong with right here? Or is the smell of the wolves too much for your tastes?"  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas