RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was something about that first fresh breath of spring warming the land that had the she wolf smiling. Nothing could dampen the mood, not even her ever brooding companion. “I know you are havin a bit of a crisis but, spring never did anything wrong!” Eyes as sharp as the blade he carried Akeldama trudged after the she wolf..growling when she spoke. “I’m not in crisis..stop saying that. We are warriors!” Choking out a snort the wolf paused in her walking, eyes rolling when she had the stallions attention. “Oh yes we are quite fearsome these days..looking for a cute small fella EEP!” Dodging her companions sharp teeth which had snapped near her tail..it wasn’t a real attack or she’d be hurt. “Hey! Don’t you mess up my new spring fur!” Now it was Akeldama’s turn to roll his eyes..still annoyed by her comment he settled for bending and ruffling up her coat. “I’m not looking for anyone! I told you..I just wanted to see this area in spring time.” Indeed they’d travelled all the way to the place they had first met a certain brave little stallion. Maybe he wasn’t even here anymore. Trying to not over think it the duo pressed onward, Jezebel bouncing between freshly bloomed flowers, her warm voice carrying through the lively forest. As was the norm Akel stayed stoic..silently gazing about but, not really adding to the one sided conversation. Few could get a word in edge wise when the wolf was excited, besides her voice brought the rough stallion a sense of peace. Perhaps this spring could be different, perhaps this time it wouldn’t hold any pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A bright, familiar laugh carried on the breeze before they are gone too far. "Cinnamon, sweetie, I cannot carry many more blossoms. Alas, I was not born with hands my sweet. " If there was a reply it was too soft for the wolf or warrior to hear but Conall laughed again, "To carry as many as you would like the basket would be too heavy for me to even attempt to carry. No, find your favorites only...yes I know I am so mean to you." The small stallion chuckled from his spot sprawled under a tree, watching something frolicing in the long stem grasses and amongst the flowers.  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:50 pm
Ears pricking forward and then back Jezebel zipped off without a word, pouncing through the grass gracefully. She made sure to be a bit loud when approaching so as not to scare Conall. Though once he was within her sights the she wolf did pounce, gently tumbling into the stallion’s side. “Conall!!” Delight evident her whole body seemed to vibrate with excitement, tail thrashing through the air wildly. From behind her on more silent and sure feet came Akel. Surprise momentarily lit up his eyes before he schooled his features back behind the ‘mask’ of indifference. “Conall. Seems Jezebel found you..” Words jumbling in his head the kalona tried to remain stoic..though the sight of a small scurrying creature gave him pause. “A friend of yours?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:52 pm
A small brown and cream ball of fluff squeaked with fear when Jez charged through the grass, scrambling towards the safety of Conall. The little stallion's head snapped up before he realized who it was a bright smile breaking across his muzzle even as he laughed when the she-wolf collided with him. The younger male looked good, blue eyes as bright as the many, many flowers all strewn in his mane and tail. "Jezebl! Akel! Welcome!" At Akel's question he smiled gently pulling his wing back to revel the trembling little fluff ball.

"Jez, Akel this is Cinnamon. Cin, sweetling, these are my friends I told you about." The tiny female slowly uncurled from the ball she had made herself into to peek at them with beady dark eyes. "Not hurt?" Her voice was soft and rather young.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:53 pm
Whining at the soft /adorable/ voice Jezebel lowered herself further into the ground, tail wagging more slowly. With a sweet smile she spoke more softly, delighted to meet someone new. “I won’t hurt you. Akeldama looks scary but, he wouldn’t harm you either.” Sneaking just a little closer the wolf offered another kind smile, head lowered to touch the ground submissively. Spying the tiny…blob the larger stallion snorted..amusement now breaking through his carefully made mask. Turning away a bit he coughed to hide a short chuckle. Tiny Conall had an even tinier companion..how fitting. “I would sooner eat a rock than a spirit touched creature.” Voice a bit less gruff than usual Akel bent to give Cinnamon a poke, allowing ample time for the creature to get away. “Where did you find her? Jezebel was given to me when she was just a pup..”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:56 pm
Squeaking in surprise at the gentle poke, she tumbled into Conall's feathers before giggling brightly. She scrambled down to put her little front paws on Jeze's nose. "I pick flowers for Connie! Want help??"

Conall chuckled watching her fondly before looking up at Akel with a warm smile, "I did a favor for her parents when she was still just a small little pink thing and I became friends with them. When she got old enough to leave the nest, she asked to come with me and here we are." He settled his wing back along his back with a fond smile. "She is a ray of sunshine she is."

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:57 pm
Beaming at the gentle touch Jeze gave Cinnamon a little nuzzle, giggling at her voice. “You’re quite adorable. I’d love to help! Can we get some for Akel too?” Wiggling back to her paws she let the younger familiar lead the way, stopping to pick a few flowers herself. As the two wandered away Akeldama felt his mood shift slightly..gaze sweeping back over the bustling forest. “Mm. She seems very sweet..how..have you been?” Seeming to wince slightly at his own words, small talk was yet another thing he had to get used to. Before there was no need for words..only violence, screaming..it had been so cold before now. The only warmth he had known had been snuffed out, then only blood had given him warmth. Now he found the tiniest spark growing when he stole glances at Conall. Still small talk was painful.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:59 pm
Cinnamon giggled happily, " yes yes! Come!" She scurried back towards the meadow full of flowers. Oh this was wonderful! Someone new to help her make Connie pretty! That she wanted help making her own Connie pretty was good! Cinnamon would help!!

Chuckling softly, the little stallion took pity on his large friend, "Come, lay with me in the shade. I have been well. Her energy is infectious but also tiering. I imagine the girls will be at it for awhile. Cinnamon has had me up since sunrise." His blue eyes sparkled with mirth, "I am sure she has inspected every flower in the field, but now that you and Jez are here she will want to show Jez and inspect them all again!"

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:01 pm
Watching the two new friends scamper through the flowers did look rather exhausting. The offer to lay with Conall had the gruff stallions heart feeling..strange. The fluttering sensation was new and confusing. Moving carefully he let himself settle next to the other, body remaining tensed for a spell. Gradually he relaxed..eyes partially closing. “I haven’t been warm in so long.” It might be nice to feel warmth again, warmth that didn’t come from pain or bloodshed. At some point he drifted off..only awakening when an overly exuberant Jezebel threw flowers at him. “Is that how you do it Cinnamon?! Lookit them! Akel you usually only cuddle with me!” Starling to wakefulness he felt impossibly warm..for a different reason..because after dozing off he’d snuggled closer to Conall.
He was blaming spring for this. For these new weird feelings and the heat rising to his cheeks. Yes it was all springs fault.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:03 pm
Conall had spread his smaller wing over Akel to shield him from the sun falling into his face while he napped. When the girls returned, he withdrew chuckling softly. Cinnamon scrambled up Akel fearlessly now using her little paws to grab a flower and start working it into Akel's mane. "yes yes! Like this! Pretty like Connie!!" "Cinnamon sweetie, you should ask if he wants flowers in his mane." Conall pointed out gently. He didn't want to dampen the girl's excitement but he didn't think a flowery mane would be Akel's style. "Sorry, sorry. Can?" Cinnamon squeaked looking up at Akel.  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:08 pm
Trying to ward off the new feelings he was about to grumble about the flowers however Jezebel gave him a certain look. One she often used to give when he wanted to fuss at he and his former beloveds adopted foal. Releasing a little snort he let his mask slip away for a little bit, maybe it was the warmth or the little nap he’d taken. Instead of snapping or growling he offered the faintest of smiles to Cinnamon. “Yes I’m sure some flowers would be..nice..just be gentle little one. I have a lot of old wounds and scars.” Still smiling he lowered his head down so she wouldn’t have to climb as far. Heart melting Jezebel shyly offered a few plump berries to Conall and some sweet smelling herbs. Perhaps spring would not be so bad after all.

Final Word Count 1,559  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff