Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:06 am
Philos and Hyo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:06 am
Philos wasn't really sure what he was doing or where he was going, he just knew that he wanted to know what was going on in this rather dense looking patch of woods. Stretching his wings he decided it was a bad idea to have them so extended, what if they were to get caught on something? Folding them against his body he made sure to keep them as snug as he could get them as his little pawed feet carried him through the tangle of growths.

There where flower buds growing on a number of them, moss, and fungus could be seen and smelled. His senses were going crazy right now! A snap made him freeze in his tracks and he looked around to see who had created the sound that had startled him.

Hyo appeared from beneath some brush not too far ahead. "Oh, you startled me!" Philos said with a sigh of relief. He wondered if the fox had been following him this whole time. If he was being honest, he wasn't all too surprised. Hyo was always wanting to make sure that he and his brother weren't getting into too much trouble.

"You're lucky I'm not a large predator." Hyo said with a low gruff. The pale colored fox was always chasing after these two colts and Philos especially had that bug of adventure in him. At least they hadn't learned how to fly yet, once that happened he was going to be out of a job.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out