Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Dancing Lights in the Night (Long Yu x Eostara) [Done] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  +1
View Results

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:47 pm
Hearing her following him, as well as noticing the steady light source not fading, he frowned and stopped. About to inquire as to why Eostara wasn't heading back to the shelter he'd offered her, she spoke. Ah... she had a question. Couldn't it have waited..? He sighed softly and turned his head slightly to look at her. "If that's all, then I don't see why not. But please do get some rest; I have no need of a guiding light anymore and would not wish for you to strain your ability further." After answering her, he waited to see if she'd turn around to his ramshackle shelter. Unless... she wanted him to follow her..? He snorted at that absurd thought. "I am going to rest now; I ask that any further questions you have to wait until tomorrow." Without waiting for her, he padded into the woods and soon became a pale ghost among the shadows.

Word Count: 156  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:54 pm
Having her answer, she nodded, holding back from chuckling lightly. Ah, so this one was not entirely a- what was the term? A night dweller? She had no need or desire to keep him up, regardless, as she had her answer. "I wish you a peaceful night then, Long Yu." She idly wondered if he'd heard her, as she had not raised her voice- but the soft trickle of water was not so loud enough as to drown her out.

She watched only a moment before turning back to the shelter she had been so politely offered, and settle in to rest.

word count: 102  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items