[PRP] Welcome to our home!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only sound of hooves really was Kestrel's - Kes' hooves were perhaps a little sharp, but she largely just fgollowed Susanoo, the stallion's own gait silent, afforded to him by the pads on his paws as the Charmed Shifter led the way.

Finding one Alligator shifter in a swamp? Tricky. Showing Kes his homer? On one hand, it was reliable to find, but meeting the others with an outsider under his protection [strike[and whom was letting himself call her his partner?[/strike[ was not so easy, even with the trickstar following them both lazily.

In all truth, the stallion was worried they might not like her -- Kes had virtually no experience with herds, and that she was way too friendly to be alone was plain -- but he worried the perky, friendly, even daring mare might be rejected.

"We're almost there." Susanoo finally admitted. Kes made a curious noise behind him, black and blue wings shifting, resettling on her back -- her tail, marking her kelpi heritage, waves begind her, brushing grasses as her gait remained even -- a blessing. She wasn't really afraid, even though Susanoo was very much worried. The loud one was O-Inari, and her many tails that misserd nothing, though Susanoo supposed the many-eyed trickster was as fearless as Kes.

"You know, I always assumed you were herdless yourself." Inari remarked finally. Susanoo paused, rumbling as he looked back, and frowned.

"No. I do; I just enjoy travelling at times." Susanoo bit back, ears flicking before he turned his head around and resumed plodding gorwards several minutes quietly.

And then at last, at last! They arrived, Susanoo moving to allow O-Inari and Kes to move beside him as he at last led them into the herd's territory, and raised his head proudly.

"Well, ladies, here we are -- my home." And immediately, he looked around for someone -- anyone, really - to introduce Kes to.

WC: 308
Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:09 pm
User Image

The day was passing by, with the sun moving relentlessly across the sky. It would be noon soon and then evening. With darkness not long after that. “What is taking them so long?” A dark-coated stallion grumbled to himself. Shifting his weight from one paw to the other, Tsukuyomi gazed out across the herd’s territory, watching impatiently for any sign of travelers. His brother was due to arrive soon, and along with him would be his apparent mate- Kestrel- as well as Susanoo’s perpetual thorn in the side- O-Inari. Tsukuyomi smirked. If he had to wager, he would bet that his brother was nearly ready to bite O-Inari’s head off right about now. He could imagine their bickering back and forth, driving each other absolutely mad. It was all show, of course; at least, to anyone who knew the pair like he did. Still though, the few days Susanoo had to contend with O-Inari without an additional buffer would likely be challenging. He trusted Kes would do her best to keep both in check though.

Blue-green eyes scanned the horizon. I wouldn’t put it past O-Inari doing something to make them late. If only to annoy Sano. The thought made him chuckle a little. It was a light, airy sound that was no more than a whisper on the wind. Smiling, he settled against a tree and continued to wait. Fortunately, the spirits decided to shine on him and his quarry finally appeared, breaking the boundary of the herd’s territory with minimal fanfare. Finally. Tsukuyomi slipped from his post and strolled towards the trio. His footfalls were even quieter than his brother’s as he seemed to flick in and out of view while he walked. “It’s about time, Sano. I thought I was going to have to come find you. What took you guys so long?”

WC: 306

Eos Galvus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:34 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

There was Tsukiyomi! And thank the kami for it -- he was more than glad to see Tsukuyomi, after all the detours O-Inari insisted they take looking for one alligator shifter, and one they didn't even find for directions to a herd the damnable fox woman heard of. But it was good to be home too, and Susanoo's shoulders relaxed even as he approached his brother, chuckling promptly in the warm way he usually did when Kes got it in her head to move away from him to explore or do something else most might call silly. Of them all, Kes was absolutely tiny compared to even O-Inari, but not quite delicate. He managed a smile as Kes trot part him even then, approaching Tsukuyomi to greet him with as much of a 'hug' as she could manage, an act that was more like a nuzzle than draping her head across his withers -- but she was smiling all the same.

"Hello, Tsukuyomi!" Kes wasn't sure if she was allowed to use nicknames yet -- Inari had practically called Susanoo out on his feelings, and made things awkward a few dayus, but in the end she felt safe with Susanoo. Safe, and lucky. He could've been an uncharmed shifter, and that was... Dangerous. So she smiled brightly, even as Susanoo sighed.

"The trickster wanted to check every nook and cranny." Susanoo rolled his own violet eyes, but O-Inari was unrepentant.

"She's known to hide. I told you, fox. Alligatyor shifters are sneaky beasts." O-Inari snorted at Susanoo sternly, but turned a smile on Tsukuyomi, a small grin on her face. "But it is good to see you, moonfox. Someone sensible, at least." She then looked around curiously, ears flicking curiously. "...I must admit, though. This area's very nice. Hear that, you overfriendly little nit? This is important." Inari was still working on a nickname for Kes, but presently she used some form of 'nit' or overgrown foal. Really. Inari worried the mare lacked sense sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:30 pm
Tsukuyomi could see the relief flood through his brother. It was the same relief he’d felt once he’d crossed over the herd’s boundary line as well. A sense of home. “Hello, Kes.” The blue-green eared fox shifter lightly touched his cheek to her head. A sort of head butt but gently done to show his affection towards his brother’s chosen. “I see you managed to drag these two along without them killing each other,” he teased. His lighter-colored eyes gleamed with unspoken jest. Turning to face the Kelpie-mix more fully, he added, “And call me, Ku, please. It’s only right.” He winked at her then returned to Susanoo and O-Inari. Both of whom were sniping back and forth, explaining what had taken so long for their arrival. Tsukuyomi’s eyes rolled heavenward as he shook his head. Never fails with these two. But at least they were home, and Kes and O-Inari could be properly introduced to their herd.

“I don’t know about sensible,” he laughed at O-Inari’s descriptor of him. Most in his herd would claim Susanoo was the more sensible of the two brothers. Then again, this was O-Inari and Susanoo he was referring to. “But it’s good to see you too, Sun-touched. And in one piece.” He would be lying if he said he hadn’t been worried about their quest to track down an alligator Shifter. Not because he didn’t have faith in their skills; no, rather he knew how tricky his kind could be, especially certain species, and doubly especially when it was said Shifter’s home territory.

His tail swished back and forth lazily. “This is only the outskirts of the territory. Wait until you get to the heart of it. You’ll really like it then.” Eyes flicking to Susanoo, he said, “Koda and Yo are around right now too. So we can introduce everyone properly.” Koda, or Miakoda, was the herd’s current Moon Vessel while Yo, or Tsukiyo, was an ambassador and craftsman for the herd. While Miakoda typically stayed within the herd’s territory, he’d been known to wander off at times, and Tsukiyo’s duties sent him to and fro and various intervals. It boded well that they were both accounted for when Kestrel and O-Inari were first visiting. “Where do you want to start?” He deferred to Susanoo, knowing there was quite a bit to explore and show.

WC: 393

Eos Galvus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:12 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

"I didn't want to assume, is all." Kes smiled on, just happy to see the stallion. Friendly by nature, she was usually agreeable. Troublesome if she suspected another of ill, but generally friendly.

Susanoo, however, snorted at O-Inari a bit, but put up with the

mare as she approached Tsukiyomi calmly, a smile finally forming.

"Don't mind his grump. The Shifter in question just. Is reputed to act more alligator at times than she ought. Charmed, ere you wonder." Even O-Inari didn't trust her tricks to save her from a detyermined Shifter, but thankfully the four-eyed mare was keener to mind her surroundings and her senses, let alone others. Susanoo, however, sighed, shaking his head a bit before raising it.

"Anyone, I think, would do. Kes is less like to be recieved poorly, although I dare suspect her stars are subtle compared to other markings." It was said with pride rgoyfg -- Kes enjoyed a blessing to the herd, and Susanoo was confident the mare would be finer.

Kes, meanwhile, flicked her ears worriedly, wngs shifting as well as he tail began swaying. Kes wasn't used to being in a herd's territory and the mare was cautious, quiet -- looking to everyone carefully, but not speaking up herself. O-Inari, meanwhile, had no such caution, instead moving to the smaller mare and affording her a shoulder bump.

"Come on you, it's good manners to meet herd leaders." Inari said. Susanoo was watching her in a flash of motion befit a storm -- not worried the fox-woman would harm her, so much as upset her. Kes looked up, and swallowed, ears finally flicking.

"I.. I guess that's fair... I've never been in a herd's territory before. I tried not to intrude." She admitted.

"It's no intrusion here, Kessy." Susanoo said, tone far softer for her in the moment. "I'm here. It'll be alright. Remember? This is so you're not by yourself and vulnerable anymore." He wasn't going to be sappy in front of Tsu, but he wasn't going to be cold, either.

WC: 330  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:48 pm
He watched the others, listening to the back and forth, before Susanoo at last gave his answer. It was an answer that did little to dispel Kestrel’s fears and concerns. Tsukuyomi couldn’t fault her for them. He and Susanoo had done their fare share of avoiding territories they knew nothing about. In his mind, it was always better to err on the side of caution than to just go blasting through somewhere. Yet what his brother was saying to his love was also true. Their herd was not one to turn others away, especially when invited. She was not intruding in any way, shape or form. “No need to worry about things like that. Koda is as gentle a leader as they come. And Yo is an ambassador for a reason. Besides,” he smirked at his brother. “I imagine they’ll simply be thrilled Sano has found someone as nice as you.” His voice was light and airy. An attempt to lift her mood and alleviate her anxiety. It’s how he often attacked problems. With jest and placing others off guard. Sometimes it worked. Other times…well…he’d rather not think on those too often.

Shifting his stance, he looked back to O-Inari. “Fair warning, they may ask about your coloration. I think I said it before but our sister herd tends to hold the Sun a bit higher than the Moon. As our herd feels those with certain colors or markings are blessed by the Moon, so does our sister herd feel the same about the Sun.” The stallion didn’t think it’d be an issue, but he also didn’t want O-Inari to feel like she was being singled out for any malicious reason. After all, there was no bad blood between the herds. There was merely a slight difference of opinion when it came to their preferred reverence. That said, Tsukuyomi turned around and tilted his head towards the center of the territory. “I think they’ll like you. Both of you. A lot.” He made sure to emphasize the last so that Kestrel would hear. There really was no doubt in his mind that Miakoda and Tsukiyo would enjoy meeting the two mares and would accept them without question. It was simply a matter of introductions.

“This way then. We should probably hurry. Before either of them decides to vanish.”

WC: 388

Eos Galvus
Sorry for the delay. Real life caught me this week.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:01 pm
[quote="Kaya Wolf Moon"No worries!

"..Okay." Kes didn't sound convinced, but she was still willing to trust him -- she liked Yu, in her mind he was better company than some, whereas Susanoo was... Well a mate wasn't a brother in law, she supposed.

O-Inari smiled, bowing her head calmly.

"Ot is natural to ask questions and asking a kitsune, more sensible. Unlike Susanoo, you understand, and it is good your leaders would as well." O-Inari could be trouble, but there was a time and place for it to not be so mischievous. She was what she was, but her wisdom also meant she understood -- and respected -- the cauton, smiling as she moved to nose Kestrel.

"Come on not, Ninny, it is untowards to keep leaders waiting."

"Don't scare her!" Susanoo scolded O-Inari, but walked alongside Kes carefully, plodding calmly. "She's been a pain to Kes since the forest, I sdwear, brother. Pest."

O-Inari just looked unrepentant.

WC: 146  
Soquili Lands: Under Construction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces